Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Post

Go down

Just a Post Empty Just a Post

Post  Scolor Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 pm

I wanted to make a post, but I wanted to post somewhere where no one would look. I really didn't want anyone to read this, atleast not for a little while. A few friends read my blog, so I couldn't post it there.

Anyway, I wanted to complain. I miss being young. I miss being a sixth grader, hanging out with my little, childish friend group, and doing the same thing every day. I always would go to school, talk to friends, go to class, come home, eat a snack, do homework, and then post and chat with my internet friends. The people who used to go on this website really, actually affected my life. Back when we used this site, I was the annoying spammer kid who was a pain in the ass. In a way, I still am to everyone I encounter in real life, but that's just me. All of you guys shaped who I am, and it sucks that I don't get to talk to you anymore. You were fun people. You taught me text lingo, you taught me what a "RP" was, you argued with me, but most of all, you accepted me.

I guess I'm just scared of moving on to the future. There are going to be hundreds of people I am going to meet in the future, and not all of them will like me. Soon, my life will no longer be a "doing the same thing every day" sort of life. I'm going to go to college, get a real job, and do something with my life. It's not going to be simple or easy. I miss being a kid, being able to have an adult handle my problems, and not worrying about anything other than "getting into that argument with Zak."

Granted, I'm going to be going places in life, and so will you guys, but I really hope this isn't the end. Looking back at everything we have done together, it feels like a couple of years. In actuality, we've known each other for 7 years atleast. We did a great deal of growing up together, and I hope we can all still be friends now that we're grown up.

"As Destroyers of Ebil and Protectors of the weak, we unite as one to form this brotherhood."
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down