Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New!! Heroshire Battle Arena

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

New!! Heroshire Battle Arena - Page 6 Empty Re: New!! Heroshire Battle Arena

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:00 pm

"yes and we are starting right now oh and by the way this place is HUGE and there are pyrozerkers and pyromancers everywhere so watch out oh and these pyros are expendable which means you can kill them they are just lost souls who took refuge in these suits of armor" says Aganon as he points to the entrance to the arena

As Hark enters the arena he is attacked by a pyrozerker who charges with his reignbringer but Hark is quick to dodge it as the sword comes down on the ground. Hark then tries to attack but is block by the sword that the pyrozerker raised quickly. Hark then lost his footing and right as the blade was about to penetrate his chest he quickly makes a shadow hole right where the sword enters passing through him unharmed he then with his free hand reaches inside the suit of armor and pulls the soul right out and then kills the soul with a single swipe of his sword.

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:19 pm

He11ix walks into the arena, and is attacked by a circle of pyromancers surrounding him. He flies a bit off the ground, draws his scythes and spins in a propeller motion. Each of the suits is cut in half, leaving the soiuls vurnerable. The Grevious slices each one. He11ix, still spinning, goes toward Hark...
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:29 pm

As Hark watches He11ix come at him he quickly concentrate his shadow to the part He11ix strikes then as soon as then are face to face Hark kicks He11ix in the ribs hard and then he brings the hilt of his sword down upon his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:06 pm

He11ix goes into the ground as the sword hits, and the sword just barely missed. Grevious, on the other hand, was right behind Hark the whole time. As He11ix went into the ground, Grevious swipes Hark's belt!
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:10 pm

As the belt gets swiped it is reformed as a spike bracelet on his wrist he then turns around fast and stabs Grevious's foot then head butts him and slowly walks up to He11ix and pounds him in the gut with his fist then runs off.

he11ix: I'm underground at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Grevious: Dang. I thought I had him. Sorry sir.

He11ix, from underneath him: Who cares. Let's lure him to a volcano...

Grevious slaps Hark with a sword to get his attention, and runs up a volcano's edge.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Throamsil flys over the volcanos and look at everyone's fighting.

he drops an ice crystal but it melts and falls into a volcano pit

Throamsil-Damn.

he dodges an exploding pyrozerker
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:31 pm

He11ix, still underneath Grevious: You lure Hark into the volcano. I'll take care of Thorosamil.

He11ix tunnels into the inside wall of the volcano, then flies out of it at high speeds after Thorosamil. He starts blasting fireballs at him.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:46 pm

Throamsil-YIPE!

he dashes back and forth avoiding fire balls, unable to do damage with his ice attacks due to the heat.

Throamsil smiles as He11ix gets too close and spikes him with his tail...crystal buried deep within he11ix' gut
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:54 pm

"ow...can I get some help here Fenrir" Hark yells as he starts to make shadow clones and they chase after Grevious "your mine" Hark says as he appears near Zak and brings his sword down cutting him slightly then knocking him over by kicking him in the chest.

He11ix: I'm in the air, in hot pursuit with Thorosamil. (Hahaha... okay, not funny)

STOP EDITING MY POSTS YOU ARE MAD WITH POWER!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by The M Slayer on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:55 pm

"What gut? I turned skeleton long ago, in those ten years I've been gone." He11ix raises hood for Thorosamil to see. "Now then," He11ix grabs onto Thorosamil tightly, setting him ablaze.

Remember? I set myself on fire at the beginning.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:56 pm

dude I just attacked you!!

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Read my edit in your last post. I'M NOWHERE NEAR YOU.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:04 pm

duh I know how to jump and stop editing my posts your are becoming a little power crazy as a mod dude!

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:09 pm

You chase after Grevious, and now you jump to me. Okay then... but you fell several miles to the ground.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:15 pm

I have shadow clones!!!!!! god dang can't you read also I can edit my own posts all you have to do is pm me!

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Fine then. The shadow clones fell several miles to the ground.

And fine, I'll PM you from now on.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:37 pm

did I say gut? I meant in you. its that simple...and impossible to-

the ground shakes

Throamsil-? thats like a ice crystal but the one in he11ix won't activate like that...what happened to that ice droplet?

a volcano starts the steam.

Throamsil-oh yeah
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:48 pm

"...wait, if your ice crystal fell into lava, then that means..." Giant meteor sized rocks start blasting out and flying everywhere. "...hm, that might be a problem. As with you being on fire. Didn't you notice?"

Read my post earlier.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Throamsil-at least the belt works with my ice patch (the thing on my arm that looks like a dragon symbol)...It's kindof fun to be o-

a rock hits him and he starts to fall to the ground

Throamsil-HEY wHAT THE!

then the volcano and ground utterly freezes, frozen lava...its that cold.

Throamsil crashes into the ice hard and the fire dies

THROAMSIL-OW!!!!
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:02 pm

"Dang, forgot about the belts." He11ix speeds down towards Thorosamil, scythes drawn. Then... a rock hits him on his way down. The rock, with He11ix slammed against it in a crater like a bug on a sppeding car, smashes into Thorosamil. Luckily, he was hit with the crater as well. He11ix and Thorosamil are trapped until someone gets rid of the rock.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Hark stands over the rock that holds the two down and says "you guys knocked out yet" as he kicks the rock lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm

draggonboy13 wrote:
larknok wrote:
he11ix wrote:I deleted Larknok's post. He let his other thread die, so why should he get another one that does the same thing? Plus, he can't delete this. He isn't a mod.

True. I did let them die. But it continued to live on as I let it live as well. So legally, I have conduct over every topic ensued to "universal tournament" or "universal arena" because I invented the idea. Yes, you're right i can't delete it. Of course i can't. But i can have a mod delete it from copy right infringement thats kindof funny, I don't see copyright on Universal tournament or the arena.. I made it so by default, i have over rule on everything of the dictation involved with "universal tournament" If I am to be punished for creating an idea second problem in your arguement...its not an original idea, ever since storytelling was developed into a recreational activity there has been roleplaying, otherwise known as "IMAGINATION", You just stated the obvious. That if i were to invent a new kitchen knife, and place an over rule on it, that you can tell me that knives are already invented and you have the complete right to absolutely steal the idea, and exact format of the kitchen knife. Nice job stating the obvious. and a different person comes and places the same idea and is praised. This is copy right infringement. He/she is not legally dictated to perform this action Its open to absolutely everyone, and unless you have a direct order from the world of Roleplaying in general stating so this is overruled. First of all, no such thing as "world of roleplaying general court." Secondly, you have no right to post on something me, the inventor states that you whould not post on. All praise and ownership belongs to the original donor again you are not the original donor of the role playing tournys, thus you cannot claim this, Now you are shifting my words. I never claimed ownership of the complete roleplaying forums. I claimed owner ship over everything that involves the town "universal town" and "arena" directly. unless that is the original donor willingly gave up his role to someone else, not just stopped advertising his product.

In English: You can't tell me what to do on this thread we can No you can't, i made the idea of universal section. . It's mine because i came up with the idea of universal tournament Universal tournament yes, roleplaying tournys in general no. See! You just said it, uinversal tournament and universal profiles, yes, roleplaying, no. So because this is a "universal arena" thread, i have absolute ownership over it. Unless I completely left the topic, or willingly gave it to someone else, it belongs to me. Because i did not completely leave the topic as i did not delete the universal tournament thread or the universal profiles thread, and I obviously didn't give it to someone. I have complete ownership of this thread nope you did not create this thread so another flawed statement, Wow, just wow. I think you are forgetting. I didn't make this thread, but its a complete rip off of my idea and creations. So in that fact, this should be put under my absolute rule. and all of you are bound legally to this agreement wrong again, no legal bonds are here. Nope, there are legal bonds here. Its called copy right infringement by default (you knew i invented it, yet you still moved ahead with it, and plagerism. So i kinda win he11ix. >.>...nope I win, thus He11ix wins Nope, i win. Because your entire argument was bogus and out of the facts. I personally think you should stay out of this argument Draggonboy. I bet you the word "Burzeguar" doesn't even ring a bell to you.

Kk, i've been gone for awhile. SO i'm responding to this bull crud. Okay. My writing will be in red.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:03 am

YEAH DEBATE!!!!

This is not universal tournament, thus your first reply is null and void.

I stated the obvious, yes. so why are you arguing? its a shared idea, no one can place a copyright on it (btw, where is this copyright, I don't see it stupid Razz )

I didn't say general court...I said in general. It means basically, containing all, etc. Learn your vocab and actually read, and this place may have similarities to universal tourny but that doesn't mean your the inventer

again read all words, I said Roleplaying Tournys (tournaments). All RPT include an arena, and characters, if people chose to have a certain town its from thats their choice, you can't just yell at people for that. So I wasn't shifting words.

dude, if your going to say this is a ripoff of your ideas, think about this whole clan. Its mostly ripoffs of games/tv shows we like. and again you didn't invent RPT's

copyright is a legal bond...if there isn't one, it isn't against the rules/law/whatever. If you claim to be the original inventor and claim this copyright by default then that would be called a faulcity (I can't spell that word...no matter how I try)

and finally, no bogus statements were said. And cause I feel like it, you tell me your defination of a "burzeguar" moron.

Due to my utter lack of ethics I decided not to be respectful. Its not a choice, its my life style so deal with it stupid, and don't tell me things that are bogus in themselves
read before response.

now back to our normal programing

Throamsil is barely heard through the frozen volcanic rock. "roll it so I can squeeze out please, my iceguard is about to shatter...thus I'll actually probably most likely die."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:26 am

"well if it a matter of life and death then.." Hark says as he reaches into the rock turning his arm into shade and pulls out Throamsil and immediately wackes him in the head with the blunt side of his sword thus knocking him unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next