Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeroShire 6

+4
DragonKing Err-again
he11ix
draggonboy13
Zak506
8 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

HeroShire 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: HeroShire 6

Post  Son Of Ares Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:29 pm

Yes the greek gods!
Son Of Ares
Son Of Ares

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Do we get to kill the gods? cuz i really feel like killing stuff...i think i'm going into a slight deathknight transformation...
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira & Arctis Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:55 pm

oh noes! zak has gone INSANE! we gotta take him to the funny farm!
Fira & Arctis
Fira & Arctis

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:03 pm

The funny farm?

Billy Bob Joe the Hip Hop Hillbilly drags Zak off to the Funky Funny Farm O' Fun.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:02 pm

T_T

Dracos watches the world start to fade away. First Nat, then the cave he created, then his friends...and Zak's mind.

"Everything you know is about to come to an end"
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:22 pm

im comign back but only for this final Heroshire Reunion ill make a new topic
Triton
Triton

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:02 am

^^ We have a chance of surviving! Don't give up!!!
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:54 pm

I was kidding guys, On Fable 2 i made an Ebil dude so i was in a killing innocents mood Twisted Evil

So what exactly is happening now?
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm not exactly sure, but before she left, Isabelle kicked you where it hurts...
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/DragonMaster4/

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Hellix, the darkness one, comes out of nowhere. He destroys the world, the evil gods, and sits around for eternity.

THE END
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:54 pm

But Zak still remains and is waiting until his power is absolute so he can overthrow the Ebilness

NOT THE END! (Will be continued on NEW PoL forum...well maybe not continued...more like renewed on new forum...)
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:58 pm

Dracos decides since the world is quiet and empty it be so much cooler as a snowglobe.

So he freezes it. Unfortunately he freeze's Cysero's yogurt and that angers the mad weaponsmith.

The world was shrunken, some heroes were thrust through the universe until they land on a planet on a different dimensional plane in a town named silverbrook.

The world however is shrunken and turned into an ice orb. Which both the ice dragons fo the north and the armies of fire wish to possess. Eventually the ice dragons become nearly extinct, their last hope in the egg of the last king.

Dracos falls into a new life of a halfling and discovers the orb, and the egg. and takes them to the town of silverbrook and a new adventure begins.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:08 pm

DragonLord James knew that the world was dying around him. His Dragon had foreseen it. She had told him that he would survive, though she wouldn't. He was scared about it. How could someone live in nothingness? And how would he survive when a QueenDragon wouldn't? However, he had stolen the Dragon knife from Nat. He did as his Dragon had instructed him and stabbed it into the ground in front of the tower in VillainsBurg, the tower Death had once kidnapped all of HeroShire and VillainsBurg from, just in front of the entrance. He swung his sword around three times, collecting exactly 12.763% of his water Essence.

'Keep swinging, James. I will tell you when to bring your power down. I'll give you a signal.'

James swung around and around for several minutes. Then, a Scroll dropped down at his feet with a DragonSeal on it. James was confused. Only DragonKings/Queens could undo those seals, and his power was currently restricted. Then he felt the familiar weight of his crown fall onto his head. That was the kay to unlock his powers, and he felt the rush of power of every WaterDragon in this Universe's Essence pour into him. He maintained the same small insignificant amount of Essence within his Sword, which he noticed was beginning to crack. Sapphire-Uh dropped a blue sword down in front of him, and as soon as he saw it he arced the Zard'roc down into the dagger. Upon impact, the sword shattered into near-dust. The dagger plummeted through the earth. The DragonKing picked up his sword and prepared himself. He saw the dimensional rift that was caused by the ending of the dimension slowly growing towards him. He picked up the scroll, and when he bent down noticed a pink light filtering through the cracks in the ground. The light was slowly growing brighter. James didn't know what to do. He looked back and forth between the rift and the light. Then he screamed in pain as he felt Sapphire-Uh erased from existence. He needed a new WaterDragon to bond him to the race. He didn't know what to do. Every moment became jumbled together in his brain and he felt the need to stab forward with his sword. He suddenly decided; all WaterDragons were now his partner. He felt the double power as their lives merged with his, and then during the merging process, they disappeared. It was strange. His power was amplified even more by it. Then he realized what his sword was in. He looked up to make sure and saw his suspicions confirmed- his sword was within the rift. And the two seemed to be merging. This must've been what made his power so strong despite the death of something tied to his life. The DragonDagger burst up from the ground and the DragonKing caught it. It crackled pink lightning. Suddenly, the light burst up from the ground and James fell through. He saw the source of the light: a gigantic layer in the Earth's crust of pink crystal.

'You. I sense great power within you... If I send you to the beginning... You would enter somewhere new. You could create a paradise.'

He became extremely confused by this and looked around for the source. Then the crystal collapsed and began folding into itself. It formed one single crystalline object, and then let loose a humongous blast of pink lightning. The crystal shot into the DragonDagger, which reverted back into its Draconic form. James impulsively opened the Scroll and wrapped it around the Dragon, who disappeared into ink. He could feel several other powerful Dragons inside the scroll. Then, his sword glowed and the lightning around it turned gray. The entire lightning bolt turned gray and suddenly disappeared. James found himself in complete nothingness. Then, a second bolt struck and he found himself above a never-ending field of magma. In surprise and the need for survival, he unleashed 77% of his Water Essence at once. He knew he was slamming down into the molten rock and he suddenly knew only black as he fell unconscious.

Last edited by DragonKing Err-again on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:07 pm

3,000 years later, James awoke with little memory of who or where he was. He looked at his surroundings and noticed how dark it was for the first time. He saw a crown lying on the floor, beaten and bent, radiating a soft blue light, and saw a small glow emanating from a sword in a scabbard on his waist. He pulled out the sword and a gray-white light filled the entire cavern. It was a gigantic and almost completely spherical cave of igneous rock. He could feel... something walking above him. He couldn't tell what. But he felt something about the cave, something... powerful. It felt like a brilliant place to raise Dragons, to breed them, to protect them. He'd need a powerful Dragon to guard it. He pulled out the scroll and opened it once more, seeing the familiar DragonSketches and the information of them. He saw a name he recognized- Ren'foni- and frowned. He tapped the drawing of the AngelDragon and felt a strange energy twisting at his finger. The Sketch glowed and in a few seconds was gone, the information still there, and a full-grown DæmonDragon lay before him now, chained to the ground and muzzled, cackling with Doom Essence. James stepped back in surprise.

'James. I have foreseen this Dragon's importance in your new world. And thus I will tell you how to liberate her. Strike with the 'Zard'roc at the midpoint between the eyes. It will separate her from the DoomEssence.'

He looked in surprise at his Scroll, where he had sensed the immense power the voice had came from speaking, and then decided to try it. he pulled out his sword and activated its powers. He noticed that the gray Essence from the dimensional rift was now radiating from the sword as well, in much higher force than the other elements. He figured that would be what caused the separation of them. So he sprinted towards the DæmonDragon and lifted his sword high with both hands. He used his newly superior DragonSight to aim for the exact center of its eyes. Then he stabbed down and the Dragon, despite the chain muzzle roared horribly. His sword, he found, was trapped inside its head. He yanked and pulled, and then tried using his DragonStrength and it seemed to come out like it was trapped in butter. He flew back and noticed a light, glowing Essence fly from the Dragon's head and his sword, that there wasn't a scar in the DæmonDragon's head, and that it seemed to have shrunk down.

"Ah... Thank you for liberating me. I had been engulfed by the Doom Essence for so long... Especially inside one of the PrisonScrolls where Time is so much longer..."

"Oh, ah... Ren'foni. You are a famous Dragon, a very strong Guardian Angel, no? I am, I suppose, your Warden now. So my first order is… Watch over this cavern, please. Change it any way you wish… Construct Dragon Nests and so on... This order will last until I relieve you of duty. I will be sending any Dragon I find to you... And make sure that... Dæmon form of you doesn't escape, okay? You are a good and lawful Dragon, so I don't expect any mistakes, but… I still do not wish to tell you where I am constructing the entrance. Close your eyes please."

"Yes sir. Only… When may I open my eyes?"

"I'll… say open…"

Ren'foni obeyed and James jumped up to about 73% up the sphere and swung with pure Water Essence out of it. He stepped into the sun and looked around at the new world… And was surprised. There wasn't much forrest or… really any life at all. There was mostly just barren ground. He turned and resealed most of the hole with a point of his newly charged sword. He left a small hole big enough for him to go through, but hidden from inside eyes.

"Nif!"

He shouted the Daconic word for open into the cavern and then jumped down to the earth below. He was ready to face the new Earth, and even to follow the strange voices instructions if he needed to.
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 pm

After some time, James discovered that there were no Dragons… yet. So, he summoned seven very powerful Dragons.

"I am your new Warden, DragonKing James. You will follow my orders in exchange for eventual freedom, as per the normal contract. You must atone for your crimes. Now, then. My order: go find any Drecohefoc(dragon-like creatures) and infuse them with your own Essence. Guide their species into... ('evolving') err, guide their species evolution into that of the Darastri(plural of Darstrix; Dragons). Understood? Then go."

The Dragons all grumbled a little, then flew off in different directions. James smiled at that the Dragons would soon be reborn anew. Then he frowned as he realized that, though the Darastri would soon be returning, his own kind, the MunthrekIri(Human Ones, lit.)- the Ruliyna(Humans), the Darsvi(half Dragons, like himself), the Deonna(Dwarves), the Pefreni(Elves), and even the Sotiri(Monsters, lit.- refers to human-like monster, though) were all non-existent as of now.

"What do I do for my species?"

'Oh, that's fairly easy. All you have to do is...'

James listened to the instructions of the voice for a long time, and then sprinted off, leaping off of mountains, running through boulders, until he found what he was looking for; one of the small furry primates he had earlier seen. He did as the strange voice instructed and dropped it onto the ground, then chased it back to it's commune of other primates. Then he switched out his sword and poked each of them lightly, infusing them each with his Essences through the small cut the sword made. The creatures screamed like they had never been cut before, then all leaped off once he was done. He put away the sword then listened once more to the voice's instructions. He followed it's instructions and got a giant slab of a strange metal. He got out his sword with the dimensional energy, and cut a star shape into the metal. Then, as requested, he infused it with the Essence of the Rift. After he did so, this image was visible on the slab:
HeroShire 6 - Page 15 Picture1-45

"What… What is it?"

'You shall see. Summon the Dragon that called upon me. The Ice one.'

He summoned FrostAltuiu, who was strangely crackling with the pink lightning he had seen earlier. He did as the voice instructed and touched his Dragon Amulet to the Ice Dragons stomach, where his Power Bladder was, and forced him to release all of his breath magicks onto the door. The uppermost point of the star absorbed the lightning and turned pink. James started in surprise.

'Don't be alarmed. That is what is supposed to happen. Now then...'

The top point glowed brightly. A figure could be seen within it, a strange looking woman. She tapped the other points and they also changed colors, another person standing within each of them. A woman in silver, a man in black, a woman in purple, and a man in the orange point. After the images of the people vanished, this was still visible:
HeroShire 6 - Page 15 DKStar

Suddenly, the slab shifted and flew off. Too fast for James. And the voice had vanished.
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15