Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire 4

+3
Zak506
Drakoro
draggonboy13
7 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Heroshire 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroshire 4

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:48 pm

feels another presence and,still wrapped around what she was seeking(again,it feels nothing),she reaches out with her mind and,sensing Zak,jolts him with mind(its like i just hit u with electricity)in warning
then goes back to previous job at hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:49 pm

so, since im with triron, zak and the rest of the gang, ill help you guys out. *pulls out his magical sword and slices through the rock* well, got a peice of it down *starts singing the who songs somehow with the whole band music comein g out of his mouth and all the singers* what, im adragon!!!???

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:49 pm

sees Zak fall to the ground stunned"crap now wat?"keeps digging away at sand
Triton
Triton

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:50 pm

"stand back guys,i'm gonna use the cutting wind storm,all i need is that you guys stay back so i can make the wind avoid you when i use it"takes out his sword charging up the attack so that it will go through EVERY single rock
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:51 pm

(this is where a big part of Herons story starts to unfold which will also tell you something about his relative Wolfgang)

Heron enters a damp cave with no light cause he thought he heard something "hello anyone here" asked Heron into the darkness. Heron hears only a faint echo of his own voice. he begins to turn back when he hears something he looks into the darkness and continues to walk into the cave Heron stops seeing a faint glow then runs towards it and comes to a huge room with a person at the end. He comes closer to the person. Just as he gets closer the person turns around to face heron and then mutters a spell as heron cries out faintly "No.... not you" Heron begins to change into a different person, his wings turn black and his weapons turn evil and his hair also black he gets a evil look about him now......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 pm

feels more presences and gets irritated

blank face turns to frown as she jolts all the other minds,mearly gripping on the mind she was seeking(he still feels nothing)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:53 pm

well, triton, my newly appointed master, would you like me to help you transmutate some of this sand into somethingelse to help zak??? if so,then here *uses alchemy without circle somehow and turns most of the sand into glass and then says* what, why are yall staring at me???!Q!!! i thought everyone coulddo that!>!?!??!?!!! *while still singing the who songs*

Last edited by albert123245 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:53 pm

i havent even tought you yet"suddenly feels a jolt through his body and faints
Triton
Triton

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:54 pm

whats your point. iive had previous masters, though what happened to them im not sure wll mayb *suddenly gets knocked out by the same thing that knocked out trion and lays on the floor while STILL SOMEHOW SINGING THE WHO SONGS!!!!!!!!*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:59 pm

After the transformation the man speaks "my my you are a strong one now you shall go out into the world and bring people into the darkness" Heron looks up and replies "yes of course" Heron then flying out of the cave and landing in HeroShire then raising a few skeletons and finding his way into the area that nat is in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:00 pm

*still sings the who songs while still knocked out while simeuotaneuosly killing of herons evil undead minions while finding him to*

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm

"hurry up and stand back for god's sake!!!"drakoro is almost at full power and is waiting for everyone to get out of his way so he can destroy all the rocks in his way
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Albert don't make me ban you so stop god moding you can't do that stuff knocked out

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 pm

*gets tired and sits down* "nat?" *gets up and starts digging into the wall again8
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 pm

grips toghter on the mind she was seeking and reaches out halfway for another mind

finding it,she says into it "go back to the surface and wait for me there...ill be fine"

she went back to gripping on the dark unknowing mind,knowing Zak will obay her demand

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 pm

okay, *reknocsk out himself, but still singing softly*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Heron comes to where nat is "Are you the one sending out those jolts into my peoples mind?" looks at nat in a strange way like he is ready to attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:05 pm

@out of char-i said ZAK,not ALBERT Rolling Eyes
and,Moglin,the place im in is caved in
and theres a crazed shade dragon behind u.... u have to be with Zak or outside or something

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Undead start coming out of the wall behind Dracos.

Undead: You cannot stop Dracos! He is the only way our master can return!

The tip of a brown hat and part of a staff are sticking out of the wall now that the undead broke out of it.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:16 pm

"that voice isn't Nat...probably some ebil spirit trying to trick me..." *continues digging*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:20 pm

*gets unknocked out and goes into the inn* you idiot zak

Last edited by albert123245 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:22 pm

i'm not trying to get out you idiot, and you're not in here. oh real smart Albert, edit your post and call me an idiot.

Last edited by Zak506 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 pm

btw Heron can do stuff no man can he can turn into a shadow cause of his new powers and go threw walls so ha nat

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Dracos(?)-Meh...you can't break through that wall, fools...your world is doomed. love and friendship will be the first thing I destroy! Then once your pathetic world is destroyed I shall destroy my son

the cocoon opens and inside the shade has turned solid. then he catches on fire or so it seems. but there is something off. One eye is a slit with a red iris while the other is golden green. the demon/shade reaches for the roof and lets the darkness form an orb that fills the cavern, and engulfs Nat, the monster, and the lifeless body of Vlad.

Throamsil-Seriously...we should be getting to safety...someplace so engulfed with light that it will melt the infinite darkness that will spread to it.

a large noise

Throamsil-its too late...only Nat can stop Dracos from destroying the world

directly above everybody a red cloud gathers, red lightning striking the ground amongst the rubble of He11ix's castle...Darkness spreads killing the plants and mutating trees. a zombified hand breaks through the earth's crust and reaches out into space...Sneevils in the forest grow large and lose their box obsession and develope the thirst for blood. a moglin turned into a moglinster. a bird mutated to a man eating amphibious creature. and a defenseless monkey develops wings, fangs, and a sharpened tail
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Heron notices the shade and comes to him "I to follow the same priciples let me join you and we shall destroy this world

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next