Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New!! Heroshire Battle Arena

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

New!! Heroshire Battle Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: New!! Heroshire Battle Arena

Post  Drakoro Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 pm

"hmph Smile "drakoro jumps into the air and takes out his two fire and ice swords and tosses them into the air and throws down his wind cutter blade at the wolves as they try to catch me in the air,all the wolves get hit but drakoro does not know if they are dead or just unconscious,he then lands normally and catches his two fire and ice swords without any effort at all and looks at fenrir with ihs eyes filled with fiery excitement to battle him and see what happens this time and he says"ready for round 3?
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Fenrir-Again must I warn you to watch your back?

two of the moon clones reform behind Drakoro and pounce, meanwhile Fenrir turns back to normal and blasts a moonfire spell at the ground at Drakoro's feet.

Fenrir-They're only moonlight. Can't you handle a little light?

then he realizes that Heron and Rencore are still moving around and readies himself by drawing his blade. I cannot fall for my own trap
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:46 pm

drakoro uses his speed to get away from them, and use his barrier and then use his song of healing,and one of the new skills i still have not put in my profile,song of sun,it takes away ALL moonlight and replaces it with daytime light and then drakoro says"i guess you should watch your back"appearing right behind him and cutting off his arm,he then goes back to exactly where he was earlier
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Heron now knows his target and then dimension jumps behind Zak and grabs him then dimension jumps all the way to the sky and then kicks him as hard as he can away from his then watches as Zak free falls all the way down to the arena floor at 80mph then just as he is half way to the ground he shoots a Dimension beam straight down at Zak going 120mph he then dimension jumps behind the alpha and kicks him in the kidney with his metal boot and then dimension jumps to a different dimension as Rencore appears in front of the alpha who is turning around to see nothing and then shoots a shadow ball at him and then disappears.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Fenrir smiles as Drakoro dispells the moonlight and when he jumps next to him he litterally laughs. Even while the sword cuts into his shoulder, halting at the bone rendering it useless for actual fighting. He grabs the blade before Drakoro moves out of the way, kicks Drakoro in the gut and cuts upward from the lower extremities up to his Neck. Not cleaving Drakoro in two but slicing him along that line. then releases the blade and shadow steps away

then he blasts five more moonfire blasts in random areas. They explode dealing no damage to anyone but then the moonlight appears again and he changes into a wolf, regenerating his arm slowly.

Fenrir-I don't care what form I take, but I have a schedule to follow.

starts warping using moonstep (the inverse of shadow step) stepping from moon light to moonlight. He does get kicked by Heron but then turns and sees Rencore, smelling him before he appears. He dodges barely the shadow ball and watches as it heads directly at Drakoro. He starts jumpping around chasing Rencore's scent.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Rencore appears about 10 feet from the werewolf and as he charges him Heron appears when the werewolf is 4 feet away and shoves his sword into his stomach and quickly pulling it out he gives the werewolf one great big kick and knocks him to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 pm

*Creates a shadow hammock and lands in it, then slowly starts to rock back and forth* "Ha, i won't be done in that easily" *Sprouts wings, flies at Heron, then summons a Shadow Sword, ramming it through his ribcage. Then jumps back and makes it explode in a miniature mushroom cloud of darkness.*

"not only did i do a little extra with the explosion, but without that sword in your ribcage, you'll bleed even more"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:38 pm

ZAK READ!! I SHOT A DIMENSION BEAM RIGHT AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Yeah and you made me fall...then i landed in a hammock
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:40 pm

the dimension beam would leave you to wounded to sprout wings (not in your character profile (god modding) Also that explosion thing is another sign of god modding!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:50 pm

How? i control shadows, like my Heroshire character controls light...and a little beam like that wouldn't hurt that much. come to think of it, that beam sounds like god modding
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:57 pm

Fenrir see's Heron appear and does a flip off of Heron, not getting stabbed but causing him to get kicked in the head.

Knocking him nearly unconscious, meaning he's nearly blind.

He moonjumps right into the wall by accident.

Fenrir-ow. Zak, little help, hit me with a shadow blast
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:05 pm

*Does a dark version of a kamehameha* "are you sure this is going to help?"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 pm

zak just cause you are a shade does not mean you can go through attacks that is god modding and my attack is in my character profile as one of my abilities!!!

Back in char: As Heron gets kicked he dimension jumps and reappears on the other side of the arena he quickly grabs drakoro and hides him then dimension jumps by Zak and tries to sweep him with his sword aiming for his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 pm

drakoro smiles and says"you really think that hurt fenrir?"he then starts laughing and uses one of his unregistered skills which is called energy sword puppets,he puts his hands up into the air and forms around 50 energy swords,he then says"attack fenrir my puppets"and all the energy swords act as if they have a mind of their own and attack fenrir at full strenght and he says"i hope you like my present"and they start hacking at fenrir as he moonsteps around the arena
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Fenrir speeds up and then grabs hold of Heron twisting during moonjumps to use him as a shield

Fenrir-Thats not going to work Drakoro if it's not one on one.

Fenrir looks at Heron-don't even think about letting Rencore attack me cause I'll be taking you with me. Twisted Evil

His teeth are posed on the back of Heron's neck, ready to clamp down and kill restrict bloodflow thus rendering him unconcious. meanwhile the swords still slice, only they're having to slice Heron to get Fenrir.

Fenrir-If These things are going to do me in, they'll take your partner as well. and Heron, I'm holding onto you, if you dimension jump I'm going with you, I'd like to see you get yourself out of this pickle without aiding me.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 pm

"Looks like I am going to have to risk it" whispers Heron to Fenrir and then dimension jumps around the area over 100 times "if this doesn't get you dazed then you must be very good at spinning in circles about 1000 times cause this is just like that" Heron then jumps to his last destination...The sky and stops as they both free fall hoping that Fenrir was to dazed to bite him or even hold on to him and as Fenrir lets go and falls Heron uses his wings to stop him from falling then puts on his arm blade and starts to free fall too.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:09 pm

The M Slayer wrote:"Looks like I am going to have to risk it" whispers Heron to Fenrir and then dimension jumps around the area over 100 times "if this doesn't get you dazed then you must be very good at spinning in circles about 1000 times cause this is just like that" Heron then jumps to his last destination...The sky and stops as they both free fall hoping that Fenrir was to dazed to bite him or even hold on to him and as Fenrir lets go and falls Heron uses his wings to stop him from falling then puts on his arm blade and starts to free fall too.

Buzzer-WRONG ANSWER!

Fenrir his mouth still around Heron's neck-I'm a wolf, meaning I'm a canine, I chase my tail for fun...DO you really think I'm going to be dizzy from teleporting?!?

and they crash into the ground because Heron couldn't open his wings with Fenrir on him. The impact causes Fenrir to bite down hard of Heron's neck. Thus killingcutting off blood flow and rendering Heron unconcious...however when they landed Fenrir landed on his head...rendering him unconcious...and Heron's mental link with Rencore rendered Rencore unconcious. Thus all three were moved to the audience stands where they were treated and healed up.

the remainder of the fight is Drakoro and Zak, I believe...You have to admit that's fair Heron right?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 pm

yes!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 pm

"OH GOODIE!" *Glares at Drakoro* "Come on speedy, do your worst" *Weilds sword in right hand and dagger in the left*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:06 pm

"i have a tight shedule,so could you hurry up with it and surrender?you have no chance"drakoro says yawning but being careful and keeps focus on zak so he cannot surprise him,and then pretends he has a watch and looks and says"are you gonna take all day?"
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:13 pm

"Well if you have a tight schedule i'll let you get to it...i could use a rest right now" *summons shadow hammock again and lays down, keeping an eye on Drakoro*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:08 am

drakoro appears right behind zak and cuts off his arm then leaps into the air,does a couple of flips and lands,and the people in the stands put up 10.0 signsXD
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:47 am

-Drakoro's blades go right through Zak's arms...but his arms reform with his body-

"You don't understand who you're dealing with...not only can i control shadows, but in times of need, i can use a lot of energy to turn my body into shadow."

*gets up from hammock and throws dagger into drakoro's stomach*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:30 pm

drakoro suddenly disappears right when the dagger hits his stomach,then you hear drakoro say this"i can't believe you fell for the afterimage of me,hmph"then zak realises that drakoro is right behind him still,using his last resort gift fire and ice with his barrier around him,he then disapears again at the other side of the arena so he can finish the spell
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next