Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire 4

+3
Zak506
Drakoro
draggonboy13
7 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Heroshire 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Heroshire 4

Post  he11ix Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:26 pm

"Nah. I don't really see the purpose of destroying things if it won't last." He11ix sits on a rock and waits. "Let me know when it's over."
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Darc-interesting. Ah. ok. Sero, night has fallen on day one. The inn is over there and run by...um...my deceased mother. let's all go and rest. tommorow afternoon bad news should enter the town
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:53 pm

"...you mean we have to stay the night here? Where am I supposed to sleep! The villagers will kill me in my sleep!" He11ix plans on killing Darc once they get out of here. Then He11ix walks into the distance, looking for Xan so he can join forces and get a bed that won't be his final resting place.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:19 pm

*Flies over to Nat* "Nat...How long is it going to take...i really want to own some undead with my new powers."
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Dracos-wait...bad news tomorrow?...THE FIRE! thats in 2 more days!!! Darc!!!
Darc-your the one that left it here when you died!
Dracos-what?
Darc-this is your memory

Dracos-even if its a memory I have to stop it!

goes off

Darc-without a weapon?

Dracos off in the distance-I'll find one!
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:21 pm

*Tyrus sits in a tree and yawns*

Well that wasn't much help. "read previous posts" "ask nat" Well that's just great advice. FIrst of all, what the heck is a post? Second of all, where the heck is nat? And who is this short kid who calls himself drac? He looks kinda short to me. Hey Shorty! Yeah! Your short! Your momma doesn't love you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Mayor Heron- "hey be nice I won't have that in my town" says heron to the man "wait would you like to be captain of the army here at heroshire?" (this is not ranks its a job) "It have benifits" waits for an answer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Me? Sure. Why the heck not. You just have to explain to me, what the heck is going on? Did I hear that this Drac guy uses time magic? I haven't messed with a time magician since.... since....

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:28 pm

Darc the kid turns around

Darc the 15 year old turns around

Darc(s)-what did you say!?!
eyes glow

Dracos(s) run in and grab their brother and drag them away to the inn for the time traveling one and their house for the kid.

Dracos the Strong reappears-I doubt he could tell you in teh condition he's in now...considering he's brought two people back to life, teleported a whole towns inhabitants, and isn't meant to do anything that could cause physical damage...which everyone seems to be trying to attack or crtic him...Tyrus we're in a memory, Lymcrest is to be burnt in 2 days and we'll need help to fend off the fire so we can go home

Older Darc teleports out-I'm skilled in all teleporting skills...but its basically bending time and space. I'm not a fighter
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:31 pm

"I am the mayor and still I am not up to date with all this stuff" (you guys move way to fast and never include me in anything so yea) "your benefits are you always have a troop of men by your side you get a place in the town hall to sleep and you can ask me to make announcements at town meets"

(check the front page I will be editing for when the town meeting it SO DON'T START A SAGA YET)

Nvm i will just write it here

Town meeting tomorrow around....well whenever i get on 4:00pm-10:00pm

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 pm

Coughshouldn't we have a new heroshire now?cough

coughleave this one...undeletedcough

Dracos-anyone got a coughdrop?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:44 pm

A teleporter ey? Well I have a special treat for you.

*A multitude of handsigns are performed*
ELECTRIC CHARGE!
*Tyrus's Body instantly tints yellow*
*A multitude of the same handsigns plus a new number of handsigns*
ELECTRIC CHARGE EYRA!
*A Few peices of static begin to come off of Tyrus's body*
*Even more handsigns then before*
ELECTRIC CHARGE ZENA!
*His body is beginning to spin with electricity*
*EVEN MORE handsigns then before*
ELECTRIC CHARGE OMEGA POWER!
*A small explosion of electricity leaves nothing behind except his glowing golden yellow almost like a super saiyan except not floating and with electricity circling his body*

"And how do you think I have acheived such massive levels of magic energy? It's simple really. My dad died to the hands of a skilled time and space dimensional magician. So I went after him, soon after, i found out that the time and space portals in which he created magnetized and pulled in the element of electricity when i sent him sprawling with a single bolt. He would run at amazing speeds, i didn't even have to hit him though, i could just cast a bolt and have him run, the bolt was faster. He escaped using his final technique, but i didn't see him for around 2 months. I vowed to destroy him, and in that time, i mastered the electric charge cycle. But it was an exausting technique, but i soon found out that it could allow me to see into the future. I killed him 2 months later with it after charging for 2 months. When I fought that ice dragon 2 months ago, i saw your face, and later i discovered your existence! I have been hibernating for 2 months storing my energy for you! Now, prepare yourself!"

*Handsigns*
LIGHTNING BLADE, COME TO ME!

*An explosion of light follows and Tyrus is seen with a purely electric weapon in his hand, golden yellow, and emanating a deadly shock in every direction.*
Come Drac, taste the lightning blade.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:56 pm

Starting new thread ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:35 am

You could have waited for a mod to do it. Locked.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17