Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elders of Taczo

3 posters

Go down

Elders of Taczo Empty Elders of Taczo

Post  Son Of Ares Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:13 pm

I am writing it right now.
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Elders of Taczo Empty Re: Elders of Taczo

Post  Son Of Ares Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:32 pm

Elders of Taczo

Chapter 1

"Hurry your going to br late, Jarac" Yelled the man from the out side, this man was slender and had short brown hair.
"Just a second, Nagek" Replied Jarac grabing his sword and sheathing it, Jarac was a not to strong but not to weak kinda guy with blonde hair that stuck stright up and then running out side saying, "Sorry about that I had trouble finding my left sock."
"That's quite a story but we need to get to the meeting now" says Nagek walking fast to the town hall. When they get to the town hall the meeting they are welcomed by a guard with a nervious look on his face, "Whats wrong with you Hufar" asked Nagek looking up at the huge man with rough black hair.
"I just have a bad feeling about today" Hufar said glacing left to right then opening the door to the town hall.
"Don't worry nothing will happen" asures Jarac as he walks in and takes a seat. Shortly after the doors are closed and five people walk onto the stage.
"We are the five elders of this town of Taczo, and we have been in training for over 40 years and are just now revealing our selves" says the first elder.
"We are a very strong and wise group of wizards and we need to tell you tha...." Just as the one in the middle stops the doors fling wide open and a warlock and a bunch of death knights enter and start killing people. Jarac stands up unsheathing his sword he comes face to face with a death knight who he tries to take out with a sweep of the sword but is stopped by the death knight's sword. The death knight getting his sword closer to Jarac's neck and just before it you see the death knight go limb as a spear comes through his chest.
"Thanks Hufar" Says Jarac panting "Lets get out of here guys" Jarac then turns around to see Nagek casting a spell then shooting a ball of fire at a death knight.
"Ok lets go" Says Nagek as they all run for the doors, but as the open them a bug guy with a hammer stands there and as they run past he pounds his hammer on the ground sending them all in different directions, landing, lossing there consciousness. The last thing Jarac sees is a few death knights and a warlock walking out with the new elders.

To be continued........
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Ares Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:46 am

What is no one cool enough to even notice mine!!
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaster Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:40 pm

Sorry. I've had homework. It seems interesting, so keep up the good work. And, also, please check out my story.
Jaster
Jaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Ares Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:12 am

I have only had one good story and that was deleted (War of Beasts) I could try to write it again.
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:46 pm

hmm sounds internesting!.... no one says anything about my story... me sad Sad
Drake
Drake

Location : THAT my friends would be top secret FBI classified information that will be available in 200 years

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum