Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big DF idea!!!!

+5
Drake
Zak506
he11ix
Roh
Jaster
9 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Big DF idea!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Big DF idea!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:48 pm

we already gots a lot of chars already(Zak,Fira,Draggonboy,and i,along with their dragons)
but we'll see

Back to top Go down

Big DF idea!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re:Big DF idea

Post  Triton Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:12 pm

can i have a part?
Triton
Triton

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:15 pm

w8 till DB and Zak get back on

we're da bosses(well,im mostly the head boss..... my idea and all.... Zak and DB are vice presidents) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Wait i thought it was 3 people not 4...Maybe you guys can be minor characters but me Nat and DB are mains.

oh yeah i think we should post the script here (maybe some of our more creative members can help add to it)
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:16 am

wait.. wait.. i dont understand.. do you publish it on TV or what..? i dont realy know what it is!

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:48 am

geez...quite asking for parts

the characters in the script have absolutely nothing to do with Zak506, Nat1200, Firaandarticus, and Myself...KK?!? Iff we get to the point where we need new characters it is likely that we will also not use someone elses character...and Natif you want to use THE INTRO...thats fine...MORE is A BIG NO NO

here is a list of characters not in the actual game.
Dracos the Strong, his 3 brothers (two of which have dragons but the same 2 perish) and sister, his "good" father (who's suppose to be dead), his dragon Throamsil, and Vlad...the mutant soul eating bat
Natalie, her dragon Nagini, and a purple tiger named Magenta...and Dot the mouse
Zak, his dragon Spike, and a wolf named Shadow
also though this isn't exactly a different character since they were mentioned before...the Shade, a living shdow thatwas once human but is cursed by the doom axe

and thats it...the only character that doesn't appear is Ash Dragonblade, he couldn't make the cut so he was replaced by a rock...so talented that it plays Ash dragonblade and Geopetal...its that good
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Now i'm confused...
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:25 pm

good my plan is working...

but seriously all I did was comfirm that THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE WAY THAT NAT1200, ZAK506, OR DRAGGONBOY13 ARE CHARACTERS IN THE SHOW

and then I named the characters...thats alls...

oh wait I forgot a character

Fira (the pyromanceress) and Articus (the fire dragon forced to breathe ice...THATS NOT "N"ICE) whom appear in something like the 4th season or so...but Nat's making me think too far ahead...I'm still writing the first and second seasons
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Draggon has just mentioned me to apply for artwork for this certain subject. Can any of you confirm or just brief for me what we are doing here? I just recieved a private message that recommended me to help out heree for some artwork.
Jimmy
Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:03 pm

kk,kk
i get ur point!

and,to point out the obvious,the chars in the script are BASED on me,DB,and Zak
theres a reason the names of the chars in the script are the same as our DF chars(except mine.... my DF char's name was shortened...... since i already mentioned that my Polish styled name sounds too formal)

and this show will be sorta like a webshow,only more DF styled
think of Artix and the Undead short,only longer and there are more of it than 1

ill put up the intro.... once i find it

laters,
Nat I love you Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:20 pm

yes you'll find that my character is...how can i say this...nvm you'll have to see Very Happy
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:57 pm

FOUND IT!!Very Happy Very Happy

heres the beginning(well.... part of it)
enjoy!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Black screen, words fade in and out by sentence
Time is not a toy.
When you play with it you alter history.
You make 1 into 3 and good into evil.
You change names and invent a new world.
Time does not like yogurt.
complete darkness

Scene appears with Cysero working on the time booth in his workshop/room near a door. Yogurt with a spoon is sitting on a table. Small explosion, a clatter of metal falling and hitting metal, Cysero coughs, and then he starts to chuckle. Complete silence. Cysero reaches back, picks up the yogurt. Dramatic music as Cysero lifts a spoon to his mouth. Right before he eats the yogurt the door opens and knocks into him. The spoon flies camera follows spoon through the air and lands in an open circuit board of the time booth camera switches to Cysero who is standing there smiling, then it switches to the smoking circuit board. There is a giant flash of green that envelopes the screen

Pictures of places and NPC’s flash rapidly by…a picture of a DF average hero appears with a black background and is then split into three…Dracos (Ash’s outfit but more humble, white hair, green eyes, gray shirt, bronze shoulder armor and somewhat the same type of pants Zhoom has and a white cape and an angry face), Natalia (Blue and black rogue with green eyes, blonde hair, and a focused look on her face), Zak (paladin with brown eyes, brown hair, and an happy expression on his face Zak:I wanna Dark grey cape What a Face ), Green flash to beginning of Act I

Act I
Music(a tune similar to the maplestory theme)
The credits fade in and out while showing scenery no people/monsters of the world of Lore {MUST INCLUDE Oaklore/falconreach…preferable cities should have street/marketplace shots}.
Camera starts in the air and dives to the sea (but not into it). Rises up cliff to see guardian tower in falconreach. Camera follows a path to the bridge into the forest. Rises out of the forest to see Oaklore keep. Get close then dive back into the trees and stop right outside the forest at the cliff. Natalia should be sitting there with her legs hanging off the edge looking at the sun.
She gets up and starts to walk toward Oaklore.
Camera jumps to deep within Oaklore,where Zak is seen putting on his helm,standing next to his horse
Camera jumps to another part of Oaklore,where Dracos could be seen leaning against the Keep's wall,bored out of his skull
Camera jumps out of the forest and a title starts to be written in the air (Legend of the Dragonlord)

At the gate to Oaklore you see her sneak past some guards and behind some food stalls (towns are now more like towns)
as she passes a food stall she steals a piece of chicken. As she pockets the food in her pack she looks up at a women in white across the market looking at her.
Natalia runs. She turns a corner and runs right into a Paladin (with a helmet hiding his head and riding a horse) and a bunch of guards, The Paladin is thrown off his horse which runs off through the woods. The guards follow her until she loses them in the woods.
When she thinks it is safe she sneaks back into Oaklore and gives the food to a homeless child
A flashback to her life before she became a rouge when a rogue gave her food when she was a homeless child,
As she starts to fall asleep in the woods Natalia wonders “Where is the searching party…why aren’t they continuing to hunt me? Maybe it was that woman…maybe she didn’t tell…or maybe it was the paladin yawn. I’ll find out tomorrow.”
Fade out
Fade in

In the morning she spies on the woman in white.
She looks in the window of a house to see the woman in white speaking to the same paladin (with out a helmet, facing away from the window) she had ran into yesterday
Zak-Yes Lady Celestia
a leaf floats into the room and lands in front of Zak. He turns to face the window (and the audience sees face) but there is no one there.
Fade out
____________________________________________________________________________________________

theres more,but i aint revieling it
ull find out for urself Very Happy

laters!
Nat I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 am

This is a good idea but unless it was animated it would be.... Really stupid. And i dont' think we have any amazing animators on this clan like J6. Sorry guys i don't think this will ever happen. but, it is a fun topic to post about, keep posting guys!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 pm

well i think we were hoping to get a pro animator interested (That would be awesome if we got J6)
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:25 pm

can i be a villain, perhaps a deathknight?
Drake
Drake

Location : THAT my friends would be top secret FBI classified information that will be available in 200 years

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:28 pm

i don't know, but i also don't think so...if that makes any sense
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:31 pm

perhaps we could make the story FOR Artix entertainment, give them them about 10 webisodes worth of material and they could do the animating..... if they wanted to of course
Drake
Drake

Location : THAT my friends would be top secret FBI classified information that will be available in 200 years

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 pm

hmm....

further in the story(the start of the Doomwood season,to me exact)a deathknight cuts Nat(me)with his sword,which turnes out to be a tracking device or something

maybe u could be the deathknight(ur line is a bit small,but still a line)

wat do u think?

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm

hmmmm, i like it... would i be a second in command that does all the fighting for my boss?
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:44 pm

i dunno but if you're a deathknight i probably exorcise your soul Twisted Evil pally FTW!
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:03 pm

srry,Zak

after i get captured and turned into a Deathrogue(DB's idea... dont ask),i get thrown in jail
u wont have a chance to kill deathknights(unless u count the fact that,at the end of the Doomwood season,u cut me in the leg)

poor Zak Sad

PS-PAGE OWNAGE!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Nat1200 wrote:srry,Zak

after i get captured and turned into a Deathrogue(DB's idea... dont ask),i get thrown in jail
u wont have a chance to kill deathknights(unless u count the fact that,at the end of the Doomwood season,u cut me in the leg)

poor Zak Sad

PS-PAGE OWNAGE!!!!! Very Happy

sorry for this spam, but i always wanted to know who you call: DB?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:03 pm

draggonboy13

new member here,old member on DF forums(then again... who aint?)

enough spam,back to the topic!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Wait so i try to kill you? i'm confused
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:55 pm

u were trying to turn me back

i turned into a Deathrogue cuz of dark spirits and u used ur sword(or Dracos' sword... i forget which)to cut me and let the spirits out and turn me back into a rogue

make sense?
if it doesn't,tough
i aint explaining the whole story line

PS-after that,in icy town(name forgotten),i get back at u for damaging my leg by pelting u with ice
hehe Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next