Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VillainsBurg... The Beggining. Empty VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Alright, I'm starting up a VillainsBurg thread. As all of us who play on HeroShire know, VillainsBurg is where all the murderers, pillagers, and thieves live. Our Mayor-person-dude is He11ix's character. I will soon put up the format for your VillainsBurg character. Also, if you have a character in HeroShire who lives in VillainsBurg, be sure to transfer it over, as the HeroShire/VillainsBurg towns are supposed to be interactive with each other. One second...
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/DragonMaster4/

Back to top Go down

VillainsBurg... The Beggining. Empty Re: VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

Post  he11ix Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:57 pm

This already was tried. It failed miserably.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Well, I want to try it out... If it doesn't work out, we can delete on the spot.
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/DragonMaster4/

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Well, remember Throamsil the Shade built it, and He11ix's current castle now resides in it.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Actually, according to time travel physics, it's been there for years. Always locked, supposedly empty... well, I'm fine with mayorship.

The giant magic TV in the center of town turns on, with with a certian undead's face on it. "Attention citizens, for Mogloween, Heroshire is being attacked as we speak. We are currently attacking Heroshire with an army of Mogloween monsters! We will be displaying the attack on this screen, and selling popcorn nearby. Be sure to buy lots to fund our attacks! If you have any ideas for future attacks, or wish to participate, please go to the "We Hate Heroshire" building.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:55 pm

???-Ah, I see it still stands, in fact its improved.

walks up to an undead-where might I speak to your master?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:36 pm

"...the manager of the restourant. I'm the guy who holds the door."

All the employees for everything are undead. They were all made by the mayor, whom no one has actually seen.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:38 pm

???-"Thank you."

Lifts a shadowy hand palm facing undead and it explodes in a strange dark cloud.

???-"hope you like your tip."

the person steps through the door, turns, and shoots a dark beam to engrave a message onto the wall of the building in the middle of town.

Mayor, Death has Come for you. And he's waiting in the Villiansburg Inn. Come quietly or perish publicly.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm

"Hmmm...." says the hooded stranger as he looks at the message "Death I shall see if he is truly who he says!" The stranger then jumps and lands at the Inn and walks inside and sits down as his Dark blue crystal follows.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:50 pm

???'s eyes are seen. black around the iris, however the iris is red. His teeth are pointy and he has a smirk on his face. No weapon is visible but the darkness around him could suffocate the darkest of Necromancers and drive them into insanity.

His face is shadowed, whether it be his hood or his actual face. But something is familiar about him. Something the heroes and/or villains might recognize from previous battles.

His stands or hovers, his pitch black cape like dark flame cover's his body, and he drifts over to the hooded stranger.

"You will die grandfather, however that can be changed. Why are you here? (see's crystal) and who's spirit have you stolen from my vault?" his voice is sharp, and twisted. However it sounds like a negative of a voice already known. A voice that has gone never to return.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:55 pm

"grandfather.....your vault?" The stranger stands up and all you see is his purple eyes and the sword he has started to grip he also has a deep voice and a cloak that hangs on his back "This soul is the soul of a paladin that could not die!" He says louder. His sword was black and has some kind of marking on it also it has a dark aura around it.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:57 pm

The voice changes-"...grandfather? I'm related to you? I just recently discovered my identity after it was...warped, how would I know your related to me."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:05 pm

"what are you talking about.." The stranger says sitting back down "its like your two different people one time you call me grandfather and now you are confused" The stranger sighs then starts to drink his ale

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:53 pm

??? eyes start to blaze-"you called me grandfather, and damn right I'm confused. I just spent 7 years stuck in some mortal!!! I haven't even gotten my real body yet! I'm having to relearn my responsibilities, and that includes keeping track of the souls I have lost over the last 7 years. Now, where is the mayor?"

he reaches out and an obsidian scimitar scythe with a large blade appears through a dark blaze.

He spins and slashes at an undead behind him cutting it directly in half.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:43 pm

"Hmm... you are not shade?" Asks the stranger as he notices the undead die behind him "What are you then" The stranger stands up fast as he waves his hand a too other people who look just like him appear but they have different color eyes.

Out of char:In one of your posts you said grandfather look!!

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 am

out of character-OH! I see I started this confusion...I'm death, I was saying you get to be a grandfather before you die.

in character
Death-"hmmm, I know I'm Death, technically I'm his son to say. I know whose body I have, I know not what I am. I am living shadow in a human, a very special human. I must collect the souls that have been stolen and return them to the vault. However, Anysoul will do and yours looks something interesting, You survive now because I wish no harm on a fellow villian unless they are necromancer"
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:11 am

"Well I have need of your ability...death" says the stranger "I am from the shade kingdom and the shade lord needs you for he needs a few thousand paladins to die or disappear" the stranger then stands up "and in return I will find you a body that can last over one million years or so" the stranger then walks for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:19 am

Death looks at the message left for the mayor. Then thinks-Paladins...Scum that believe light will save everything. I will destroy then for no payment.

he says this aloud and steps through a shadow and starts killing paladins unmercifessly and without detection. And right before he kills the last one he freezes. He can't move.

"no, I own this body now, you've had your fun...DRACOS...but you no longer exist."

and with that the last palidin falls dead. and the souls drift off to the obsidian blade of the scythe where only the most powerful of necromancers can steal them. Only to lose their own in the process.

Death goes through a shadow and arrives back in villiansburg staring at the note, hovering like a ghost.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 am

An undead sees the message, and goes over to Death. "The mayor? We haven't seen him for... well, ever. He's been in that castle since Villansburg was built. Never comes out. Ever."
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:20 am

Death-Thank you

obliterates the undead, then drifts through the castle walls, searching for the half dead necromancer
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:57 pm

He runs into another undead. "Excuse me, but do you happen to be Death? He11ix has this letter for you." *hands him letter*

Dear Death,

If you are reading this, you have an enchanted peice of parchment. Good for you. Please write down what the heck you're doing here with the pen you are about to be hit with, and I might let you pass. If not, you will be kicked out. Literally.

Death is hit with a pen.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:13 pm

Death picks up the pen.

he blasts the undead and writes:

I came to make a deal with you. It concerns the number of undead you use. I ask for those souls or new ones to be given to the vault. Also, I have to discuss your soul, according to my lists you shouldn't be alive, or dead, and that is my fault. I need to speak with you, Necromancer to Death.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Words are written just below his writing.

Hm, I will let you pass... if you answer one more thing. Does this mean you're going to... *gulp*, take me away?
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Death smiles

No. Your soul has some other destiny.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Okay then. Third door on the left, go up the stairs, walk through the red wall, the green one, and the purple one. The take three rights, but never go left. Hop across the burning rocks, jump into the toxic waste, go down three miles, jump through the giant beast, and go through the first door you see.

Or, just take the elevator. Press the big button.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum