Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New!! Heroshire Battle Arena

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

New!! Heroshire Battle Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: New!! Heroshire Battle Arena

Post  Drakoro Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:58 pm

"meh,i don't like my saiyan half that much,the only reason i like it is because it gives me the ability to become stronger each fight i fight,but other than that i do not like it"drakoro runs into arena and waits for the person who is fighting him
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Fenrir-"so when do we run in?"
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:06 pm

*Looks around...* "NOWWWWWW" *Runs in*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 pm

I deleted Larknok's post. He let his other thread die, so why should he get another one that does the same thing? Plus, he can't delete this. He isn't a mod.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:37 pm

Heron notices the man walk in "Do i know you cause you look very familiar" Heron says as he stares at Zak.

"Ah perfect just enough people" Says Aganon "Ok I am Aganon and I will be explaining the rules to you"

Rules:
No killing (to loss you either give up or get knocked uncontentious)
No god modding or bunnying
No spam
No saying something hit cause this is fair but also needs no judge

Example: John jumps into the air firing a ball of fire at the enemy as it hits smoke rises and he waits for the smoke to disappear to see if his attack was a success

As the fire ball hits the ground it starts to crumble and cave in and then Greg using his ability to jump of walls he starts to jump off of the falling pieces of ground till he reaches the top........ (see where I am going with this)

BIG RULE: BE FAIR DON'T DODGE EVERY ATTACK GET HURT!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

OK the first match ups are Heron and Drakoro and Fenrir and Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 pm

"FINALLY I GET A GOO CHALLENGE!!!this'll be fun"drakoro steps into the arena and waits for heron impatiently with his sword drawn out
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Fenrir walks slowly into the arena hand on his sword hilt.

"ready for this?"
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Heron walks into the arena slowly and you hear laughter as Rencore follows "This should be easy" Rencore says getting into a ready stance. You see Heron close his eyes then he disappears and you hear "I'm over here" from every side of you as Rencore continues to laugh he says "We call it madness technique" Then Rencore disappears too. As the sound echos into the ear of the Lycan making harder and harder for him to concentrate. "Drakoro take care of the evil guy for me" Heron says as he quickly comes out of dimension jump right next to him.

Last edited by The M Slayer on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Fenrir-"interesting, your mascot can talk. What an interesting weasel, ferret or whatever animal it is...however you won't hit me, you both smell too strong even through dimensions...ever hear of a bath?"

(question about the field...is it like a gladitorial field?)

Fenrir draws his moonstone blade and fires a moonfire spell at the middle of the roof. it explodes not creating a hole but shining moonlight all over the place, changing the lighting to that of a sunny bright light to a dark patchy moonlight's night.

Fenrir smiles for the first time showing his sharp wolflike teeth-"I'm ready. No killing right? What about injuries? Nonlethal I suppose...however there can be many." Jumps at Drakoro Blade above his head and vanishes, then reappears bringing the blade down above Zak's head. then reappears slicing upward behind him

Last edited by draggonboy13 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:42 pm

sorry about that I messed up with the matches Razz Its Heron and Drakoro Vs Zak and Dracos

Please edit posts now

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 am

he11ix wrote:I deleted Larknok's post. He let his other thread die, so why should he get another one that does the same thing? Plus, he can't delete this. He isn't a mod.

True. I did let them die. But it continued to live on as I let it live as well. So legally, I have conduct over every topic ensued to "universal tournament" or "universal arena" because I invented the idea. Yes, you're right i can't delete it. Of course i can't. But i can have a mod delete it from copy right infringement. If I am to be punished for creating an idea, and a different person comes and places the same idea and is praised. This is copy right infringement. He/she is not legally dictated to perform this action. All praise and ownership belongs to the original donor, unless that is the original donor willingly gave up his role to someone else, not just stopped advertising his product.

In English: You can't tell me what to do on this thread. It's mine because i came up with the idea of universal tournament. Unless I completely left the topic, or willingly gave it to someone else, it belongs to me. Because i did not completely leave the topic as i did not delete the universal tournament thread or the universal profiles thread, and I obviously didn't give it to someone. I have complete ownership of this thread, and all of you are bound legally to this agreement. So i kinda win he11ix. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  he11ix Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:34 am

No, it's not yours. I'll make a poll on it.
he11ix
he11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:51 am

larknok wrote:
he11ix wrote:I deleted Larknok's post. He let his other thread die, so why should he get another one that does the same thing? Plus, he can't delete this. He isn't a mod.

True. I did let them die. But it continued to live on as I let it live as well. So legally, I have conduct over every topic ensued to "universal tournament" or "universal arena" because I invented the idea. Yes, you're right i can't delete it. Of course i can't. But i can have a mod delete it from copy right infringement thats kindof funny, I don't see copyright on Universal tournament or the arena.. If I am to be punished for creating an idea second problem in your arguement...its not an original idea, ever since storytelling was developed into a recreational activity there has been roleplaying, otherwise known as "IMAGINATION", and a different person comes and places the same idea and is praised. This is copy right infringement. He/she is not legally dictated to perform this action Its open to absolutely everyone, and unless you have a direct order from the world of Roleplaying in general stating so this is overruled. All praise and ownership belongs to the original donor again you are not the original donor of the role playing tournys, thus you cannot claim this, unless that is the original donor willingly gave up his role to someone else, not just stopped advertising his product.

In English: You can't tell me what to do on this thread we can. It's mine because i came up with the idea of universal tournament Universal tournament yes, roleplaying tournys in general no. Unless I completely left the topic, or willingly gave it to someone else, it belongs to me. Because i did not completely leave the topic as i did not delete the universal tournament thread or the universal profiles thread, and I obviously didn't give it to someone. I have complete ownership of this thread nope you did not create this thread so another flawed statement, and all of you are bound legally to this agreement wrong again, no legal bonds are here. So i kinda win he11ix. >.>...nope I win, thus He11ix wins
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:18 pm

"well i'm ready to fight,what about you heron?"drakoro asks eager to start the battle
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:28 pm

draggonboy13 wrote:Fenrir-"interesting, your mascot can talk. What an interesting weasel, ferret or whatever animal it is...however you won't hit me, you both smell too strong even through dimensions...ever hear of a bath?"

(question about the field...is it like a gladitorial field?)

Fenrir draws his moonstone blade and fires a moonfire spell at the middle of the roof. it explodes not creating a hole but shining moonlight all over the place, changing the lighting to that of a sunny bright light to a dark patchy moonlight's night.

Fenrir smiles for the first time showing his sharp wolflike teeth-"I'm ready. No killing right? What about injuries? Nonlethal I suppose...however there can be many." Jumps at Drakoro Blade above his head and vanishes, then reappears bringing the blade down above Zak's head. then reappears slicing upward behind him

maybe you should watch your back?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:36 pm

drakoro slightly dodges it but still gets a small cut,but he thought-meh,no big deal-he thensuddenly disappears and reappears on the other side where heron is and uses his barrier spell so he can enchant his blade with fire so the cutting wind storm attack will be stronger(i just gave you a hint of what i am going to do next turn)
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:42 pm

When you think I am no where to be found Rencore pops up right in front of Zak and launches a Shadow ball straight at his chest and then disappears and as the smoke rises Heron appears right out side of the smoke flying and shots a dimension beam straight at the smokey area.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:18 pm

*Absorbs the shadow ball* "Thanks for that, i was kinda drained after the shadow rope" *Weilds dagger in left hand while holding sword in the right* "Who wants to try next?"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:54 pm

Fenrir-"...Zak, you want to trade? Drakoro for Heron and Rencore?"

without waiting for an answer he shadow steps and draws his blade slicing at certain places, since Heron is continuously teleporting and Fenrir believes he knows the pattern. he also takes his other hand and sticks the stone of moonessence around his neck into his mouth

Fenrir-"you've seen what i can do when limited to this form. Lets see how you fair against an alpha."

jumps back and sweeps up dust from the ground and spins. a beam of moonlight aiming directly into the dust cloud, heavy breathing and a small growl are heard and then all is silent and the dust settles revealing nothing there.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:06 pm

drakoro finally finishes the enchantement and runs up to heron and whispers to him--fly on my command--heron nods knowing what he will do,then drakoro jumps right in the middle of the arena and screams out as the signal and the attack"CUTTING WINDFLAMME STORM!!!!!"and heron,jumps into the air flying so he would not get hit by the attack,a huge wave of storms on fire fill up the arena and then after 30 seconds or so they all disappear and there are trails of smoke everywhere and fissures in the walls of the arena and says"i hope it hit"and waits there still alert,to see if it hit them
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Fenrir-"SURPRISE!"

he appears behind Drakoro with a piece of his ear missing (wolf ear) and it seems as though he teleported but Heron and Zak could see a white blur run around behind Drakoro and jump and kicks Drakoro in the side of the face with a clawed rear leg, while Drakoro was facing the other way.

Then he lands and dashes at the wall jumping up onto it claws outstreched and rebounding into the air trying to drag Heron to the ground. Teeth ready to sink into Heron's wings if he has too
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoro Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:30 pm

drakoro stands up with a smaller cut than fenrir expected and drakoro says"is that all you got?"then drakoro,without even being seen,it was just like as if he teleported,he appears behind fenrir and flips his sword to the flat side and slams him in the back with it,making him go flying to the other side of the arena and says"did i go too hard on you?because i still could've gone harder,if you want me to it would be my pleasure"drakoro says in excitement from having a worthy oponent of balanced speed and strength like him.he was enjoying this fight immensily
Drakoro
Drakoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:38 pm

*Catches Fenrir before he hits the wall* "Awwwww is the lil doggy getting tired...does the doggy want a bone?

-Fenrir glares at Zak- *Grins* "Now go get him"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:53 am

Fenrir-Zak you better watch yourself, just cause we're allies doesn't give you a reason to annoy me.

He's running extremely fast and then leaps directly at Drakoro, Teeth exposed and claws reaching out. then he fazes out in a patch of moonlight and there are 3 white wolves attacking Drakoro. Each swiping with claws biting with teeth and dodging and counterattacks by backing up a few feet then running back in
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:16 am

"Aw i was just giving you a lil pep talk" *sits in a corner, watching the Fenrir murder Drakoro*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next