Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal character profiles

+13
Redlionking
DragonKing Err-again
Savageaxe
he11ix
swordfast20
draggonboy13
Scolor
Triton
Phantasma
Roh
Drake
Drakoro
Zak506
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Universal character profiles Empty Universal character profiles

Post  Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Please read the following:

This forum is for posting character profiles for the soon up and running universal rp battle forum. Here are a few rules i will please ask all of you to follow.
1. Please no making "god-like" characters.Zak:if i remember right you were the first to do that Larknok: Yes that's true but i did not "bunny" as moglinslayer calls it (meaning i did not completely destroy absolutely everything although i had all the big guns in my hands. This made the story interesting. But this is no long about the story, this is about fighting so NO godlike characters, not even one like the burzeguar are allowed.
2. ONLY post character profiles in this thread.
3. Keep characters at a maximum of 3
4. No double posting, edit your 1 and only post on this thread to add your new characters. In the turn that you do double post, please delete that post in a maximum of a half hour.
I request that you zak, delete all posts that are double. Thank you.
It must also be noted that you can ONLY have a maximum of 3 weapons, 3 non offensive items, and 4 ability slots. Ability slots can be filled with things such as 1 slot being: Incredible strength, or high jumping. A slot can and must be designated to magic if you choose your character to use magic. If magic is used for a slot, then the slot now ammounts to 3 magic spells. You can double up on magic abilities and if you want to have a physically weak man who can cast 12 spells if you want to. Finally, i ask your characters to have a minimum of 2 flaws.

Here's the character profile outline, should be used on everything.

Name:
Profession:
Class:
3 weapons:
3 items:
4 ability slots:
Magic spells if any:
2+ flaws:
Character description:
Character appearance:

Notice: Age must be known as well as posted in human years and (insert race) years. The race can be invented but the class must be a dragonfable or world of warcraft one (lots in WoW is why i'm using WoW.)Zak:no WoW, not all of us play WoW, all of us play DF though right? Larknok: I don't even play WoW, i'm only using WoW as an example because they have a crud-load of classes. The profession can be anything. It must make sense. Don't make the appearance things such as "strong" don't make anything in the appearance anything that could have been used in the abilities section.

Now my character profile:

Name: Tyrus
Race: Elf
Profession: Kills wild beasts that try to attack his the wonderous Elven city of Celeetia.
Class: Hunter/Bowman
3 weapons:
1. A short silver dagger enchanted to paralyze the target with a short bolt of energy that will stun from the periods of 1-5 seconds.
2. A long silver bow that can fire arrows that are enchanted to singe the area they hit, especially useful for creating large fires in marshes (hits water) as well as on rainy days.
3. A staff handed down to him from his Elven grandfather, this staff increases his usually incredibly weak magical abilities by 4 fold.
3 items:
1. A type of chain mail enchanted to stop ruptures of physical entities. This means it is incredible good for stopping weapons such as the mace and short dagger, as well as stopping rocks and arrows from penetrating. The mail's weakness seems to be that the standard sword can easily slice through and kill the elf.
2. A small pair of boots enchanted to decrease the sound made by them when stepping and cracking twigs by 3 fold.
3. An elven head mask that can be used to falsely appear as another person. I.E. look like bob when really tyrus.
4 ability slots:
1. Magic
2. Fast reflexes
3. Extremely accurate with a bow, or any projectiles for that matter.
4. Magic
Magic spells if any:
1. Hael (Heal basically) Can heal semi-deep wounds such as arrow piercings, and dagger stabs, cannot heal a direct cut from a longsword.
2. Bolt (Casts an electric bolt from users hands that increases in power and speed as the user increases in power and speed, great if using staff, FRICKIN AMAZING IF USISING STAFF AND IN LAST STAGE OF ELECTRIC CYCLE.)
3. Static charge (Charges his body with energy that can increase his defensive survival skill. I.E. if charged, can jump and live from a 150 foot fall, static charge also paralyzes the foe who touches him directly or with any form of steel or iron, silver, or bronze blade.)
4. Lightning blade (Can only be summoned at last stage in the electric cycle. Is a blade of enormous energies, and can only be wielded by enormous energies. If hit, it will most likely be fatal. TONS of energy required to cast, kind of like 2 months of sleeping required.)
5. The Electric cycle (Words used: Electric charge, Electric charge Eyra, Electric charge Zena, Electric charge omega power. Depending on what stage, can have enormous outputs of energy, in the last stage can one summon the lightning blade.)
6. Inter dimensional time flux (Ability used in the 3rd, and 4th stages of the electric cycle. Allows the user to cut through a time fabric with electricity and can be used to follow time and dimension magicians wherever they go. This can also be used to enchant a bolt of electricity and send it hurling at speeds that double its normal speed.)
2+ flaws:
1. Without his staff, his magics pretty much don't even do what i described them to do. Hael will only heal paper cuts, static charge will hurt people with static electricity lolz, and sky bolt will be like getting stung by a bee.
2. Chain mail armor can be easily penetrated by a regular sword, although static charge can stop this and shock the attacker if the attacker touches him directly or uses a standard metal sword.
3. Weak close combat weapons/items. Tyrus is intended for killing under the hide of shadows and trees, not in a desert arena thats only 300 feet by 300 feet.
Character description: Tyrus originated in the elven city Celeetia and is known as their mercenary protector of the city from animal invaders including giant bears, and many other natural creatures in their giant forms. His grandfather gave his father a magic staff at around his age, and now his father gave him this staff before Tyrus left to compete in the universal tournament. Daggers and Bow given to him as a gift of the city Celeetia when he succesfully killed a 40 foot long giant crocodile.
Character appearance: Handsome, blond, tall, tall pointy ears, thin layout, with all equipment on, only slightly more bloated looking than a standard 19 year old male human.

Very nice you should be on HeroShire More!!! 10/10

Last edited by larknok on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Universal character profiles Empty Re: Universal character profiles

Post  Zak506 Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:20 am

ok lemme try now What a Face

name:Zak (i love making myself into fantasy characters)
race:Human
Profession:swordplay, light magic and a little animal taming
class:paladin (again)
3 weapons:
longsword: small enough to be wielded in one hand but big enough to do damage (can be used without sheild for very quick attacks.)
2 handed sword: when the longsword won't do, bring out the big guns! (slightly slower but also slightly more powerful)
3:paladin claw: built into the right hand gauntlent, this hidden weapon can be deadly
3 items:
Full Paladin armor: good for defence and also enhances light magic
Sheild: used with longsword.
Tiny flute thing:can summon forest animals
4 ability slots:
magicx2
agility
True spellwarrior:never runs out of magic power
magic:
Paladin heal
spear of light (ranged attack)
Light sheild, creates an inpenatrable sheild around the caster (temporary)
blinding Ball, creates a (relatively small) ball of pure light energy blinding everything except myself (light is my buddy!) p.s. i can move the ball with my mind making it go wherever i think it would help me most Twisted Evil
Warcry of the paladin(i couldn't resist): increases all atributes
Paladin Final, Glowing with light energy, rushes at the enemy then repeatedly slashes with intense force. (cuts through all forms of DOOM/darkness)
2 flaws: if something happens to my longsword and i have to use my 2 handed sword i have to get rid of my sheild, losing the extra defense it gives me. 2 handed sword is slightly less accurate due to weight.
character description:A paladin wishing to banish all evil. Aprenticed in the art of blacksmithing before he decided to tear undead limb from limb for a living.
chatacter appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, nice tan Very Happy

wow, that took longer then i would've liked...so what do you think larknok?

AWESOME 10/10

Last edited by Zak506 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Name:Drakoro
Race:half-elf
Profession:Swordplay and can partly use ice and fore on his weapons(basically enhancer)
Class:swordfighter(if i am allowed to,if i am not then i am a a very skilled warrior)
3 weapons:
mw(main weapon):wind blade;a blade that was handed down to him by his master,EX:this is a bastard sword look-a-like,the color is blue
sb(sub weapon):crimson dragon clan's sacred sword;a sword that is a heirloom to the crimson dragon clan,it's power and weight is incredible for it's size(if you guys have ever seen a master sword,it's like that but longer),it can only be wielded by the heir to the crimson dragon clan
lrw(last resort weapon):fire and ice double sword;a sword that has fire and ice capabilities on each side and can split in two,this was a treasure that he had gotten on that fateful day(in the story)
3 items:
1.fire and ice garments:very protective against most elements and cannot be cut by swords
2.buckler ring:makes a buckler(a medium size shield)appear on my arm in battle and can be unsummoned at any time wanted
3.crimson dragon clan ocarina;it kinda looks like the zelda ocarina but fully crimson red,it can be used for to magic spells i have
4 ability slots:
magicx2
favorite attack,cutting wind storm(it uses the speed of my sword being slashed around like a loonatic to make a storm of cutting wind witch makes go to the ground unless they have a huge resistance to wind attacks)
CRAZY speed

magic:
1.gift of fire and ice:dramatically increases attack and defense for 5 minutes
2.barrier,it can only be activated by playing tapion's theme on my ocarina(tapion is a character from a dbz movie),it only lasts a minute
3.song of healing;it heals your allies and you with a range of 10000 meters(basically a mile or km,i am not sure anymore),it may take time to use the song sometimes leaving me unguarded for attacks
4.energy sword puppets;it allows me to make energy swords that have a mind of their own and they listen to all my commands at will
5.fire and ice enchant
2+ flaws:
1.if i have to use last resort weapon i will have to take off buckler witch takes away 3 quarters of my defense
2.enchanting my weapons take time and will leave me open for most attack combinations
3.fire and ice garments can easily be penetrated by long ranged weapons i.e.arrows
4.when using the cutting wind storm(ability)i leave my body open to most attacks
5.any ocarina song i use leaves me open for an attack
6.it takes time for me to cast spells
7.whenever i use energy sword puppets it leaves me open completely for any kind of attack until the puppets are gone
character history/background:one day in Drakoro's village(crimson dragon clan's),a total chaotic mess occurred witch was that a whole ARMY was invading the village while i was hunting for food in the forest nearby,and when i came back i saw a man kill all the villagers and he left a sword there and said"no one can beat me,not even with that sword!"my eyes were fiery with rage and sadness,a few minutes later after they had left i picked up the sword that he talked about and took it and suddenly started talking to me through telepathy and told me that it's name was the wind blade and it saw the rage i had in my eyes while i was watching the villagers die from that man's blade and the sword said that i was destined to hold it to slay that man and evil across the universe and to use it to protect the weak,so after we had prepared we set off on a journey to find people in need of help and evil in need of slaying.
character apearance:brown eyes,amore black hair(amore is the style of the hair),a tattoo also representing the crimson dragon clan,normal skin,buff but not too buff,and a just over average height
theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWLgnR5SXU -move

is that good?

9/10 it would be higher but I had to make you change it
i don't mind

Last edited by Drakoro on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 9 times in total
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:02 pm

Name: Drake
Race: Draconian (permanent half dragon)
proffesion: combat
Class: dracomancer
3 weapons:
1.Dragon sword (main weapon), a blade forged from titanium dragon scales;
2. 2 hand sword;
3. my claws
3 items: kite shield summon ring, summons a kite shield when neccesary; dracomancer armor; healing potion
4 ability slots:
flying
great strength
keen sight
magic
Magic:
1.fire ball;
2. shadow bolt;
3. ice blast
2+flaws: in order to use my 2 hand sword i must dismiss my kite shield; my wings are vulnerable as a good a mount of blood is always flowing through them, so if they are cut i will slowly lose a significant amount of blood over time, lessening my focus and weaking me all around
background: He was the son of a young woman who was rescued by a kind fire drake and the two quickly fell in love. Drake learned how to use his dracomancer powers from cyrus and quickly became very skilled in these arts.
Appearence: The same as half dragon shapeshift but permenantley stuck in that form but a little bit smaller. red skin instead of blue like cyrus

Nice!! 8/10

Last edited by Drakehello on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Drake
Drake

Location : THAT my friends would be top secret FBI classified information that will be available in 200 years

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:50 am

Name:Roh
Race:Human
Profession:Assassin
Class:Ninja
3 weapons:
1. Masumune(ninja sword)
2. Shuriken
3. Poison darts(hidden in my clothes)
3 items:
1. Ninja armor(includes the hood i have in AQW)(also reflects magic attacks)
2. scabbard(sheath for my sword can be used to duel wield or defend)
3. smoke bombs(for quick escapes or use it so the enemy cant see you)
4 ability slots:
1. High endurance
2. Double jump
3. stealth
4. night vision
Magic spells if any: none
2+ flaws:
1.Ninja armor is use for agility so one fatal blow might do it.
2.Eyes aren't use to bright light(take off my hood and ill be blind for a few seconds until my eyes adjust just to add if i look at the sun i would literally be blind)
Character description: unknown(I'm an assassin what do you expect)
Character appearance: Medium height ninja armor with hood and mask hiding my mouth and nose

Very Good 9/10

Last edited by Roh on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantasma Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:23 am

Name: Phantasma
Race: Human
Profession: Hunter
Class: Rogue
Weapons:
-Bow/Arrow
-Shortsword
-Shortsword (Duel wield)
Items:
-Armor
-Smoke Bombs
-Panthers Ring (Helps me climb, jump in almost perfect silence and removes my shadow)
Abilities:
-Increased Perception
-Magic
-Gift of the Elements (Resistance to elemental attacks)
-Moonlight Eye (I can see in the darkness)
Magic spells:
-Mind Trick (You hear my voice in your head unable to detect my real presence)
-Delusion (You start to see things you cannot tell the difference between reality and phantasm)
-Maddening (You lose control of yourself)
-Natures Call (Any nearby animals will surround you to poop on you and I might to) Roh: you can only have 3 magic spells for every magic you have in ability so you need to take one out -this was a joke-
Flaws:
-I am well suited to fight in the shadows (I lose my advantage in well lit areas)
-I like to play with my prey (I might get carried away and lose focus)
-Self affliction may cause rampage (I weaken myself and lose control watch out)
Character description: A retired assassin exiled by civilization for embracing the elements, travels the world in search of the great hunt, a calm warrior who has seen many battles and bleed over many lands
His guide to life - "To be corrosive, to harden my soul, to re-energize, to purge the world of evil I must embrace it"
Character appearance: Scars from many battles and self inflictions, comfortable clothing with plate armor protecting only the most vital and strategic areas, only eyes are visible

EDIT: (I will add a picture latter)

Nicely done 9/10

Last edited by Phantasma on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Phantasma
Phantasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Name:Triton
Race:Atlantian
Profession:Hunting monsters
Class:Alpha Pirate
3 Weapons
1.Electircal Trident that stuns for 10 seconds.
2.Iryerris:Sword of the Fallen Angels
3.Big Stone Sword(kind of looks like the Runed Sword from DragonFable)that knocks enemies out.
3 Items
1.Alchemy Gloves
2.Big gourd that has a bunch of seawater in it.
3.Light alpha pirate armor made from leather but wear chainmail underneath.
4 Ability Slots
1.Magic
2.Alchemy
3.Can Breath Underwater
4.Waterbending
Magic If Any
1.Pure Alchemy Magic
2.Summons big wave(stronger if casted underwater).
3.Summons Poseidon's Fist(stronger if casted underwater).
2+ flaws
1.Clumsy
2.If electrocuted he is stunned longer than any human being.

Character Description:Is the son of Poseidon and was taught alchemy by the Elric Brothers

Character Appearance:Black hair that covers most of his forehead and brown eyes(when in water his eyes turn sea green). Tan skin,6'5"

Very creative 9/10

Last edited by Triton on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 22 times in total
Triton
Triton

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Universal character profiles Empty Universal Character profile

Post  Scolor Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Name:Scolor

Race:Half Alien

Profession: Blacksmithing

Class:Mage

Weopon: Robotical Sharp pointed Staff that can transform

Weopon: 2 small braclets that shoot out dagers

Weopon: Giant Blacksmithing hammer

Item: Mechanical armor that can absorb matter

Item: Potion kit

Item: Super Speed Shoes

Ability: Magic

Ability: Telekenisis

Ability: Can withstand fire and immobility

Ability: Can become intangeable for a short while

Magic: Can electricute people to stun them for 3 turns

Magic: Can send a Flame through the tip of his staff

Magic: Can transform

Flaw #1: If arm is ripped off it will freeze my transformation ability and will temporrarily stop armor from absorbing matter

Flaw #2: Can only be intangeable for a short while

Description: Came to Lore when he was a young alien boy and hated it. Then he began to enjoy it after he heared that the 2 dragons of the prophecy were born.

Apperience: 6' 3" human sized and has a green glow even though he has dark blue scales. He Has only That resist heat for when running very fast and a machanical armor.

Last edited by Scolor on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Name: Nat
Race:half dragon,half human
Profession:Thief
Class:Rogue
3 weapons:Throwing Stars and Daggers
3 items:a bag,gold,
4 ability slots:inhumane strength,water powers,unusual long nails
Magic spells if any:none(as a half dragon,my powers are pure and dont need to be activated by spells)
2+ flaws:is weak to fire and ice
Character description:a hot-tempered half dragon who has a knack for fights,can fly(or levitate... whichever),and can claw ur eyes out with her long claw-like nails
Character appearance:blonde/sliver-looking hair,green eyes with slits when angry,DF rogue armor(blue with black outline),blue butterfly-looking dragon wings,and irregular long nails

You can do better just look at you gunz character 7/10

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:11 pm

this character is odd...like Sheik and Zelda in Brawl/melee KK?

Name: Dracos the Strong/Dracos the Shade

Race: 29/30 Human, 1/30 Dragon / Shadow being

Profession: Hero / Power Hungry Villian

Class: Warrior / Shadow (exodus-ish)

weapons: Ice DragonHead Scimitar / Cursed Axe

items: Cloak (white / Black), bag, gold

abilities: Anticurse Blade (sword absorbs evil magic), summon swap element of weapon (dispatch current weapon's abilities for the reverse, ice element is normal Dracos, shadow element is the murderous Shade), Manipulates ice (whether it be turn his wing into a icy sheild or to set up an icy trap, or even to cross water or empty space) / DOOOOOM V1 (suck in all light), summon swap element of weapon (dispatch current weapon's abilities for the reverse, ice element is normal Dracos, shadow element is the murderous Shade)

Magic spells: Freeze (can cause ice to appear, to make objects, or to freeze limbs), slide (covers shoes with ice...thus the first ice skates were made...slides on any surface) / DOOOOM V2 (turn into a full fledge dragontype demon...A living shadow that resembles a orc sized dragonoid), shadow claws (can rip through to any other shadows and allows one to see through shadows)

Flaws: Weak to Fire, may be fast but doesn't hit as strong /Weak to Light, slow, hesitant to kill those whom his human form considers good

Character description: The son of an ancient cursed hero, orphaned, Coolheaded on most occasions, protector of the innocent...friends with Nat and Zak / The ancient hero's curse returns in the form of a shadow, mute, invisible in the dark, and EXTREMELY POWERFUL!

Character appearance: Brown hair flecked with ice white hair, two tiny silver horns, green eyes, normal shirt with a metal shoulder guard, ninja/ranger pants, grey ribbon like belt (basically Ash's shirt and Zhooms pants), and a single bat wing / shadowy, FLAMING RED EYES, a pitch black cloak

notes: Dracos cannot fly with wing, he also is resistant to temperature, and lives a pretty normal life. The shade is pure evil and you will probably have to use magic to even touch it...unless it fights you where there are no shadows.

Dracos is now a hired Guard...20 gold per trip...40 if its a round trip

OMG AWESOME 11/10

Last edited by draggonboy13 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:49 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : don't want confusion)
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Universal character profiles Empty universal character profile

Post  swordfast20 Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:10 am

name:swordfast
race:half dragon/human
profession:flying
weapons:dragon blade if succesfully hit you get cofused for 30 seconds,dragon shield resistes darkness and fire,fire ball spell it hit gets stunned for 2 turns
items:legendary dragon armor,bag with gold in it,dragon shield,5 potions and 5 mana potions,journal for everything that i acomplished
abilities:fly,sense distant object,slice fast,uses magic ability
magic:thunder blade(sword turns magic and can sommon bolts from the sky),heal all wounds(if hurt can heal hp up to half easily) energy ball summons a energy ball and launches at enemy(stunning for 3 turns),can summon dragon
flaws:when i sense a enemy i can make a fast reaction,if i am ever taken down i can come back alive for one last time if i get taken down again then im really down
characther description:comes from a legendary dragon race but was born in human village abbandond by dragon parents but was given the power of the legendary dragon blade
characther apperance:blue dragon, stands on two legs, spikes on head, grey armor, top of wings are blue bottom is black,has a second bag that has food and everythig he needs

Pretty good 8/10
swordfast20
swordfast20

http://www.protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:38 pm

[quote]Name: Hollix
Profession: Participating in whatever is going on, narrowly escaping Hellix
Class: Unknown
3 weapons:
1. Clawed Gloves: Gloves that have razor sharp spikes on the fingers.
2. Swords: Twin swords
3 items:
4 ability slots:
1. Gymnastics: Can jump high, backflip, blah, blah, blah...
2. Magic
3. Fast Blows: In hand to hand combat, he is very quick
4. Vanish: Can hide incredibly well, impossible to find if he chooses
Magic spells if any:
1. Spacial Shift: Can move to places (Within a few yards) in split seconds by shifting the space around him
2. Time Shift: Can slow down or speed up the things around him. When he looks like he's resting, he may just be spedding things up for him.
3. Levitate: Can fly without wings.
2+ flaws:
1. Not very strong
2. Terrible fear of darkness monsters, and just the dark in general because of Hellix.
Character description: The spirit that has been trapped for so long has finally surfaced after a run-in with Death. Hollix was forever binded with Hellix, until Hellix finally tricked Death into setting them both free. Hollix is hunted by Hellix, for Hollyx may be a threat to him. Anyway, Hollyx is very relaxed, and is very willing to do anything. His fighting style is much different than He11ix's was. Very laid back and relaxed.
Character appearance: A nice looking white shirt and pants with grey trim, grey clawed gloves, and a grey cape.
Theme Song: His World

(Note: May be a bit godlike. He will hardly fight.)
Name: Hellix
Race: Darkness
Profession: The Grim Reaper, hunter of Hollix, the most powerful embodiment of darkness.
Class: Darkness
3 weapons: NaN
3 items: NaN
4 ability slots:
1. Reform: Can form and deform his darkness.
2. Portal: Can open any portal
Magic spells if any: NaN
2+ flaws:
1. Hollix is the only one that can hurt him, or those who have light powers.
2. Cannot grasp anything
Character description: Hellix, the supreme embodiment of darkness, and the harvester of souls! BWAHAHAHAHA... er, sorry. Hellix is basically darkness with a mind. He can be anywhere is the dark, just look for the peircing red eyes. His main objective is to destroy Hollix, his pure opposite. He still has a bit of a grudge against Heroshire.
Character appearance: Red eyes in the dark. Can take on any foorm he choose, even scattered throughout an area
Theme Song: When You're Evil

Last edited by he11ix on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 12 times in total
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Savageaxe Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Name: Chunk
Race: Orc
Profession: Wielding an axe or blunt
Class: Berserker
3 weapons: axe, mace, flail
3 items: Helmet made of dragon scales accompanied with a shield made of tortoise shield. He also carries a tuba on his back which can enchant large beasts.
4 ability slots: Berserk, Can grow to enormous sizes(thus increasing his strength.) Can talk to animals. Magic . Can jump up 300 ft.
Magic spells if any: Fire elementals, Earth elementals. Can summon orc demons
2+ flaws: using magic lowers his strength, is slow, he is bad at making friends, he wets the bed
Character description: Comes from the orc tribe of the dragon skin. He has set out on a journey to find his enemy mardok(see m slayer's profile) who savagely destrowed his family during a war between their tribes. Also Chunk is a flawless dragon rider and beast tamer.
Character appearance:7ft in height, dark green skin, red hair tied up in a bow, large under bite, muscular physique, nice ass, raggid leather apparel.
drakoro:please make your character more descriptive,it will help a lot of us
M slayer~are you kidding his is descriptive really descriptive
Zak-i think he changed it after drakoro said that.

Savageaxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:24 pm

City of Gunz character
Name:Zak (what else would i name me?)
Profession: Sniper
Class: Soldier/Gun for hire/Spec Ops (not sure if "Gun for hire" is a class but i didn't really know where else to put it)
3 weapons: my baby ,50 cal sniperUniversal character profiles Vfc_m82a1_430x230_1
M4 SOPMOD Universal character profiles Sopmod_m4 used when i'm not in a good sniping position. (and look at all those accessories Twisted Evil )
and this badass
Universal character profiles Benelli_m4_1 when it gets up close and personal
3 items: Bullet proof vest, extra magazines (bullet magazines, not People magazine) Cell phone. (normal clothes don't count right?)
4 abilites: Fast reload, Awesome accuracy, Super sneaky (in other words, Stealth) Monkey man *can climb almost anything to get a good sniper position)
2 flaws: When i'm sniping its easy to sneak up behind me, sometimes i get cocky and make mistakes while on a mission
Character description: Will fight for a good cause (and a good paycheck) and if it will keep him from gettin killed/thrown in jail.
Character appearance: Universal character profiles Odst1 that without the helmet, cuz you can't cover up my beautiful face. And mine isn't muddy, i keep it clean. Very Happy (for all the Halo nerds, yes that is a Marine soldier.)

Good Job I like how you started the pic thing so 10/10

Last edited by Zak506 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:18 pm

this is my character for City of Gunz

Name:Alexander
Race:Bio Mechanized Human
Profession:Wicked Shot
Class:Mercenary,Sniper,Assasin
3 Weapons:50 cal sniper rifle, Universal character profiles 3D50
AK-47, and a sub machine gunUniversal character profiles SUB-MACHINE_GUN_MPT9K
3 Items:Grenades,a lighter,and mask
4 Ability Slots:Jumps High,Good Accuracy,Wall Run(like prince of persia),and Quick Reflexes

2+ Flaws:If stabbed bleeds alot from sickness, Completely defenseless when running on wall

Character Description:When he was born they took him to a science facility and experimented on him, then they put him in a stasis tube for 24 years.
Character Apearance:Black Hair and Stubble, wears blue and black bandanna and kinda has clothes like Wolfgang except without sleaves
Could use some work so 6/10

Last edited by Triton on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Triton
Triton

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:38 pm

City of Gunz character
Name:Lloyd
Profession: Sniper/demo
Class: covert forces/vanguard/demolition

3 weapons:
1. Sniper Rifle (large scope, no laser pointer, and small enough to allow easy mobility
2. grenade rifle (i know I've seen this somewhere, has the option to use grenades or bullets...heat scope)
3. Dual MPK...(I don't know the rest...its a small machine gun)
(I need help with these I DO NOT know gun so...ugh)

3 items: binocular with heat vision, extra magazines for sniper and 2 extra rounds of grenades (that would only be 12 extra...thus 18 in total),

4 abilities: Stealth (hard to see in certain places. shadowy forests, snowy terrain, and particualarly anything dark where no light can reflect off his hair), speed (this is with weapon switching as well, not just mobility), accuracy (has scopes attached to all weapons except mini machine guns, that are heat vision OR night vision...sniper rifle has both settings...grendae only has heat), Unusually low body temperature (heat vision won't show him!!!)

2 flaws: slightly impatient (meaning if nothing happens for a while he'll go out gun blazing), the grenade rifle's grenades explode on impact so if it was set for grenade I have no close range

Character description: Child prodigy, orphan, silent but deadly (NOT GASSY, SMART ALECKS!!!), and still susceptible to hormones

Character appearance:
white hair, green eyes, wears jeans, and always something about a dragon (in battle he wears the best camo for the job still with a dragon mark somewhere)

notes:
in battle sniper rifle is either on his back or in his hands...the opposite of his gernade rifle...and the two mini machine guns are on each leg...if he needs to use both he throws down which ever of the two big guns he's carrying
not in battle he has a mini machine gun on his right side where he can reach it if there's trouble
also, very mysterious past

Nice I like it so 9/10
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:40 pm

City of Gunz--

Name-Nat
Age-18 or so
Race-Human
Profession-assasin
class-differs

3 weapons--
AK47
sawed-off shotgun
throwing stars

Abilities--
*has unbeatable stealth
*knows all forms of self-defence
*has great strangth
*has super-sensory vision(not really god-like....just means im very sensitive to things around me... 6th sense)

Items--
belt that holds all weapons
canteen
hat
various disguises

Flaws--
*is badly impatieint
*hates fire
*hesitates when it comes to friends(DONT CONSIDER URSELVES LUCKY THOUGH,BOYS!!! Mad )

Char discription--
*family killed when young by fire
*is free lance(lives nowhere for long)
*pretty dangerous when set off

Char Appirance--
*blonde hair that is slightly red in sunlight and slightly light brown in darkness
*ultrawhite teeth that act like mirrors
*lips that look like they have pink lipstick on but dont
*wears all blue and green
*eyes a sea green color that glint red when very angry
*nails longs enough to scratch eyes out clean
*usually wear ponytail but sometimes lets hair hang loose

Notes--
*gets angry fast
*has a desentsy to warn others when she is about to attack u or something(usually an evil grin that shows her teeth)
*has a small soft spot for friends
*hates darkness in all ways
*loves animals
*Mayor of Gunz City

Really descriptive so 10/10

Last edited by Nat1200 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Name:Scolor
Race:Human
Proffesion:Martial Arts
Class:Ninja

Weapon 1: Infinite bag of Shurikins
Weapon 2: Has a machanical Hand that can Cover my body when danger is around
Weapon 3: Sharp Ninja Staff (1 of a kind)

Ability 1: Magicx2
Ability 2: Can't die from basic attacks
Ability 3: Can run at light speed

Magic 1: Can turn his hands into fire
Magic 2: Can Become intangable
Magic 3: Can fly
Magic 4: Super Strong
Magic 5: Has a super wail that is stronger than a hurricane (only if he gets mad)
Magic 6: Absorbing Matter

Item 1: Ninja Cloak
Item 2: Invisibility Cloak
Item 3: Super Glue
Item 4: Tofu Box

Flaws: Hates direct light
Flaws: Can't Wail if injured
Flaws: Can only wail if VERY mad

Description/apperance: Wheres a full cloak that cant see any part of my body.Parents live on another planet. His destiny is to find them. He attacks anyone who gets in his way. Settled in the city of gunz to get information.
M Slayer~Don't godmod your guy change NOW!
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:07 pm

name:?????
race:N/A(hint is that he is basically human)
proffession:rapid shooter
class:stealth gunner/fighter
3 weapons:
1.????? bullet:it is a very high tech gun with very good speed and power balance,here is the gunUniversal character profiles Axl-1
2.same as 1
3.??????
3 items:
1.protective reploid armor,it is on a reploid at all times(it is very light and amazingly protective)
2.bounty list
3.ancient artifact
ailities:
1.rapid fire;it is a combo of infinity bullets being shot at the enemy
2.dash;his boots have boosters at the bottom which allows him to dash from place to place increasing his speed
3.ray attack;it sends a ray of light instead of bullets out of your gun for 1 minute
4.ultimate speed shoot;it gives my character the speed of sound,and if lucky the speed of light,and he starts a long rapid fire combo
2+ flaws:
1.if loses one of his guns or is using someone elses gun he looses half his speed and accuracy
2.ultimate speed shoot is only usable in a very tight situation
3.when dashing he cannot dodge as easily
4.materia shot takes time to use and leaves ????? open for a lot of attacks
character history:N/A
chracter description:he looks like this but his hair is pale blue and his armour's colour is reversed http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=a&d=us&s=a&c=p&ti=1&ai=30751&l=dir&o=0&sv=0a300514&ip=461812a0&u=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.jeuxvideo.com%2Fimages%2Fgc%2Fm%2Fx%2Fmxcmgc00b.jpg

Zak-No items that give you abilty slots, it'd get out of hand.
drakoro:there,fixed

I like the Mysteriousness 10/10

Last edited by Drakoro on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:11 pm

yeah you can rate it...and yeah you can tell people to fix stuff...you already do that.
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Universal character profiles Empty Sero, the Ice Scholar

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Name: Sero
Race: Once Human, now a strange Dragon-Human Hybrid.
Profession: Scholar
Class: Battle Scholar
3 Weapons:
Dragon Claw, a part of his body;
Dragon Slayer Sickle, a sword used by a legendary DragonSlayer;
and the Amulet's Blade, a sword infused with the power of a Dragon Amulet(it also serves as one).
3 Items:
A cloak made of Silk infused with the essence of Silver: wards off undead;
A magic journal that automatically grows and records information and the events of his life;
A Baby Dragon, not much is known other than it is a Male Ice Dragon named Frostaltiui.
4 ability slots:
Draconic Magic
Ice Magic
Scholar Magic
Draconic Reflexes.
Magic Spells:
Vilzriquath; Freeze, allows him to freeze the moisture in the air; Ice Magic.
Clax wer Seoyl di-, Take the Soul of,
Erekess; through, allows him to move through all solid objects.
Vs'shtak Scivarn; Draconic Scream, same as James's: Draconic Magic.
Naam Demak; Knowledge Join, allows him to take information from others and give information to others: Scholar Magic.
2 Flaws:
Using too much of his magic allows his Draconic side to control him; when that happens the body gets damaged.
More than 10 degrees celsius can burn him; fire can kill him if it touches so much as a finger(or claw).
Character Description:
5,000 years ago, right after the Reset, Man had just began to advance. Sero was the first Scholar after the Reset, and he accompanied Knights to record their tales. One time, they went to slay an Ice Dragon, and he recorded the Tale eagerly. They got to the Cave, and Sero noticed that he was guarding a strange light-blue orb. As he grabbed it, the Dragon attacked him with Dragon's Breath, for the Knights had ran away and hid, afraid for their lives, and thus were not distracting the beast. The strange orb infused him with the Dragon's breath and made him part Dragon. To this day he does not have full control over his Draconic side, but has picked up on the Draconic language, and several other Draconic traits, including Draconic senses and strangth.
Character Appearance:
Pale white skin, with light blue scales in some parts, and white hair. Has slit pupils and light blue irises. Is extremely fit, due to Draconic metabolism, with a sleek, aerodynamic build, and Light blue Dragon Wings with dark blue membranes.

Name: Isabelle
Race: Half Elf
Profession: Teenager
Class: None as of now.
3 weapons:
1)Elven Dagger, an enchanted Nature Dagger her grandmother gave her;
2)War Axe, her Father's last gift to her;
3)Laser Sword, the strange glowy sword she found in a rundown piece of Machinery.
3 items:
1)A "laptop", something she has been working on in her spare time.
No others, yet.
4 ability slots:
None
Magic spells:
'Boom', a spell of her own devising, makes plants explode
Growth Spurt, her Grandmother's custom spell, makes plants grow 50 times as fast.
2+ flaws:
When using Nature Magic, she starts to bleed internally at an uncontrollable rate.(Stops when she stops using Nature Magic)
Becomes weak away from Plant Life(To the point of comatose, death, or permanent handicaps)
Character description:
Born on the Farm her Human GrandFather owned, with her Elven Mother dying in Childbirth, and the farm burned to the ground a few days later, Isabelle was raised by her Human Father and Elven Grandparents. The cultural splits created her personality troubles. Her Grandmother was killed on her Elven fourth birthday, her Father on her human 13th. She has been exploring the world ever since she was kicked out of the Elven Haven on her Elven 5th.
Character appearance:
Purple Ponytail, well-tanned, Valencia-style outfit, one pierced ear.

Name: DragonKing James 'Err-again' Celestia
Race: Draggon(I'll explain what this is on HeroShire)
Profession: DragonLord of Water.
Class: DragonLord
3 weapons:
1) Zard'Roc, my custom weapon, which can cut through some material and breaks under extreme pressure or after a few weeks without repair.
2) Minor Water Orb, an orb he received on his thirteenth birthday that squirts high pressures of Dragon Water
3) The Aquanomicon, which helps him control Water.
3 items:
1) Saphire-uh, his Dragon, can go from baby to Glaisaurus size, to Titan.
2) None as of now
3) None as of now
4 ability slots:
1) Speaks Draconic
2) Draconic Magic
3) Water Magic
4) None as of now
Magic spells if any:
Darastrix di wer Qumadosfan's Daguam; Dragon of the Ocean's Shield, Protects the user and at most nine other Life Forms(Microscopics not included) with a thick bubble of Dragon Water, not indestructible: Can't protect from most Magic.
Vs'shtak Scivarn; Draconic Scream, sends out a powerful roar to crush solid objects. Power varies on the Maximum Magic of the roarer.
2+ flaws:
1) Anemic: .Linkage
2) Sucks in pain, meaning if Nat got her arm blown off, she wouldn't feel it, but I would, when using magic.
Character description:
I grew up in StoneFang the Dragon town, with my Father, SolarScythe, DragonKing of Light, and my currently deceased Mother, Lady Celestia's daughter and former DragonQueen of Nature. Befriending the other children of the DragonKings, such as Zeromaru, and Razielle, James quickly became known as somewhat of a political figure in the lives of the eight-year-olds, until... IT started. James developed a disease known as 'superclumsy-a-tomic-on-a-side'. He tripped over everything. He accidentally attacked himself. A multitude of things like that. On his thirteenth birthday, he received the Aquanomicon and a minor Water orb, which had only a 4th the power of the real orb. He and his Dragon, Sapphire-uh, were both born on the same day, and have been together since. When he went on a mission, he found his assumed-dead Father to have become DragonKing DoomScythe, and he had killed the then DragonKing of Water. Then, Err-again found his real energy, and got rid of his disease and became the NEW DragonKing of Water. On his newest mission, DreadScythe, King of StoneFang, DragonLords and Dragons, restricted my powers and turned me into a normal DragonLord.
Character appearance:
This is part of what I look like... I just has some Evolved DL parts, too.

he11ix: The sword is godlike. Please explain what Anemic is. The magic is the real problem. You have to have magic in your ability slots to have it. And for each time you put magic in your abilities, you get three spells. The other problem isn't that big, but it involves most of your suggestion. YOU CANNOT BE A KING. That is godlike, no question. Zak is the clan leader, and he's not a king. Plus, Nat will drag this guy into a flaming well when she finds out you rule her. I striked everything that must be fixed before the char is used. But, as I told you in PM, DragonKings are NOT Kings. Thye don't rule over anything. It is a title not unlike Mayor. Still, that gives you a lot more power than everyone in Heroshire. Fix it, and the rest of the stuff I said. How is it, now? Great. You can use him now.

*More will be added to Sero, Isabelle and me eventually*

M Slayer- Nicely done I would give this a 10/10
drakoro:i would give it a 8/10,why?because the items and weapons descrtiptions are not very,well descriptive
Drakoro do not tell me if i am wrong or not I am rating not you!!!

I don't think your second one is as good as the first 7/10
Yeah, I had it all planned for Sero: I'm going back to finish Isabelle when I've got the whole thing

Last edited by DragonKing Err-again on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 13 times in total
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/DragonMaster4/

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:58 pm

this is just for he11ix and I guess it'll break most of the rules cause its supremely limited detail

Darc-red eyes...dragon skull staff...can teleport himself...and move objects for brief periods of time...has some unknown problems with the deceased Dracos the Strong
Deceased

Fenrir-wolf like personality. masked half dragon that focuses on aerial attacks...he's a theif and wants to cause chaos...green hair

Gwynfor-paladin...primaryly large light magic...wants to destroy all darkness

Aurelia-completely unknown...but lives with the druids

the one thing they have in commmon...their part of Dracos' family

he11ix: I'll let it slide... but if Darc fights even ONCE... he dies on the spot.
tis the point my friend...tis the point...but no trying to get him to fight

Last edited by draggonboy13 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Just say "information cannot be revealed at this time" for stuff you don't want people to know.
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:27 pm

ok...information on those people will be revealed over time
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm

i WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN npc list... Could I?
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next