Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeroShire 6

+4
DragonKing Err-again
he11ix
draggonboy13
Zak506
8 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

HeroShire 6 - Page 9 Empty Re: HeroShire 6

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:52 pm

(about to enter Death's fight...both you and Isabelle)
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:58 pm

*Creates light ball and puts it on the ceiling, illuminating the room* "One question...if you come to the people when they die...who's going to come when you die?"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:58 pm

Isabelle never did a trial 3- I mean, yeah!
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/DragonMaster4/

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 pm

(Isabelle, Fira, and Nat were lucky)

Death-HAHAHA. Zak, thats the whole point. *throws back hood to show Dracos the Strong's face, only ash gray and shadowy...with red eyes* Thats why this body hasn't died the millions of times he should of! Thats why I can't lose! Death is immortal. Even when the end of the world arrives there won't be enough power to defeat me.

He vanishes and Zak gets kicked in the back of the head by an invisible shadow and flung forward where he is kicked straight up by another invisible thing (right to the face too) and then is sent flying down by a third kick.

Death reappearing half standing on Zak, Scythe blade held to the back of his neck-Your already dead, all that awaits you now is nothingness!
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Sero: "Um, HELLO, Death, I've beaten you 50 times by now."

I have to get off... See ya later! Keep going! Click on my eggs!
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Death-Have you? I wouldn't remember. Though prehaps you've fended off my cousins...the specific deaths? I'm pure death. Anything that dies falls under my control, and NOW I'M STUCK IN THIS ACCURSED BODY!

Starts to spin his scythe over his head a black tornado of souls appear. it takes the remains of the castle and makes a field of floating stones. stones that will randomly fall after being stepped on, the ground a good 2000 ft below.

Death-Have at you all
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Ares Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:26 pm

A bolt of lightning fire comes down from the sky of darkness and as the smoke disappears Katios stands there with his sword draw ready to fight "Servant or Hades leave these people alone before I smite you!" Yells Katios his voice booming above all others.
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:30 pm

Death leans Dracos' head over to the side-Hades? I haven't heard that name since Mt. Olympia was over run by mortals. Hmmm...Nah, I don't feel like stepping down, I mean what can you do? Any of you?

Ares goes to move and Death lifts a hand.

Death-do you forget I have a prisoner? *points at Zak, scythe ready to slice through his neck* We'll fight this one fairly. I'll keep my godlike powers and everyone else fights at once with their normal powers. That should give you all a fair chance to die, or...well, die faster
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 am

"Well, you are the specific Deaths, you're just all of them in one. There is never more than one Death active at a time. Say, when we beat you, will you leave Dracos's form, cause I wanna get a picture of you. Anyway, I can fly, so your boulders aren't a problem."

Sero goes and flies off towards Death, and raises his sickle.

"NOW, DIE!!!"

And then he barrel rolls towards Zak.

"Just kidding."

Then he fires his magic at Zak, also spreading it onto himself, then says:

"Ekress!"

And then, Zak and he are intangible, meaning they can go through stuff, and he grabs Zak(Cause intangible can touch intangible) and flies back around, dropping him at the beginning of the cliff things.

"So, Katios... How are the Olympians? I haven't seen them since they lost control of Earth... Well, whatever. We'll talk about things when we get home... back to HeroShire, I suppose you've never been there."

Isabelle jumps up and dashes across the boulders, three at a time, then comes to Death;

"Hey, Death," She says, pulling out her laser sword and her dagger, then stabbing him in both the chest and the brain. "Tell me... Where's life? Or someone who could teach me Paladinicy..."

Then she puts a little plant i his mouth.

"Tell me, or I'll blow off your head like I did that Demon's."

Fun, fun, fun!
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:33 pm

"...intresting place you have here. Good thing I can fly, or I'd fall to my..." Boom-boom is flying, Kaz is hanging onto He11ix... but Grevious is... Sad dead. (I never meant for him to last long)

Kaz: ...WTF IS GOING ON HERE! I'm leaving you phycos! *teleports away not to be seen again for the entire fight*

He11ix: ...well, at least I still have...

Boom-boom hits a rock and blows up.

He11ix: ...oh well, it's hard to control 3 guys at once.

He11ix starts firing fireballs and beams at Death, while feeling a bit depressed.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Ares Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:07 pm

(I am the son of ares not ares himself)

"I am ready do destroy you" Katios then breaks from the hold and starts to shoot balls of flame at Death and behind those is Katios himself coming down on Death with the sword of the gods which call hurt immortals.
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:45 pm

Death spits out the plant and Vanishes-Isabelle, I just recently came back into being, I don't know any other immortals...or at least their locations...though you should try the great crypt of light, if you ever make it back to Heroshire

As Katios charges at Death the rocks in his path change to form spikes directly in his way (thus if he continues he'll be skewered)

then Death reappears behind He11ix swinging his scythe above his head, stopping suddenly and bringing it down toward He11ix's head. "Time for you to return that soul! Soul Vamp"

(at M, my bad, I'll call you Katios)
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira & Arctis Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:12 pm

(fira teleports to Death, stopping the scythe just in time.)"NO! it is not his time yet." she says, creating a darkness portal that sends anyone out of the tower. "go, He11ix, it's dangerous here. You will die if you remain here. Let me handle this. I'll be fine. I have no fear of death..." (fira sinks into the shadows, then emerges and jumps out, slashing at Death with her katana.) "everyone, go! run, while he's distracted. I'll be fine. I can send you a portal home when it's time. Good luck."
Fira & Arctis
Fira & Arctis

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Death- Shocked so, you do know he is a villain right? A villain who was once good but has been corrupted by evil souls, that were stolen (by Dracos) and had been dead before. And don't expect that portal to work here, your in my playing field. Speaking of which.

He snaps and two rocks spike at Fira.

Death-lets see you stop this!

he brings down the blade at Fira's head yelling-Obliteration
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Ares Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Katios thinking quick he appears in front of Fira saying "This battle is mine" Katios then slashes at death and grabs him by the neck throwing him into the ground. "I am half immortal you have no chance" Katios says starting to make a huge ball of fire.
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Death staring at his cut-If your refering to the girl, you may need to check the source of that mask's power. If your talking to me, your sadly mistaken.

death vanished and his chuckling could be heard. The rocks seem to melt and form a dark liquid goop. Which swallows Katios and giant large red scratches appear slicing Katios' prison

Death-Had enough?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Ares Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:55 pm

"what do you call this" says Katios sarcastically "I call this play time, well looks like play times over" the dark liquid then burns up and turns to dust then Katios engulfs himself in flames and touches the ground making fire go in every direction lighting up the whole place.
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:05 am

Death snaps and a book appears.

Death-you keep forgeting I hold the rules of this realm (yes I am being godlike, prehaps you should all work together?).

Death writes "no fire"

and the book vanishes, along with all the flames, and now no one can create flame.

Death-I'm going to slowly restrict your powers, so you better defeat me soon.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:39 am

He11ix returns. "You can't tell me what to do, crazy fox lady. I'm fighting." He11ix sticks his scythes in two rocks, then spins. He lets go of the rocks, sending them flying towards Death. "Man it's a good thing I can fly."
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:16 am

Death bats the rocks back as though they were baseballs

Death yawns
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Ares Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:57 pm

"You must be He11ix want to kill this guy once and for all?" Katios asks as he takes out his blade getting into a attacking stance "All you have to do is distract him."
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:01 pm

drakoro wakes up,sees all the fighting going on and asks"which one of you is death?"point at katios and death"tell me now so i can kick your grim reaper ASS"drakoro taunts death as he brings out his sword
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Twisted Evil Dracos (Death is in Dracos)-Katios (points) is Death. Help me kill him Twisted Evil
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Of Ares Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:05 pm

"well death carries a scythe and right now I have a sword in my hand, I wonder which one of us is death" Katios says sarcastically as he starts to walk towards death a little but not enough for him to notice.
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 pm

drakoro says"you can't trick me death,i know that katios isn't him because,death is just death,he carries a scythe and wears a robe too,so prepare...to be exterminated"drakoro suddenly appears behind death and grabs him by the shoulders and gives katios a sign to attack
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next