Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Craziest Person(or people) in your school poll!

4 posters

Go down

The Craziest Person(or people) in your school poll! Empty The Craziest Person(or people) in your school poll!

Post  Fira & Arctis Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:35 pm

It's a new poll! this poll is for all you ppls out there to tell a story about the craziest person(or people) in your school! then we all vote on them. (YAAAAY! DEMOCRACY!!! Twisted Evil ) remember, you can only post 5 crazies (or 5 crazy groups) for every one to vote on! this is how you set up a vote:

crazy person's name
person who posted crazy person
rating: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

(the smilies are what the crazy person polls use instead of stars)

HAVE FUN!!!!!1
Fira & Arctis
Fira & Arctis

Back to top Go down

The Craziest Person(or people) in your school poll! Empty Re: The Craziest Person(or people) in your school poll!

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Last year, there was a kid named Blake King. He hugs people and loves shopping. Basically, he's gay. The teachers were disturbed by him, the students hated him, and his parents were creeped out by him. He once hugged the teacher in detention, and was expelled. We threw a party at my friends house the next day. He is the source of half my hatred/insanity.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

The Craziest Person(or people) in your school poll! Empty Re: The Craziest Person(or people) in your school poll!

Post  Scolor Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:01 pm

ok There used to be a kid named Jack Greenburg ( you might have heard of him hes on the new like ALL the time) and he is so annoying. He was basicly gayy everyone hated him and he thought he was SUPER smart(he was kind of,But it got REALLY annoying). The teachers loved him. IT GOT SO ANNOYING WHEN WE WENT ON A FIELD TRIP AND HE GOT HIS GRADE POINT ADVERAGE IN TATOO FORM ON HIS HADS...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  swordfast20 Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm

scolor what ever happened to jack i havent seen him in school since last year?
swordfast20
swordfast20

http://www.protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Craziest Person(or people) in your school poll! Empty ...

Post  Fira & Arctis Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Shocked I knew i shouldn't have created this poll... all of you people live in the land of the insanezoids!!! Mad
Fira & Arctis
Fira & Arctis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down