Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the real Mogloween curse

+2
draggonboy13
DragonKing Err-again
6 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

the real Mogloween curse Empty the real Mogloween curse

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Natalia

it was night and only small shadows were visible under the heavy-lit moon
the shops were small and dark,as was the rest of the town
the moon's light only hit a few trees which revieled a forest nearly 5-10 miles long
beyond that,u could see a tower made of stone with a red cross at the tip

out of the forest stepped out a young woman

only she was far from human
she was pale,nearly shining under the moon's light
her hair gold,though a few parts were as dark as the town
she wore a velvit back dress that dragged on the ground,with dark blue trimming,not that it was seen much at the time
she wore a red-gemed ring on her right hand,a silver necklace around her pale neck
her eyes were a white-blue,as though she was blind,though she could see clearly
her fingers were long and supporting long and sharp nails

she looks around at the dark town,eyes narrowed slightly
she then steps forward a few paces and looks closer,alert to all around her

Back to top Go down

the real Mogloween curse Empty Re: the real Mogloween curse

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Darke Red eyes watch the woman as she steps into his town.

'ShadesVille(I Named the town) was his'

He thought.

'How dare this infedel woman intrude my precious land!'

"GRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!"

Der'zuh screams, unsheathing his gigantic sword.

"Though shan't trespass unto mine land!"

And he slashes down at her...
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/DragonMaster4/

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:13 pm

a boy, 15 or 14 walks into town. He wears a strange black glove on one hand with a white gem, has 2 necklaces (one of white stone, the other of pulsing darkness which is red and black surrounded by silver). He also has a small sword on his waist. Hardly able to be seen, as he is wearing all black and has dark green hair, he walks onto the corner of a building overlooking the streets, staring directly at the woman with his shining eerie blue eyes.

The princess is here, I expect trouble very soon

and with that he turns and Shadow steps through to the vacant road, where the woman/girl is walking down. He leans upon a column and continues to stare at her and watches as der'zuh attacks

Then right before they come to contact he blasts Moon's flame inbetween them

Fenrir-Leave her be Der'zuh. You should know better than to fight an alpha, or royalty

Last edited by draggonboy13 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing Err-again Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:14 pm

"But... But it's mine! Let me... You didn't tell me anyone was coming! You know that you're supposed to warn me if you or anyone else comes..."
DragonKing Err-again
DragonKing Err-again

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/DragonMaster4/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:22 pm

eerrrr...Drakoro?

Walks into town in werewolf form since he can't exit this form and howls into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm

NAT
the girl jumps back and hisses,baring her teeth
her teeth were a shining white,almost silver,and 2 of them were pointed

she shrieks "how dare u try to attack me!?"

she glaires at him and flips her hair out of her eyes,both of them glinting a near red

she then slowly turns her head toward her savior and says in a soft voice "thank u"

she takes a deep breath and speaks again
"im sorry if i caused an intrusion....im here on buisness of my own and i meant no alarm"

her eyes dimmed back into white blue and she smiled slightly,her teeth glinting

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Fenrir-thats fine Der'zuh. I personally didn't know. Loron wait. You have to excuse my friends, princess (sweeps a bow), and welcome to ShadesVille. As you can see it is pretty empty however I'm glad it got some royal attention

the girl looks at the boy wondering how he knew what she was

Fenrir-its your beauty, fair lady that tells me your a princess, and your tooth that tells me your a vampire. I want no trouble, however I can not say for the other residents of the town. Please to meet you, would you care for a drink? I may look 14 but I'm older than you...probably only just.

he smiles showing a single canine fang. He turns to leave and the girl realizes during that whole conversation he never once looked away from her or blinked
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:48 pm

NAT
the girl blinks once and smiles again
"my beauty is not that rare....many other vampire girls are like me..."

she hold up her right hand and shows him the ruby-red ring

"THIS is how most tell im royalty"

she repositions her hand and makes it so its stuck out in a handshake
"i am Natalie,though u may call me Nat"
she smiles brightly,her teeth like stars

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Fenrir looks over his shoulder and waves-If you don't want to admit your beauty fine by me...I'm going to go get something to eat before the heroes waken
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 pm

Nat smiles back at him and turns on her heel and walks slowly into the forest,her gown and the cape attached(dark blue cape,also dragged)flying slightly in the wind

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:19 pm

Fenrir walks into an empty clearing and lifts his hand to the moon. It envelopes his body in blue flame starting at his gloved wrist. then a shadowy yet white wolflike creature shoots off toward the nearest normal settlement.

What he didn't know is that the princess he had just talked to had seen him change...or did he do it on purpose?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Nat,who has indeed seen the transformation,stares at the wolf,her eyes blank for a few seconds as she taisted his smell
then, she turns around and runs FAST to the end of the forest
there,in a clearing,stood an old castle,which looks abandoned and omonous

she went to the door and let herself in

a few seconds later,other female vampires surrounded her,taking her cape and hanging it up,and asking if she needed something

Nat said softly "leave me" and started forward
the other vampires immidiatly left her side

Nat rushed forward and faces a double-door entrance,2 guards outside it
she steps up and says "i request an audiance with the queen"

the guards nod and one of them goes inside
a few seconds later,he comes out and opens one of the doors wide for her

Nat steps in and kneels before a desk,wher,in a chaire,sat another vampire
the other vampire looked like Nat,only her hair is pitch black and her dress is black with a red outline
other than that,the eyes,nails,and teeth were the same

Nat mutters "greeting,Queen Veronika" as she stands and steps closer

the Queen smiles warmly at Nat and asks "to what do i owe this early visit,my daughter?"

Nat bows her head and says softly "i witnessed a strange and rare event..."

Veronika raises an eyebrow "oh?"

Nat looks up and says "the transformation of a werewolf"

Veronika's eyebrows shot up and disappered under her hair
then,she smiles and says "that may be rare,but not unlikly...who do u seem so worried?"

Nat bows her head again and says "i had a vision....of the future"

Veronika's expresson becomes blank for a few minutes,then she says "go on..."

Nat raises her head,grimacing,as she says "the werewolf in my vision was facing me and a few of our coven...and he was coming closer,looking ready to kill"

Veronika stares at her daughter or a second then frowns,eyes narrowed,as she asks "did u see a reason for this?"

Nat stares at her mother and then says in an outraged whisper "what other reason would our mortal enemy have to destroy us?!"

Veronika thinks of this for a second then becomes dead serious
she says softly "do u have a plan on how to stop this?"

Nat grimaces again and says "all i can hink of is to examin the werewolf...though he knows me already..."

Veronika's eyebrows shot up again,thn lower as she copies the grimaces
she then says "well,then,thats what u shall do
see why he would attack and how"

Nat nods and turns to the door,closing it just as the moon starts to sink to the west

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 pm

The white werewolf speaks to his pack, giving advice to those who need it. He walks past the females that wish to be the alpha female. He goes to the center of the pack to the speaking stone and howls.

"is everyone here?" he asks in a rough voice

"everyone, alpha."

"good, to start does anyone wish to become alpha. I ask this now to conclude this meeting in an organized manner to avoid the prolonged bloodshed of those who face me, and to make sure I'm not interupted."

the werewolves look at each other "none alpha"

"good, now to my next point. The town of Shadesville has had an interesting visitor. She was-"

"I wish to become alpha of the pack."

the white wolf sighs

in a flash of white fur the rebeller lies dead at the base of the stone, forever dead as a wolf.

"it saddens me that he didn't speak up earlier. Where was I...oh yeah the visitor was the princess of the vampires"

and odd silence follows

Then a black wolf steps forward "why did you not kill her?"

"I see no need for useless bloodshed, especially when the enemy has no blood. No, I didn't kill her or let her be killed-"

the black wolf speaks again "you saved her?!?"

"of course, why should one die because of walking into a town? We should not fight these people, as they are higher in numbers."

black wolf-"however, our endurance and regenerative capabilities far exceeds their own."

"true. I did what I felt was right to avoid a war we would not be prepared for. If any are against it speak out and try to claim alpha."

the black wolf steps forward

"of course, Ripblood. You would be the one to betray me. However, I need you in case there comes a time we have to go to war."

he looks at the moon and then Ripblood's shoulder opens, blood pouring out.

"don't make me kill you."

Ripblood looks angry but backs into the pack...the white wolf "the moon is setting, return to your homes, grab food if you must but avoid contact with heroes. I donot want a repeat of the Padfur family."

he watches them leave and then walks slowly through the forest. as he does he slowly changes to normal his clothes miraculously unscathed. He walks into town and sits on the edge of the front of the inn staring at where the moon shone during the day.

Princess, there is turmoil in this world but it takes a strong heart to avoid it. I like to believe my heart is pure, despite the murders. I have no love toward killing, and the theivary I commit only stabilizes the lives of the poor. Must we, vampires and werewolves, fight? must we slay eachother and watch as the moon fades and the human flame grow brighter. They exist to kill us, and yet we still fight. (sigh) I wish for a place of peace and prosperity where werewolves and vampires can live together without violence, however due to wolves like Ripblood my side will never reach that middle ground.

he lays down staring off at the daytime moon
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 am

Nat goes to her room up in the tower,which is the highest and visible over the trees

she looks out the window and,seeing moon slowly set,sighs and sits down in a velvit chair beside it

an hour or so later,a vampire woman comes into Nat's room
she has long bronze hair and her skin is a bit darker than the avarage pale,but still the same as Nat and the Queen

she steps forward and bows

Nat smiles when she sees her and says "rise"

the vampire girl rises and smiles as warmly as Nat

Nat's eys narrow dully and she asks "why have u come to visit me so early,Diana?"

Diana bows her head slightly and says "im mearly here as a friend,to speak to u about the werewolf"

Nat raises an eyebrow "eavsdropping?"

Diana raises her head and grins sheepishly "only a little"

Nat sighs and says "what of it?"

Diana griamces and asks "why have u not killed him as soon as u saw him transform?"

Nat stares at Diana for a second,then her expession turns blank as she says "there was no need for blood to spill...i wasnt even that sure what i saw till after my vision"

Diana shakes her head and chuckles humorlessly "what do u care about bloodshed? u kill werewolves on the spot...why not this one?"

Nat sighs and faces window again

Diana says softly "u can tell me,u know that,Nat"

Nat griamces and says in a whisper "i know of my obligation....but this werewolf seemed innocent enough....i didnt want to upset his pack..."
she presses her lips together

Diana finishes for her "or want u to be the last thing he has seen after saving u"

Nat looks back at her with a sad look and nods slightly

Diana shakes her head again with an empty smile "u are strange,princess....even for a vampire"

Nat smiles at her,though her eyes were still sad

Diana backs out of the room slowly and says "i shall let u rest now"
she then turns and heads toward the door

Nat calls "and Diana?"

Diana turns her head halfway "yes?"

Nat calls out in a soft voice "dont tell anyone of this...not my mother or Demeter...please"

Diana turns all the way around and smiles "what has been said here wont leave this room or our lips"

Nat nods and smiles back

Diana turns around again and leaves,closing the door tightly

Nat sighs agin and faces window,looking at the moon
in the distance,she could hear a howl.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:08 am

Loron walks around town looking for little critters to eat cause he is a poor werewolf and can't do anything cause he is considered a scum by some people.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:38 pm

as sunrise came,all the vampires covered the windows,doing everything to avoid the sun

Nat roamed the castle to bid her time,since going back to town would be suiside in more than one way

after an hour,she ended up in the library(yes,they have a library),where she read a few books on creatures of the night,although it didnt help much since she knew it all

in her head,she read one paragraph over and over

werewolves and vampires fought for a thousand years to destroy on another,each having a perfect idea on how.
Werewolves are allergic to silver and only change at a full moon.
Vampires can only be killed by the sun,but fire can wound them well and their strong senses can be altered and dulled by strong-sented items,such as garlic,making them vunerable
the 2 species each have a natural way to kill and weaken each other,which is why they set out to destroy one another
the Werewolf's strong animal sent dulls and weakens a vampire
Vampires were silver out of habit and,being so strong and independent,refuse to take them off....-

a voice came behind Nat,startaling her "well,u certently are obsorbed by this matter"

Nat wirled in her seat only to find a vampire man behind her
he had black hair that was long in comparisin(it went past the back of his neck)
his eyes were a bit darker than the white blue the Queen,Diana,and Nat had
he wore a very formal suit,which looked dull next to his hair and pale skin

he would make any human girl swoon
Nat wasnt at all effected,for her eyes narrowed and her jaw locked

the man chuckled at her expession "dont u already know how to kill a werewolf by heart?"

Nat grimaced and said "just seeing if i missed anything
u cant be too safe"
she then smiled slyly "u should know that as well as i do,Demeter"

Demeter mimiked her smile and shifted from his standing position to sit on the arm of Nat's chair
he then pulled an amused look as he said mockingly "with all due respect,princess... i mearly asked u if u really knew how to kill this werewolf....as u said,u cant be too safe"

Nat rolled her eyes and said "i know faily well how to kill one werewolf"

Demeter raised an eyebrow "emphisis on the "one"?"

Nat sighs "im looking to see if theres a fast way to defend ourselves against his whole pack,if it ends in a fight...."
she presses her lips together

Demeter looks serious as he said "we know well on how we can defend ourselves....the castle is guarded well already,isnt it?"

Nat nods,remembering the silver under the bricks of the castle

Demeter looks amused again "u sure u can handle facing werewolves again?"

Nat looks at him and smiles mockingly "whos afraid of the big bad wolf?"

Demeter chuckled and gets up "id better go...ur mother requested an audiance with me and i mearly came accross this room to see if u were here"

Nat rolls here eyes and waves her hand "go ahead...i have work to do and so do u"

Demeter bows,eyes amused "yes,princess"
he turns on his heel and leaves

Nat goes back to the book and goes on reading

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 pm

@out of char-
vamps ARE undead

the 3 groups are humans(magical and otherwise),creatures of the night(werewolves and others),and undead(vamps,shades,demons,etc)

in which case,i think humans rule the town
vamps rule the graveyard and that part of the forest where the castle is....
werewolves rule the rest of the forest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:10 pm

Out of char: well i am changing my character to a skeleton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:14 pm

@out of char-just so u know,each catagory has a ruler too

for humans,magicians get a higher rank
for undead,vamps get higher rank
and,for creatures of the night,wolves get higher rank

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Fenrir felt odd about something and sat up. He looked around however no one was there. He reached into a pocket and found 2 items, a small note and a strange blue gem. He'd been carrying them for countless centuries and had just realized what he could do with them.

However, should the pack find out, he probably wouldn't be fighting one on one...lets try one on 40.

The note was from his mentor, a wise wolf that had lived in pack before the previous alpha had killed him.

Fenrir,
this is probably the last time you'll see my writing, or even communicate with me. There are some things about your condition which astound the others, however I believe after countless research I understand. Your moonstone items will allow you to be a wolf at any time you please while maintaining your mentality. There is one other thing i would like to share with you. being a white wolf is very rare, almost none existant. I personally believed them to be a legend, however it seems your constant contact with moonstone, and moonessence have given you a great gift. White wolves are nearly unaffected by silver. I say nearly because you will die if you digest some. but other than that it does nothing more than numb pain, which may I say is very helpful at times for you, we never did quite understand that strength is what a werewolf needs most.

your teacher and friend
Moonheart

Ps the stone I give you is very special, if it falls into the wrong hands, say an evil vampire, we would not be able to fend off attack. It is the opposite of your stone. it allows a creature that lives off the moon to stay out during the sunniest of days, thus if a vampire got it they could walk around safely with no regard to the sun. just keep it in safe hands.

if I were to show my trust in the vampires, so as to avoid conflict, might I give this to a royal? That girl could benefit from it, I sense she has not seen daylight in many hundreds of centuries. I will go to the castle now. while the sun is still up. I'll have to make sure I stay human because I doubt they'll want to speak to a mutt.

He leapt off of the building and fell through a shadow, landing on the ground at the foot of the forest. He takes a second to let himself regain strength from the jump and moves on to the dark castle.

He knocks on the door on the side no sun hits, and waits. he also undoes his sword belt and presents it to the guards, telling them to hold on to it until he leaves, to signify his promise not to do harm.

as one guard leads him to a waiting room, where the royals will arrive to talk. the other is examining the material the sword is composed of.

Fenrir sits at the end of a really long table at looks at all the fine decorations.

it must feel great to be a royal, an alpha is always under constant attack and never lives in a place as comfortable as this.

Last edited by draggonboy13 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Toron walks to the vampire castle and looks at how big it is but knowing how he can't get in he just walks around it humming to himself. Wow it must be nice to be a vampire of royalty Toron thinks to himself. He then walks back to the graveyard and sits on the grave labeled "Jack Sprat".

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:55 pm

fenrir stares at a grandfather clock

Fenrir-I hope they hurry, sun goes down very soon
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:08 pm

*Opens Nat's door just enough so he could look in*

"Princess? The Queen said there was something troubling you...anything i can do to help?"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Toron walks back to the castle and waits outside to see if someone special would come out and let him in.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:24 pm

Fenrir sees a strange human walk by. seeing no guards he follows.

He then hears the person say ""Princess? The Queen said there was something troubling you...anything i can do to help?"

Interesting, I wonder what the princess is troubled about. Oh well I came here to give her this item, I might as well do it.

Fenrir-excuse me sir, but did I hear correctly that the princess is in here?...Hey what is that being outside the castle?

the stranger runs off to check. Fenrir slips in and sits in a chair directly opposite of Nat and waits for her to finish reading.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next