Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

VillainsBurg... The Beggining. - Page 3 Empty Re: VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:27 pm

"Hey, I gave the undead to him. So he can take the soul back whenever he wants. Why do I get punished for helping, jeez..."
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

VillainsBurg... The Beggining. - Page 3 Empty Re: VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

Post  he11ix Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:09 pm

"Oh goodie. Time to get a soul." He11ix goes into the throneroom and waits for the unlucky hero who comes to face him.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira & Arctis Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:46 am

A shadowy woman with the head of a fox teleports into the room, staring at he11ix disdainfully."you believe me to be a hero?" she says softly "Well, I can prove otherwise, If needs be. However, That is of no importance at the moment. I come to those that are doomed, and try to help slightly. HOWEVER, if you think that makes me a hero, you are more wrong than someone beliving Death has sympathy. I merely come to ensure that no more of Villansburg's dwindling population dies as result of someone's foolishness while trying to evade Death. I have come to tell you that yes, you are doomed, for Death has plans for you, but if you run to Heroshire, I will ensure that you can evade Death all you want. To me, heroes and villans are one and the same, but if you go there, Death is weakened enough for you to hide from it, at least to prolong the time you have on this world. However, there are 2 things in this world you can never escape, and one of them is Death. Do not expect to be on this world forever...Heed my words, foolish one. If you remain here, Death will come all the quicker, for I have sensed that the man you have sent out to retrieve souls will inevitably fail his mission. There is one thing I must say before I bid you farewell. If you believe you can live forever by following my judgement, you are wrong. All I do is allow you to fulfill your last wishes, then come along peacefully to Death. Farewell...
She sank into the shadows as easily as one might dive underwater, bound for who-knows-where, leaving He11ix to ponder her words...

he11ix: This never happened. Villansburg is literally GONE.
Fira & Arctis
Fira & Arctis

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:49 am

Um... Villansburg is gone at the moment. I will lock this until Draggonboy finally ends his little horrific sagas of his.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Yay, Villansburg is back. The castle was destroyed when the town landed, but Hellix is still mayor. Hiding in the shadows... all of them. Some poor sap checked.

"Citizens of Villansburg, please feel free to continue your daily lives. Well, daily isn't a good word for it..."
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum