Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Gunz!

+3
Triton
Drakoro
Zak506
7 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

City of Gunz! Empty City of Gunz!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:50 pm

This is like the game Gunz but you don't have to fight everyone you can just talk and stuff.
All the same rules apply as heroshire and you MUST make a character on the universal character profiles for this city.
I am your mayor! Have a great time in the City of Gunz!

EVENT
Mayor election week!
Come and try out for mayor!
If you tried out for heroshire then you can't try out for this one!

Back to top Go down

City of Gunz! Empty Re: City of Gunz!

Post  Zak506 Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:11 pm

ok we need to get a couple of things done first...

1. Everybody participating make another/your first universal profile

2. We need to think of an actual name for the city

3. we need to think of a main meeting place.

4. For some reason i think this is going to be very dependant on money so...maybe a special name for our money?
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:29 pm

we can call money Versas I just typed something random!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 pm

how about credits?
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 pm

Maybe but drakoro can you make a character please (you can even make it the great great grandson of your other character)
drakoro:i am trying to,it's just hard to find a name for him

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:15 pm

How about we call the money PWNZORZ
Triton
Triton

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Maybe...(got this from another game) Meseta? that or Credits. or maybe when we elect the mayor he/she will decide.
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:03 pm

yes lets get the mayor first (i can't tryout cause i am mayor of heroshire!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:01 pm

Alexander walks up to a podium and starts speaking" I believe i should be mayor because i represent this city because i am a mercenary and a wonderful sniper and i never kill any of my citizens and FREE SWEETS OFR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

Zak-if you want to be mayor of this city (we really need a name for it) then go to the city of gunz election and/or pm Nat saying you want to run. But i'm pretty sure Nat will win, because i'm voting for her and i can swing the other voters if i need to Twisted Evil
Triton
Triton

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Wait a second >.> since when does Heroshire have a mayor?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 pm

Walks in and smells the air Time for a new adventure walks into the bar and asks for a beer then drinks it with his cowboy hat covering his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:06 pm

My character is sitting in that same bar. wearing sunglasses and sleeping in a chair, legs on a nearby table with a toothpick in his mouth.

(oh yeah if you haven't noticed i'm changing my method again, ** those are no longer in use, "" those are for talking, and -- those are for my thoughts.)

Hearing the door open raises sunglasses and I look at the new "customer". I Walk over to him and sits on the bar stool next to his, then i slide my business card over so he can see. It reads "Professional Sniper, price to be nagotiated at time of purchase" Then i go back to my chair and go back to sleep.

p.s. I was wondering if i could own more than 3 gunz and only carry 3 at a time...or if i could us one of my abilities so i could carry another gun.
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:20 pm

Nyone wanna answer my question, or should i go write a book, give it to a hobo and have him steal the entire thing and patten it with the 50 dollars i give him?

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Lloyd stares at the card that was slid in front of him.

"Professional Sniper, price to be nagotiated at time of purchase"

He stares at the card then reaches into his pocket and retrieves a different card

he places both in front of the sniper

the second reads "Lloyd, Demo expert, and sniper. price=money for the ammo"

then he sits next to the man and lets out a small laugh

"what luck, I ran into another sniper. How's the bussiness in this town?"
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Nat,new mayor of Gunz,smiles at the inhabidents
she then goes to a fountain not far from where she stood,sat down,and skimmed her nails across the water,bored

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 pm

hey I gots an Idea...that statue in the fountain...Roh?...a million years later? (see where I'm going?)

Lloyd sees the young woman sitting by the fountain and goes gaga, then realizes he's still talking at the bar. He hits himself and walks to the door, taking out a comb and getting his hair correct

He sits in front of the woman and looks at her calmly

Lloyd-"hey the names Lloyd, I'm new to this town and was wondering, why is it so empty and who's incharge?"
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 pm

>.> Yep. Keep on ignoring meh. Oh and if you guys are gonna make this at all work. *sigh* (i really hope somebody doesn't take credit or rule over this now) City of Gunz would have to be integrated into a roleplaying online *cough* typing *cough* game. The only way this is possible is by most likely selecting a class, Triggerhappy (machine guns dude), Sniper (a dude with no guts), or a demolition expert (blows the shit outa stuff) This would have to be played not as a roleplaying game i.e. (i shot him in the head) rather a game where I (notice how i said I) select a map and draw it up. I divide each map up into around 50 by 50 squares. Labeling both x and y axis a and b. To shoot at someone in a battle, you say what to use to shoot (different stat weapons depending on class) what space to shoot (here's an example: 23a, 12b.) and this will be attacked by your player. Snipers can shoot accross the whole board but only in a straight line and can only kill on one space. Depending on the sniper, your shell could be very lethal. Usually 1 hit kill with snipers. On the other hand, the triggerhappy can shoot 1-10 squares in any direction, 1 being the most lethal, 10 being 1 shell equals around 10 percent hp depending on armor, weapon used, and type of shell used. The demolition expert can set multiple bombs, use grenades, and all things that go cabloey. The grenade will travel around 1-5 squares and if direct will cause 1 hit kill, if not, may do up to 70% damage. A bomb will usually kill you nomatter what. Even if you are in the blast radius. That is unless you have a special armor on. IN this case you may only take upto 50% damage. ANd yes, you can defuse a bomb. Now i'm gonna get to movement. The Sniper can move 1-2 spaces a turn. Very slow dudes. The trigger happy can move 1-5 spaces a turn. Fast dudes. The demolotion expert can move 1-4 spaces a turn. Still fast guys. This leads me to special effects. Each class will be able to have up to 5 special effects, but thats only if they are winners. Level 1's on the other hand (everyone) will only have access to 1 special effect. Also, the better special effects unlock with level. Here are the level 1 special effects.

Specials for sniper:
Armor piercing shell: +10% damage for one shot. +30% damage if the enemy is wearing a form of medium to light body armor. Lasts for 1 shot, costs 10 skill points.

Amazing perception: The user chooses wether to use effect 1 or 2. Effect 1: Locates the nearest player, and gives a square coordinate as far as 5 squares away. Effect 2: If an opponent has fired a shot in the last 2 turns, gives a random location in his/her shot plane. Lasts 1 turn. Costs: 15 skill points.

Power shot: +30% damage for 1 shot. Although, -10% damage if they enemy is wearing body armor, plus the negative bonus of wearing that body armor. Lasts 1 turn. Costs 10 skill points.

Skills for Trigger happy:

Increased accuracy: 2 effects. Effect 1: Increases weapon range +2 spaces. Effect 2: If target enemy is located up to 2 spaces away from the chosen attack space, 50% damage is applied. Lasts 1 turn. Costs 10 skill points.

big clip: Choose 2 target spaces to shoot at, if the enemy is hit, he/she is applied with 70% damage. Lasts 1 turn. Costs 15 skill points

Armor piercing bullets: +15% damage if hit w/o armor. +25% damage if hit w/ armor. Lasts 1 turn. Costs 10 skill points.

Explosion dude skills:

Grenade power up: Gives the user an extra grenade (apart from starting 2) and increases this grenades power by +15%. This grenade will be called the <insert name of grenade> mini powered.

Bomb power up: Increases the blast radius (+2 spaces) of ALL bombs, and increases power of ALL bombs by 15%. Lasts infinite turns. Costs 30 skill points.

Sneakeru: Makes your character completely unkillable for 1 turn. IF shot at, the discription for oponent will read "nothing was there." Costs 20 skill points.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:16 pm

O.o

summary for an idiot who doesn't want to read all that?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm

and yes. I intend this to be placed on the forums. As a matter of fact i will make a few threads right now. Oh, and i'm changing the city name for the purpose of having it my own place. It will now be called.... Modern Combat: Nature map edition!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm

I never was good at summarizing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm

1. don't double post larknok

2. Just go with the flow Very Happy

I look at the business card that was pushed below my eyes. "Why can't people just stick with one profession nowadays" and i can't help but let out an audible sigh. "oh well i've been needing a sidekick, when i'm sniping i tend to zone out...you can watch my back while i'm sniping, and if we ever run into a tank or something your demo expertise will save my ass...You want to form a partnership?" and i stick my hand out to Lloyd.
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Lloyd hears Zak's offer

Shocked

Lloyd-"really?...this isn't-wait one moment"

turns to woman (Nat)

Lloyd-"if you'll give me a second"

runs over to Zak

Lloyd-"a partnership?...not a sidekick thing?...equal action, sharing the fame, and equal or 40/60% profit...you'd get the 60?"

shakes hand energetically
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 pm

"i'm hoping one day to form a squad with a bunch of different people with a bunch of different professions..." Then i notice Nat over by the fountain and walk over. "Aren't you the new mayor?"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Lloyd-"swee-wait, that girl's mayor!?!"

Lloyd looks surprised

Lloyd-"um...yeah Zak I'll take up your offer"
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 pm

"Awesome...now we just need to find work" I chuckle after saying this and walk off to go do some target practice.
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum