Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New!! Heroshire Battle Arena

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

New!! Heroshire Battle Arena - Page 7 Empty Re: New!! Heroshire Battle Arena

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:22 am

draggonboy13 wrote:YEAH DEBATE!!!!

This is not universal tournament, thus your first reply is null and void.

I stated the obvious, yes. so why are you arguing? its a shared idea, no one can place a copyright on it (btw, where is this copyright, I don't see it stupid Razz ) Okay, now tell me, who the hell created the whole universal thread chain? I beleive it was me. Not two people. Not two shared people. Me. I let you guys run on it cuz i'm nice. But i don't like people yelling at me for inventing something, and then praising another person for stealing my old ideas.

I didn't say general court...I said in general. It means basically, containing all, etc. Learn your vocab and actually read, and this place may have similarities to universal tourny but that doesn't mean your the inventer. You said quote "general" out of the blue. no "in" before it. And btw, you spelled inventor wrong, so don't be a hypocrite. Similarities? No. [/sarcasm] It's called friggin universal arena battles. That's basically the same exact name.

again read all words, I said Roleplaying Tournys (tournaments). All RPT include an arena, and characters, if people chose to have a certain town its from thats their choice, you can't just yell at people for that. So I wasn't shifting words. You are now stating that every rp out there is a tournament one with medeival people with swords running at eachother. Wrongo, you could just as easily have an RP of bunnies having an engaging discussion about a large shoe.

dude, if your going to say this is a ripoff of your ideas, think about this whole clan. Its mostly ripoffs of games/tv shows we like. and again you didn't invent RPT's Never said i did, and its sad that this whole clan is rip offs. And you just stated that because you realize that. I didn't realize that. So i guess that makes you the one that demoralizes this whole clan with rip offs and plagerism. Grats.

copyright is a legal bond...if there isn't one, it isn't against the rules/law/whatever. If you claim to be the original inventor and claim this copyright by default then that would be called a faulcity (I can't spell that word...no matter how I try) If everyone knows this new word is the equivalent of a swear word, but is not legally placed as a swear word, is it right to use this new word? I think not my friend.

and finally, no bogus statements were said. And cause I feel like it, you tell me your defination of a "burzeguar" moron.
Multiple bogus statements were said. Including when you said that i said "i deserve to have all the thread of rping." Never said that, so in that right, its a bogus statement. Secondly, why you gotta call me a moron? You probably don't know what that even means. I'll tell you. It means being a baby. And if there's one person being a baby, its you. Finally, there is no definition of burzeguar. It was simply layed out there to prove a point. You have no knowledge of the beginning of the rping threads here. So in that case, i'll tell you the history. It started out with halo wars. I was a good writer so i decided to try something. Write an epic story around an extremely not-epic (if that's correct english) idea. So in the end, it ended up being about an alien race in the cosmos in the halo wars. This alien race was protected by the multitude of gods that had a host planet everywhere, being the favorite being in the galaxy. But, the burzeguars had a secret weapon >.> A giant, indestrubtable, coffee machine that floats. Yeah, its that intense. But what i did with this story, is not what you would except. I didn't rp to take over the entire galaxy. I rped to give overly dramatic truths of the imaginary races. I.E. "I watched as the entire galaxy fell unto war with itself. And it was sad, and ironic at the same time. The only race with the biggest gun and the biggest friends, but with the will to destroy none." Just the word burzeguar represents the entire history of this rping thread. So i proved soemthing to you. You have absolutely no knowledge of how this thread came to be. So don't even try to talk about the begginings of universal. I'll give you something to work with. Imagine if i could possibly delete the universal profiles thread. Yep, all of that, all of this, would be gone. So i think i win XD.

Due to my utter lack of ethics I decided not to be respectful. Its not a choice, its my life style so deal with it stupid, and don't tell me things that are bogus in themselves In themselves? Interesting wording XD
read before response.

now back to our normal programing

Throamsil is barely heard through the frozen volcanic rock. "roll it so I can squeeze out please, my iceguard is about to shatter...thus I'll actually probably most likely die."

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:00 am

Lark, it's not your thread. End of story. Stop spamming this thread. Make a different one for Zak to eventually yell at you in.

"Wait, why am I even still here?" He11ix goes through the ground and pops back up near Grevious. Then, he uses his shade attack, making it pitch black all around the arena. Even the flames cannot peirce this darkness. Then, pyromancer's bloody screams are heard everywhere throughout the darkness. There is nearly no way to see now...

Last edited by he11ix on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:39 am

I'll just say this first.
larknok wrote:
draggonboy13 wrote:YEAH DEBATE!!!!

This is not universal tournament, thus your first reply is null and void.

I stated the obvious, yes. so why are you arguing? its a shared idea, no one can place a copyright on it (btw, where is this copyright, I don't see it stupid Razz ) Okay, now tell me, who the hell created the whole universal thread chain? I beleive it was me. Not two people. Not two shared people. Me. I let you guys run on it cuz i'm nice. But i don't like people yelling at me for inventing something, and then praising another person for stealing my old ideas. I never yelled at you for making the universal threads, in fact I liked them alot. However the rules here are different. By shared idea, I meant one that multiple people have thought up before, thus no one person can put a copyright on it. (I'm still waiting for that copyright)

I didn't say general court...I said in general. It means basically, containing all, etc. Learn your vocab and actually read, and this place may have similarities to universal tourny but that doesn't mean your the inventer. You said quote "general" out of the blue. no "in" before it. And btw, you spelled inventor wrong, so don't be a hypocrite. Similarities? No. [/sarcasm] It's called friggin universal arena battles. That's basically the same exact name. from the world of Roleplaying in general...I don't see how I missed the in. Its even in your quote. Wow, blind much. I'm not the best speller, but that doesn't matter. This is called "New!!! Heroshire tounament battles" No universal within its name, not the same rules (just read them) or storyline.

again read all words, I said Roleplaying Tournys (tournaments). All RPT include an arena, and characters, if people chose to have a certain town its from thats their choice, you can't just yell at people for that. So I wasn't shifting words. You are now stating that every rp out there is a tournament one with medeival people with swords running at eachother. Wrongo, you could just as easily have an RP of bunnies having an engaging discussion about a large shoe. Wtf? What type of BS did you just argue me with? I never said any of that. My proof is already right above it. If one were to play at the Universal arena on this thread then you'd have a claim. but they aren't, so you don't

dude, if your going to say this is a ripoff of your ideas, think about this whole clan. Its mostly ripoffs of games/tv shows we like. and again you didn't invent RPT's Never said i did, and its sad that this whole clan is rip offs. And you just stated that because you realize that. I didn't realize that. So i guess that makes you the one that demoralizes this whole clan with rip offs and plagerism. Grats. "Wow, just wow. I think you are forgetting. I didn't make this thread, but its a complete rip off of my idea and creations. So in that fact, this should be put under my absolute rule." you said this no? well then, My statement was accurate.

copyright is a legal bond...if there isn't one, it isn't against the rules/law/whatever. If you claim to be the original inventor and claim this copyright by default then that would be called a faulcity (I can't spell that word...no matter how I try) If everyone knows this new word is the equivalent of a swear word, but is not legally placed as a swear word, is it right to use this new word? I think not my friend. Its not a swear word. It means it is a statement that is based off assumptions that have little or no affect on the statement. It is not a swear word. Now, learn to debate or stop arguing with stupid lies.

and finally, no bogus statements were said. And cause I feel like it, you tell me your defination of a "burzeguar" moron.
Multiple bogus statements were said. Including when you said that i said "i deserve to have all the thread of rping." Never said that, so in that right, its a bogus statement. Secondly, why you gotta call me a moron? You probably don't know what that even means. I'll tell you. It means being a baby. And if there's one person being a baby, its you. Finally, there is no definition of burzeguar. It was simply layed out there to prove a point. You have no knowledge of the beginning of the rping threads here. So in that case, i'll tell you the history. It started out with halo wars. I was a good writer so i decided to try something. Write an epic story around an extremely not-epic (if that's correct english) idea. So in the end, it ended up being about an alien race in the cosmos in the halo wars. This alien race was protected by the multitude of gods that had a host planet everywhere, being the favorite being in the galaxy. But, the burzeguars had a secret weapon >.> A giant, indestrubtable, coffee machine that floats. Yeah, its that intense. But what i did with this story, is not what you would except. I didn't rp to take over the entire galaxy. I rped to give overly dramatic truths of the imaginary races. I.E. "I watched as the entire galaxy fell unto war with itself. And it was sad, and ironic at the same time. The only race with the biggest gun and the biggest friends, but with the will to destroy none." Just the word burzeguar represents the entire history of this rping thread. So i proved soemthing to you. You have absolutely no knowledge of how this thread came to be. So don't even try to talk about the begginings of universal. I'll give you something to work with. Imagine if i could possibly delete the universal profiles thread. Yep, all of that, all of this, would be gone. So i think i win XD. ...summary, cause that was just stupidly long. Nor do I care about Halo wars, when you are claiming this thread is the rip off of Universl Tournament. I am neither a baby, nor am I a burzeguar, and I did know about the first RP threads. I was here, but I didn't exactly care to participate in one that makes me want to play a game my (idiotic) parents won't let me. Thats also why you'll never have mod power, we don't take kindly to those moronic threats.

Due to my utter lack of ethics I decided not to be respectful. Its not a choice, its my life style so deal with it stupid, and don't tell me things that are bogus in themselves In themselves? Interesting wording XD
read before response.

Ty for that comment, it means if your gonna post bogus comments don't tell me not to.

If you can't read, don't respond
If you can't comprehend your idiotic argument then just go to a corner and think about how stupid you are acting (wow, that sounded like a parental punishment...weird)

I have proven my point and I am done debating. So, everyone lets get back to the tournaments
Throamsil has 2 turns to live under the rock before he is removed as a flattened/bloody mess
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 am

He11ix swoops down from the volcanic peak near the rock. He opens a tiny hole his scythe can hit through, and makes... something. And that something starts beating up Thorosamil. The hole is then resealed.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:01 am

Throamsil-NOT COOL!
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:05 am

He11ix, still leaning against the rock, smiles. "We're in a dark volcanic wasteland. Of course it isn't cool." He11ix flies off and waits for Thorosamil to... *draws hand in a quick slicing motion across his throught*
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:02 am

just pointing this out He11ix, the volcanic wasteland has been altered to make volcanos that output ice and cold water. Thus why everything is frozen.

1 turn left before Throamsil is removed from this battle...not one of He11ix turns. But M slayer's
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:19 pm

As Hark hits the dragon on the head he then throws him to the ground and then runs off looking for more opponent
as Heron sees the dragon hit the ground he starts towards Throamsil and when he reaches him he swears and then sees He11ix. He quickly dimension jumps behind He11ix and kicks out the back of his leg then when he is on his knee he disappears as Rencore appears in front of He11ix hitting him with a shadow ball!

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:58 pm

...two things.

1. Thorosamil is still underneath the giant rock.
2. You can't see anything. The stage is in pitch black darkness due to one of my attacks. So, you can't have seen me. And the pyromancers are screaming in pain for some reason.

Fix that. If you don't Thorosamil is dead. Don't worry Draggonboy, his turn didn't count until he fixes it.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:50 pm

"well if it a matter of life and death then.." Hark says as he reaches into the rock turning his arm into shade and pulls out Throamsil and immediately wackes him in the head with the blunt side of his sword thus knocking him unconscious.

I posted this before you even used any attack!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:34 pm

Oh. Well, Draggonboy says Thorosamil is still underneath. We can wait for him to settle this.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:11 pm

...I'm sorry, I missed that, then Throamsil is unconcious and has been removed safely (Thank god) from the battle.

Throamsil-that was hard...I WANNA PWAY AGAIN!
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 am

"One down. Now it's two one one Hark." More pyromancer screams of pain are heard. "Well, not exactly..."
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:50 am

umm... actually there are like 6 more to go cause of Heron, Drakoro, and zak!!

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:56 am

What? They aren't in this battle.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:58 am

Actually if you would read everyone is in this battle cause its the tournament!!

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:20 am

...I think you should wait a bit before you make a battle with everybody. I think that's why everyone else hasn't showed up. At all.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:00 pm

ok w\e continuing the battle!!

Hark charges at He11ix and when he reaches him he picks him up and throws him (this happens really fast tho) and as He11ix is in the air Hark quickly jumps grabs his foot and brings him smashing to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:21 pm

"Um... that's not me, if that's who you were trying to attack. That's a dead pyromancer that was slumped against the rock. Not being able to see really sucks, doesn't it?"
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:29 pm

"duh I am a shade I use the shadows as my eyes" Hark then walks up behind He11ix and shoves his sword in the back of his shin and as he cries out in pain Hark pulls his sword out then uses his shadow illusion to make it look like there is five pyrozerkers around him.

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:37 pm

"Again, not me. I think the pyros are kinda pissed you keep killing their guys, then copying their look." REAL pyrozerkers surround Hark, as He11ix flies off into a frozen volcano. (Who knows which one, it's too dark.)
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Hark then notices the pyrozerkers and quickly changing his footing he does a spin slashing all the suits open and there souls glow so he grabs the souls and puts them in his crystal to make it glow and he now has a small radius of light around him.

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:43 pm

When the glow illuminates, several shadow undead are revealed. Normally the light would destroy them, if it was natural light. The shadow undead start closing in on Hark, and their seems to be more out there. Who knows how many there are...
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:47 pm

"your kidding right shadow undead are lost souls and I am a shade" Hark then uses shadow clone and they start to kill all of the shadow undead. Hark quickly runs off and starts to think then he makes more shadow clones and they go and explore every volcano. (He can feel when a shadow clone dies)

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:53 pm

Just pointing this out for no reason, only titan/powerful/thinking undead have souls. Shadow undead are just shadows with solid form.

There are 10 volcanoes. 5 are filled with milllions upon billions of undead. (And I meant "upon" literally) which killed off those ones. 1 has Grevious, which can remain very secretive... so the one that went there lived. 3 are empty, so those ones lived. 1 has He11ix... which a shadow clone went to and died.

This means that the 6 that died had a chance of He11ix, and the 4 that lived had a chance of Grevious.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next