Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

draco malfoy is here! (also known as cursed_draco in battleon forums)

+3
Phantasma
Drakoro
Roh
7 posters

Go down

draco malfoy is here! (also known as cursed_draco in battleon forums) Empty draco malfoy is here! (also known as cursed_draco in battleon forums)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am

hi, i am new to this forums! i am protectors of lore clan! my username in battleon forums is cursed_draco

Back to top Go down

draco malfoy is here! (also known as cursed_draco in battleon forums) Empty Re: draco malfoy is here! (also known as cursed_draco in battleon forums)

Post  Roh Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:01 am

yo welcome to the clan
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

draco malfoy is here! (also known as cursed_draco in battleon forums) Empty Re: draco malfoy is here! (also known as cursed_draco in battleon forums)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:05 am

roh... just to get to know people: can you tell me which people are active always??

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:06 am

I am almost always active I never log out or at least try not to

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:07 am

me(except when i am sleeping,that is the only time i am not active)
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 am

I'm almost on 24/7 so i'm extremely active. I think as my self as the main clan video maker, jimmy is a good artist, and the mods have power and we don't nececarilly.

Anyways, welcome to the protectors of lore clan. I'm sad that you missed having the test with us here at PoL.

Anyways again, I hope i can always help Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantasma Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:20 am

hi guy
Phantasma
Phantasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:37 am

thanks for the welcoming and it is somewhat good that i didnt get to play the test with PoL because this is my first time and i knew nothing about AQW but now i know lots of things about the gameplay and it would be easier to hang out with you guys... and also ... what is our meeting place?

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:38 am

basically all the people who replied lol and zak506 our administrator
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:10 am

our meeting place is always going to be ( i think ) *random room* 1335

We own the number 1335 (no we don't) but its the number we will be using. Razz Razz Razz

Hope this helps ~ Larknok1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:39 am

thanks for the info lagnorak, btw my aqw username is draco malfoy too! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:26 am

Man, that's 20 members. Wow. Plus, another member with "Draco" in the name. Well, hi. Our AQW room number is 1335. Almost no one but us shows up there. (Man, 20 members... amazing...)
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaster Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:27 am

Hey, draco. Wow. Your name is so much easier to spell than when it was balanchdrankrishna (or something like that)
Jaster
Jaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:36 pm

yes i'm glad you changed it What a Face anyways welcome Very Happy
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:12 pm

Hey draco! I am drake! the random phrase spouting mod who likes dragons!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Drake
Drake

Location : THAT my friends would be top secret FBI classified information that will be available in 200 years

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down