Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal character profiles

+13
Redlionking
DragonKing Err-again
Savageaxe
he11ix
swordfast20
draggonboy13
Scolor
Triton
Phantasma
Roh
Drake
Drakoro
Zak506
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Universal character profiles - Page 3 Empty Re: Universal character profiles

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Pets are okay...and i guess temporary NPC's are too...i dunno...i'll think about it.
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:58 am

READ THIS FIRST:

Okay, my freind, Redlionking, didn't understand how to do this. So, I'm doing it for him:

Name: Axel 'RedKing' Charles
Race: Draggon
Profession: Kid, StoneFang soldier
Class: DragonLord
3 weapons:
'Ixencaex', Fire Sword, a sword he infused with his own Fire.
3 items:
RedLion, his PrideMaster, a terrible force of teeth and claws.
Shruikan, his Dragon, a dragon of ferocious Flame and power.
4 ability slots:
Fire Magic
Draws in Solar Power
Super-strength
Ani-Magic
Magic spells if any:
Ixen Austrat, Fire Fly, allows him to fly using Fire
Fueryon Ukris, Beast Speech, allows him to talk the language of animals
Ixen, Fire, let's him summon and manipulate his inner Fire.
2+ flaws: I leave these to Redlionking
1)
2)
Character description:
One of the former candidates to become DragonKing of Fire, Axel was nick-named 'RedKing' for his strange obbsession with the color and that it looked like he would be named DragonKing of Fire. *The rest is up to Redlionking* Was chosen to accompany James 'Err-again' on his trip to protect Natalie.
Character appearance:
African, tall for his age, short pitch black hair, Dark Red Armor with black mail underneath, eyes of the Darkest brown. Has a thin white scar running from above his eye to his chin; didn't damage eye.

Wow very nice just hurry with the flaws so he can play 9/10
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/DragonMaster4/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redlionking Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:30 pm

redlionking here did dragonking post my stuff from school if he did my flaws are : i cant use fire in very humid places like water dripping on your face because of the moistire in the air and my last weakness is icant use super strengh at night i need sun light is this good dragonking err again Suspect Suspect Suspect affraid lol! lol!
Redlionking
Redlionking

Back to top Go down

Universal character profiles - Page 3 Empty Character Profile

Post  Metroid3802 Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Name: ltion Na'all
Race: Mind-Flayer
Profession:N/A
Class: Sorcerer (Illusionist Specialization)
3 weapons: Tentacles, Claws and a Staff of Summoning
3 items: Rejuvenation Potion, Scroll of teleportation, and a ring with wich he can use to tamporaraly stun everyon arownd him
4 ability slots: Magic, Magic, Enthrall, Brain-Eating
Magic spells if any: Mind-blast, Command Humanoid, Dimension Door, Paralize ,-
2+ flaws: If you cut off one of his tentacles, he effectivly loses one "Ability Slot" Weak Physically
Character description: A Mind-Flayer is a magical monster that can attach his tenticals to your head and do one of two things,
one, he can turn you into a Thrall under his control, or suck you brain out threw you eye sockets and heal himself. Laughing
Character appearance:Hard to describe, Just look at my Avatar
Or serch "Mind-Flayer" on goggle images, its the secound one usally

I will be off and on the comp so i will add stuff every so often

Last edited by Metroid3802 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
Metroid3802
Metroid3802

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Name: Throam'sil
Race: Dragon (baby)
Profession: wreaking havoc
Class: Dragon/pet
3 weapons: Claw, tooth/ice breath, and tail (which has very large spikes on it)
3 items: Magic crystals (tail, execute large magical abilities that occur in four turns), dragon symbol tatoo (can call upon some of Dracos the Strong's powers), and a horn ring (silver, Increases the melting point of ice breath to 10,000 degrees, always active)
4 ability slots: Flying, drop crystal (drop a crystal or more...random ice related event four turns later...but massive, has five crystals in a battle...can only use one while effect of a previous one is active), roar (a stunning move...one turn), and Ice scale (boosts defensive capabilities by breathing ice onto his own scales...can't be cut for 2-3 turns)
Magic spells if any: Ice ball, Ice flame, and Dark beserk frost (calls upon Dracos the Shades' power and breathes an ice flame off darkness and goes super speed, damage is based off damage done to Throam'sil before while charging, slight bonus if bleeding)
2+ flaws: can't go titan, is itty bitty wittle dwagon
Character description: Dracos the Strong/shade's baby dragon, tough, mischievious, cute and deadly
Character appearance: A small baby dragon...similar to the platinum dragon except with ice crystals growing out off his tail)

A little god modding going on with the "Can't be cut for 2-3 turns make it a solid 2 but besides that its a 8/10
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Universal character profiles - Page 3 Empty Mogloween Curse profile examp + my own char's profile

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:49 pm

heres what u should basicly have for the Mogloween Curse char profiles-

Name:
Mogloween Race:
Profession(if any):
Natural Enemies:
Abilities(4):
Magical Powers(2):
Items(3):
Weapons(3):
Discription:
Weakness(3 or so):
Apperance:

and heres the profile for MY char-

Name:Natalie(Nat for short)
Mogloween Race:Vampire
Profession(if any):Queen of Vampires
Alliances:other Vampires,undead,shadows(a Vamp's own name for Shades)
Natural Enemies:werewolves
Abilities(4):super fast,very strong,vedimious,sensitive to EVERYTHING(smell,sight,smell,etc)
Magical Powers(1 or 2(optional)):sees the future and past
Items(3):a blue gemed ring that glows at random moment(explanation to come later),necklace with a silver rose on it,and small pouch hanging on her hip
Weapons(3):teeth,claws(sharp nails),and a small red dagger

Discription:sensitive to everyone and everything around her,has unbaribal command and beauty,has preminitions

Weakness(3 or so):fire,werewolves,loss(Vamps have feeling too,yah know)

Apperance:blonde hair with a few black strands of hair in random places,a long black dress with dark blue lining and collar,matching high heeled boots,white-blue eyes that glow red when threatening or thretended,blinding white teeth with 2 of em pointy,long and sharp nails,and pale glowing skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 pm

Name: Daerzuh(Okay, so a lot of my characters are based on the Eragon series; so sue me)
Mogloween Race: Shade(Eragon thing)
Profession(if any): Evil dude of Death and Destruction
Alliances: Evil, Death, and Destruction
Natural Enemies: All things not Evil, Deathy and Destructiony.
Abilities(4):
Rejuvination, except the hearts.
Shadow magic
Magical Powers(2):
Blood contract; can bind a person to his will by writing a contract in his own magic-infused blood, and having any of thier blood spill onto it.
Items(3):
DracoLich Amulet Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil
Weapons(3):
Iejirlowan, Blood Death, his Darke(olde-timey version used in Magic terms) sword, very big, same thing as Zard'roc in HeroShire post.
Description:
Born Thames Viragey, Thames was possesed by Evil Spirits who scooped out his innards and replaced them with themselves. They give him Darke Magyk and made him all Evil and stuff. Other than that, not much is known.
Weakness(3 or so):
1) Sometimes, the Spirits fight inside him, and he can't move because of conflicting commands.
2) His Magyk slowly corrodes his body away.
3) Umm... The others have two... I can't think of another one... Can't we just have two, too?
Appearance:
White skin, bulging veins on his face, blood-red hair, blood red irises, black eye-whites, Yellow slit pupils, sharp, perfect white fanged teeth, cool outfit thing... I'll get a pic of it.

How's that?

Name:
Mogloween Race:
Proffession:

Last edited by DragonKing Err-again on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:04 pm

Very well I shall join the party

Name: Fenrir
Mogloween Race: Werewolf/demon person
Profession(if any): mercenary, theif, assasin, somehow the werewolf Alpha
Alliances: ???
Natural Enemies: most vamps
Abilities(4): regeneration (werewolf), superspeed (Werewolf, 3 times faster than a cheetah) / Fear (human stare creates fear in enemy, if the enemy is fearful enough their nightmares will feel like reality), shadow step (Human, similar to Draco's teleporting through shadows, except he dashes through the shadows midair or not, so he can use this ability to force himself to float/hover in midair or teleport)
Magical Powers(2): Moon's Flame (a ball of blue fire that will explode on contact and shot moonlight in multiple directions, the explosion hurts, the moonlight doesn't, human)/ Moonlight beast (create duplicates made of solid moonlight. they deal damage and fade, but they look like the original and vanish after one hit)
Items(3): Amulet of the Cursed (holds his demon powers and now keeps him alive), moon essence (a stone that if stuck in mouth or a drink will allow the person to turn into a werewolf, if they are a werewolf, and it works during the day as well), and the Moon Stone (a glove of darkness with a single white stone on the wrist, will allow the werewolf to change at night no matter what stage the moon is at, also allows him to change at will when human)
Weapons(3): Werewolf claw, tooth, and a Sword of pure white stone that glows at night
Discription: A child cursed to walk the earth forever and a werewolf to hunt in the night with his brain not his brawn
Weakness(3 or so): Vamp disease, shadow step can be interupted by flashes of SUNlight, and Werewolf will change back if sunlight is shown on him or after 30 minutes of moon essence
Apperance: a mere child, green hair, odd blue eyes, wheres a leather jacket and black jeans, messy hair, wolfish expression. a werewolf of the dark, black fur or is it a very very dark green (?), white fur (a winter wolf), he isn't muscular or like any werewolf seen before, wears a white leather jacket (ripped) and white jeans (basically the inverse of the human suit)...more like a pet wolf than a killer

human looks like this
Universal character profiles - Page 3 ShadowWarrior4with green hair and is younger...ty Zak for the picture

Last edited by draggonboy13 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Name: Zak
Race: one third human, one third demon, one third vampire...i know its confusing
Proffesion: Dark Spellwarrior/Shadow manipulator
Alliances: Vampires
Natural enemies: Anyone who gets in his way
Abilities: Speed, Dark magic, Flight (Sprouts Dark,feathery wings), Stealth
Magic: Basically paladin magic only...darkified
Items: Clothing in picture below, Vampire necklace (Lets Vamps know he's a friend) Darkness wristband (Enhances Dark Magic)
Weapons: Sword shown in picture, Dagger strapped to right leg, Boomerang like weapon (go to This link
and scroll down near the bottom...its called a Razor Wind and its awesome.)
Description: As a young boy Zak (this is before the split) was very confused about what he wanted to be when he grew up, until he met an evil mage. The mage tried to corrupt young Zak's mind, but instead just seperated the good and the bad thoughts inside him, making two beings. He was about to kill the good half when the good half struck back, seriously injuring the mage. Before he died the mage teleported them to opposite ends of the world, hoping they would never find each other and merge together again.
Weakness: Seeing anything paladin makes him see images of the other Zak and it confuses the crap out of him, leaving him speachless and unable to move for a while, If you try to bite his head he goes CRAZY (you know in the LoZ games where the zombies climb on your back and start chomping away?), Doesn't like to be hit in the "Family Jewels"
Appearance:Universal character profiles - Page 3 Swordsman

Last edited by Zak506 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Well, Zak, actually, it's the same time as HeroShire, just, like, on the other side of the world.
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:45 pm

I thought there was a curse and everybody got turned into monsters...
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:48 pm

YEs, there is a curse on that area, but it is seperate from HeroShire... For instance, in HeroShire, Nat's Mom is dead, she's part Draconic, all that, and in this town, she's a Vampire chick... Who, on a completely unrelated note, is totally hot.
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Ok the way i took it:

One day in Heroshire a dark curse fell upon the area, turning everybody into dark creatures and erasing their memories. Now they live in a dark world and the story goes on from then...

But i am REALLY confused now.
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Yes, it's a bit confusing... But, it's seperate from HeroShire. Or, maybe this is HeroShire, but in another dimension. I just know it's seperate from HeroSHire. We can ask Nat later.
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Well it has to be after Heroshire, Nat's mogloween character is the same as her Heroshire character, just now she's a vampire.
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:00 pm

it is the same exact time as heroshire, on the other side of the world. It does not have to do with events in heroshire, however you can say that you are from heroshire/villainsburg if you want (not to scary though)

but yeah its basically the darkside of the planet...the side where all the things that go bump in the night live.

People can have the same name and not be the same person (like Nat)
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:05 pm

OOH IDEA! They are the same Zak but they're co-existing in the world unaware of the other's presence, and moglo-Zak has flashbacks because he is the lesser half (he's more of like a third)
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Name: Akaza
Lives in: VillainsBurg
Race: Human
Profession: Evil Person
Class: NecroMancer
3 weapons:
Kilve, heavy club on one end, sharp blade on the other.
3 items:
4 ability slots:
Magic spells if any:
2+ flaws:
Character description:
Character appearance:

Now for mine:

Name: Mear'tagh(Mur-taug)
Race: Draggon
Profession: Soldier
Class: DragonLord
3 weapons: Unnamed sword, a normal, boring sword, foot and a half.
3 items:
IxenThorn, his Dragon, does everything Sapphire-uh does, but Fire.
Dragon Amulet
4 ability slots:
Speaks Draconic
Draconic Magic
Fire Magic
Draws out energy from other life forms
Magic spells if any:
Vs'shtak Scivarn, same as James.
Darastrix di Ixen's Yesol, Dragon of the Fire's Spear, sends out a gout of Flame at opponent.
2+ flaws:
1) Cannot rely upon his own Magic energy-must use the energy of things around him.
2) Has a very weak sense of Sight-Has to rely on what IxenThorn tells him.
Character description:
After finding out that his freind James was his brother, he was kidnapped, and forced to work for VillainsBurg's government. He found a Dragon, making them all the more interested in him, and learned Magic. Over time, he has learned to love his job, simply so that he doesn't go insane. His brother has become his worst enemy, and he is a deadly thorn in HeroShire's side.
Character appearance: Very tan skin, Black, longish hair, one green eye, one red eye, slit pupiled, Black DragonLord armor with Dark Red chain, and a black cape, with a Black DragonMaster helm.

he11ix: We will be using the regular profile for Villansburg since they are pretty much the same. I did the favor of converting your char to the proper format.

Last edited by DragonKing Err-again on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:27 pm

You know...its about time Dracos the Shade got himself his own character...Dracos the strong would lose all connection with his own powers and its basically a tag team. One focuses on magic, the other trys to balance fighting with magic, but is weaker to the sword.

Name:Dracos the Shade/DEATH
Race: Wraith/Shade
Profession: collecting souls, creating sorrow and killing stealthily
Class: Shadow
3 weapons: Death's Scythe (dude, its death...what else is he going to carry? Obsidian, collects and harvests souls), shadow claw (his hand shifts into a solid dark claw
3 items: The list (your going to die...when I say so Razz ), vial of shadow (a vial of liquified shadows, one drop and nightmares become real)
4 ability slots: Soul Harvest (eats the souls of lesser creatures...such as rats, birds, bats, and random forest creature that don't think as sophisticatedly, and use them to power up strength), shadow step (slipping through shadows), summon weapon (summons his blade out of thin air from where ever it is), Soulslice (1 turn charge. Cuts through anything and steals morale making the person less likely to fight as the soul is stolen. Nearly impossible to dodge)
Magic spells if any: Soul Vampire (sucks the souls out, very slowly, about 15 turns before the soul is completly stolen...with Soulslice the turn number decreases by one extra each time. Ex. 14 turns left, soulslice, next turn you have 12 turns left.), Demonic appearance (turns into a shadow dragon...loses all abilities except a new one called Revert and soul harvest...it even halts Soul Vampire, halt...not reset. Scythe becomes tip of tail)
2+ flaws: Light Magic, Dracos the Strong's strong will (meaning in certain situations Dracos will stop all movements for a turn...or two if YOUR really lucky)
Character description: Dracos the Shade just realized he's actually Death...and now he's after you...[sarcasm]its your lucky day[/sarcasm]
Character appearance: looks like Dracos the Strong, with black eyes and red iris. Floats above the ground
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:42 am

Hey... Maybe you guys could start specifying what thing it's for? Like add in:

Lives in: HeroShire/ VillainsBurg/ Battle-thingy-place
Blah:
Blah:
Blah:
etc., etc., etc.

Y'know?
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira & Arctis Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:27 pm

Fira
Race: Human/Fire elemental
Profession:
Class: Mage
1 weapon: Season's staff (can transform into Harvest Staff II, Dragon's head staff II, Liberty,& Spellwing)
3 items: Season's amulet (works like regular DA, but change's dragon's color, name, and element to match holiday. if no holiday, reverts dragon to Arctis)
Magic Mask(transforms Fira into a fox-elf form when worn {will cover in next post})
Season's armor(turn's fira's armour into a holiday-themed armor when there is a holiday. If no holiday, reverts back to normal mage armor)
1 ability:Double titan-Fira Titans dragon, Then brings fire and Ice magic together to create Gigantic fire& ice elemental. (puts Fira's mana at 0 and health to 1 when used) Both Titans attack together, in one Mega-attack

Magic spells if any:

2+ flaws:
1) During holidays, fira can be Pwned by opposite element (Ex: during Frostval, Fira will be pwned by fire)
2)After double titan, fira is extreamley weak and can be taken out in one blow
Fira & Arctis
Fira & Arctis

Back to top Go down

Post  barewood Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Name: jarron
Race: human
Profession: support magic ( ^_^)
Class: white wizard
3 weapons: claws (for quick but weak strikes rabbit ), wizard blade (mid-size for good atks), priest shield
3 items: magic rope(for a quick reach of things), angel dog( a dog with wings), teleport potions(know u see him, then he is gone) monkey
4 ability slots: heal( a quick heal), restore( can restore magic), slash (a qiuck slash), boost (boost magic by 20%)
Magic spells if any: fire ball, thunder wave, maga wave
2+ flaws: has a weakness for vampire blood, and chesse gives him bad gas O.O
Character description: a normal person with leather armor
Character appearance: mid-size, black skined, brown hair, kanda-buff
drakoro:you do not have magic because you did not put a magic in your abilities,each magic gives you three spells,READ THE FRICKEN RULES!!!

Zak-You don't have to yell Drakoro...Barewood just replace one of your abilites for a magic slot
barewood
barewood

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira & Arctis Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:07 am

(this is fira with the fox mask on)

Name: Fira (fox-elf form)
Race:Fox-elf
Profession: Bringer of darkness
Class: warrior-mage
3 weapons: 9-tailed staff, Shadow katana(shown in appearance)
3 items:Fox mask(When worn, Fira has all the abilities shown here. When not worn, Fira has all of her normal Items, and can go to Heroshire)
4 ability slots: Elven powers(has strength and speed of an elf), Fox senses(knows when one of her enemies are coming, and can smell and hear better than a human), magic(HAPPY,DRAKORO!? Mad )
Magic spells if any: Slip into shadows(Used to teleport) Palm sense(places hand on the ground to sense vibrations-very sneaky... Twisted Evil ) Dark rain (causes Crystals of shadow to fall from the sky directly above the enemy...Ouch)
2+ flaws: Cannot go to Heroshire, Her sight is the same as a human's(no elf help there)
Character description:See below
Character appearance: Universal character profiles - Page 3 Fox_wo10
Fira & Arctis
Fira & Arctis

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:02 pm

there, this has been cleaned up.

I just realized that we need a new rater

any mod willing?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13