Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VillainsBurg... The Beggining. - Page 2 Empty Re: VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Death just takes the elevator.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

VillainsBurg... The Beggining. - Page 2 Empty Re: VillainsBurg... The Beggining.

Post  he11ix Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Death arrives in a throneroom. With an empty throne. More writing on the parchment appears.

Okay, walk up to the throne and push it out of the way. Take the secret passage, and open the door embroidered with skulls and such.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:24 pm

The stranger gets up and walks out of the Inn and enters the shadows (thats a hint for his race) and follows death.

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:26 pm

And then he hits a wall. Read the posts next time...
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Death glides through the throne chair and drifts into the newly described room
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:06 pm

He11ix spins his chair around from the portal. "Hello. Now, what did you want again?"
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:28 am

Death throws back his hood-"Hello, He11ix."

He11ix stares in disbelief at Dracos the Strong. Except the eye are black with a red iris and his face seems to be darkened by shadows, and of course the scythe.

Death smiles-"So how do you plan on paying me for stealing the souls out of my previously unguarded Vault? then we'll get to the matter of your soul."

He11ix watches as the scythe vanishes in to a shadow.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 pm

"...so that's where he went. Anyway, why that poor slob? Why not someone I'd prefer gone, like Zak? Anyway, on to the buisness that I'm now quite nervous about. Well, I don't steal the souls. Ever hear about Souljacker Inc.? I get them from there. Well, I steal them from there. But, even though I do steal the souls, it's not directly from you. So I did nothing. Now, please go attack them and take their souls away to some dreaded plain, not mine. Please."
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:52 pm

I don't know why I'm in Dracos' body. I do know about Souljacker Inc...Haven't you heard of their recent mysterious appearances? It doesn't matter, you owe me souls. It's that simple. And there is no way that I would use an idiotic fool like Zak as a host. This body must be cold enough for me. So how do you plan on paying me those souls?

Zak-wtf!
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:21 pm

Thinking- Oh shit... I thought I could fool him with that lie...

"Um, exactly how much is a soul worth?"
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Death-"a soul equals a 2 different souls that weren't suppose to go at that time."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:18 pm

"Do fly souls count? Because no one's been in the kitchen for years, and it's full of moldy cheese, spoiled milk, and more foul stuff that flies love."
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:37 pm

Death-"No. Your soul would count as one, and the heroes of Heroshire would count so long as you rip their souls out leaving the life still in it."

Death starts to sharpen his scythe on the stone floor-"I think I know what your going to do."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:52 pm

"Let me think for a minute to see how many souls I owe..."

Souls are only used for undead that actually can think for themselves, or that require mass power. The rest are just powered by dark energy.

Grevious
Giant Flaming Undead Dracolich The soul was returned
The Archetect for castle
Big Undead that nearly saved me when I was still in Heroshire, but then Zak came up and... *boom* The soul was returned
Squad Leader His soul was unfortunately returned
Around 20 Villansburg employees that require thinking. None are bankers. lol
My own.
Secret one...

"I have used 24 souls since I became a Necromancer. Would the heros fufill that?"
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:29 pm

Death-"and then there is one more you forgot. Yours. And even if you have returned souls it means nothing...especially if they weren't given back meanifully."

Indicates Big Undead, and giant flaming undead Dracolich (that was awesome), and the squad leader-"Heroes returned those souls. However I figure if you manage to get all the hero's souls, a Paladin's soul is worth alot you know and when they come to be a soul being they become the bounty hunters. But back on subject, if you manage to collect the souls of the heroes of Heroshire, I shall consider all souls payed back...except (points at He11ix) that one."

Death stares at He11ix and waits for a reply
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm

You then see the stranger appear from the shadows "And what if I have no debt to you what do I get if I collect the souls for you" He asks as he comes up to Death "I am a shade, and a bounty hunter of souls I venture the world and takes souls from the unwilling and the holy and my name is........Hark the legendary hero killer" He says as he starts towards He11ix "I watch as the new heroes enter Heroshire and then I wait for a bounty on there head then I take them out in a short amount of time, why do you thing there are very little left in the town"

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Death stares at the new comer-"Just what He11ix needs...I'll leave you two to chat how your going to get me my souls. And shade, your reward is unimaginable. Reign over those souls you capture and your strength increases based off the number of souls you collect."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 pm

"what discussion all I needed to hear was the reward looks like I am off to collect the souls of Heroes" Hark quickly says as he pushes past He11ix then entering the shadows!

(I will continue by posting in Heroshire)

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Death-"It seems you have someone doing your dirty work...I feel like watching but I sense a few undead souls there and expect you got a large surprise in store for the residents...Am I right He11ix? Hmmm...I wonder what chaos we can create. By the way borrowing souls He11ix, directly from me would not be expensive...so long as I got the soul right back."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:33 am

Grevious
Giant Flaming Undead Dracolich The soul was returned
The Archetect for castle
Big Undead that nearly saved me when I was still in Heroshire, but then Zak came up and... *boom* The soul was returned
Squad Leader His soul was unfortunately returned
Around 20 Villansburg employees that require thinking. None are bankers. lol
My own.
Secret one...

"For one, I did have my soul on that list before."

"Anyway, I'm sure I could get you the souls of Heroshire at some point. But as for mine, how do I pay that back?
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:39 am

outof character-I thought you were saying My own secret one...as in a secret project

Death-Your soul is simple to pay back. Only I'm not going to tell you how until its time. Twisted Evil
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Hm... I have a bad feeling about that. Anyway, I'll get the souls of Heroshire at some point, but it may take a while. Hopefully tonight, but no promises. So, is there anything else you wish to speak of?"
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:03 pm

Death-No. I want to make sure Hark doesn't harm the bodies...if the bodies are harmed then the soul will be dead. basically he's collecting living souls for you.

sinks through the ground
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 pm

"Okay then. I might as well send someone to help him." He11ix opens up another portal that leads directly into Death's vault, grabs a soul, and sends it into another portal to the undead warehouse. Then he opens another portal to Hark and Death so the undead can get to Death and help him. Don't you just love the portal room? lol!
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Death pulls out a note book and puts another 2 marks on it

Death-Keep testing me He11ix, your getting to the point where your soul will be the only thing I accept
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum