Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the real Mogloween curse

+2
draggonboy13
DragonKing Err-again
6 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

the real Mogloween curse - Page 5 Empty Re: the real Mogloween curse

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:54 pm

Nat rolls her eyes at that and screeches at Zak to get a move on

mid-flight,she changes back to human
she lands lightly at her feet then looks around for a target

she sees a couple of demons attacking 2 vampire women and she shoots at them
instently,they fall to the ground

the 2 vampire woment blow kisses of thank u to Nat and rush back into the castle

Nat feels pity at that
she thinks to herself "i find it unfair how only a few vamires in this coven are fighters and all the rest are as helpless as a human"

she grimaces and gets back to the fighting

she spots Demeter fighting a few werewolves,throttling them with hands and teeth,and feels pride in her veins
she thinks to herself "i guess i shouldnt be surprised....no vampire who made the queen and princess would be weak"

she rolls her eyes and turns her head
she spots Diana,fighting both demon and werewolf
the werewolf she is takign care of easily,but the demon is advancing more

Nat shoots at both
the werewolf wines and both him and the demon drop dead

Diana grins and looks at the gun
Nat mouths "shack"
Diana nods and rushes to the castle,no doubt wanting to transform privetly

Nat sighs and shoots at more demons and werewolves

them,she hears a slight scream
high-pitched,terrifying and terrified,and familiar...
very familiar

Nat's face goes paler than normal as she rushes to the castle toward the scream

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:00 pm

still out of char-I think i'd be 1/3rd shade then...Cuz i was thinking of something that could morph into shadows and stuff...

Back in Char-"Guns are useless, thats why i have my trusty Razor wind, its perfect for long range"

*Throws Razor wind at demon and beheads it, then it comes flying back, covered in blood*

"Nat do you want to drink this or should i just clean it off?"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Fenrir-"disgusting. Well then if you guys are kill that fast."

Shoots Moon fire at a group of Demons. It explodes killing all the demons near it instantly. However the moonlight it creates make all the werewolves more powerful.

This way only the demons will die, the power shift should confuse the werewolves...Now, I have to fi-

the scream is heard

that wasn't Nat, but...

He runs off, shadow jumping through groups of monsters continuing to blast off moonfire at demons.

and he arrives right after Nat to find...
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:19 pm

"Wow...you guys sure do know how to speed up a job...HEY WAIT FOR ME!" *Runs after Fenrir*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Nat rushes straight into the study the scream was heard from

the queen was on the ground,uncautious,half transformed into a bat,with a black wolf coming at her

Nat shreaks at the scene and the wolf turns to her
it wasnt the same one as the one in her vision,so it wasnt Ripblood

the wolf growled at her and slowly edged to her,leaving the queen

Nat hisses,the irisis in her eyes bright red as tensed

the wolf growled and lunged at Nat
Nat shreaks a fediral hiss and jumps at him

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:22 pm

There was a moonfire explosion below the wolf. Then while in midair Nat was rammed in the side by a white wolf. The wolf then split into 4 and ripped the evil wolf apart. And then they surrounded the queen, protecting her from harm.

Fenrir (rougher voice)-"take care of her."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Nat shakes her head and clears it as she slids across the floor to her mother

she was still uncautious,but breathing
though it was heavy

Nat reached toward her hand but,as soon as her fingers touched the queen's skin,Nat gasps and her eyes close

another vision
she sees herself in a clearing,a small light on her skin
she sees herself look up and Nat sees what she sees

the sun is half covered by a dark circle in the sky,the part that isnt covered shining down on the clearing

she looks back at herself

the Nat in the vision has her lips pressed together,but she could see a sparkle in her eyes

then,when Nat looks back up at the sky,the sun is consumed by the dark circle

Nat's eyes fly open before she sees anything else

Nat staggers slightly at what she sees,then looks back at her mom

the Queen's eyes were open slightly and she was smiling
then,she said in a poetic voice "this shall not end till there is a night within a day or till one of each intertwine"
her eyes close again

Nat realizes the line and ponders over what it had to do with the vision
then,she breaks into a huge smile

she jumps up and calls out for Demeter
she rushes in imidiatly,covered in thick blood

Nat,still smiling,says "take my mother to the guest room and have the healers tend to her"

Demeter,puzzled,nods and picks up the Queen
she rushes out without a word

as Demeter rushes out the door,Nat rushes to the window and,without bothering to open it,crashes through it with enthusiasm
mid fall,she turns into a bat and flies fast into the forest

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:28 pm

Fenrir being a wolf cocks his head to the side. Then sees the moon start to blacken

An eclipse? Or, what? Whatever it is the wolves down there will be weakened exponentially...becoming humans with werewolf minds. ...but what of Ripblood? If its an eclipse the demon powers will increase.

Its not the demon powers I'm afraid of. I can do this!
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Nat,in her bat form,rushes to the shack

she changes back and quickly opens the door and removes the illusion

she goes to a table and picks up an old star chart

she thinks to herself "this cant be possible...the last eclipse was decades before the fuid,and all it did was make both vamires and werewolves stronger"

she frowns as she studies the star chart,which is one of an eclipse

"if both spiecies get stronger,they have a better chance of destroying each other...if thats the case"

she shakes her head "a fight with Fenrir and his friends is the last thing i want"

Nat studies the star chart then crosses the room and opens a drawer
in it were lots of thick books
she picks one up,finds the correct chapter,and starts to read

"vampires and werewolves are only equally powerful during an eclipse
in an eclipse,the sun and moon powers combine
if one vampire and one werewolf,for example,combined their energy during an eclipse,all werewolves and vampires in the same coven/pack would follow their lead
its more powerful if the leaders,or something close to the leaders,stop the fighting themselves
during an eclipse,the 2 enemies have no hope of fighting if the 2 powers are combined
"

Nat froze at that
she thinks "combining their powers....but that couldnt mean.."

Nat touches the gem Fenrir gave her,which she put on a chain on her neck

without another thought,she rushed out the door and into the clearing from her vision,the eclipse already starting

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:34 pm

out of char-I came up with a logical conclusion...i'm 1/4 human, vampire, shade, and demon...

Back in char- -Zak looks up at the moon and notices the eclipse, then feeling a slight power boost draws his sword and looks at the Demons attacking his homeland-

*Sprouts wings and flies into a horde of demons*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Fenrir feels strange

what was that thing Nat said again?
"give me one firm spot on which to stand and i will move the Earth,for this shall not end till there is a night within a day or until 1 of each intertwine"
and then there's our prophecy
"O pure white, o beautiful tyrant, hope's salvation or destruction lie upon thee, should one chose to die out or should the claw and blade be lay to rest, and one moment defines it all."
If it is what I think it is then all that stands in the way is Ripblood.

"its...the moment?"
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:43 pm

Nat arrives at the clearing and sits at a tree top in her bat form

she could almost piece together the 2 visions she got
the first one was of Ripblood moving in for the kill,while i mustve been tensed to attack while Demeter,Diana,and (possibly)Fenrir were reasoning
it was dark in the vision because the eclipse already began

the second is of me waiting at this very clearing,the same clearing that mustve been in the first vision
i was waiting for the eclipse and for the 2 vamps and 2 werewolves to arrive

Nat felt a spark of hatred
first her then Fenrir then her mom
Ripblood was over the line

Nat also couldnt help but feel guilty
if it wasnt for her first step into that town,this all couldve been avoided

Nat's eyes stung at that,though she knew well that she couldnt cry

Nat looked up at the eclipse
the sun and moon were touching each other
an hour or so and it would be covered

Nat grimaces and scans the clearing
she thinks "if Ripblood hadnt been so foolish to attack the crown,no one would be in danger this way
if it wasnt for Fenrir saving me before,he wouldnt have gotten banished and hurt
"
she sighs as she thought the last part of her conclusion
"if i hadnt left the castle at all,none of this wouldve happened"

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:43 pm

???-You aught not think that way, had you not met Fenrir your world would've ended...and so will Fenrir's, and you did think Fenrir, right? Hmmm, so I see he survived and somehow went back in time. Well, then I guess I'll have to find him.

a Figure blending with the shadows seems to vanish without a trace, as though stepping through shadows.

Fenrir arrives and sniffs the air. Sees Nat and gives a wolfish smile but seems distracted by another smell.

Fenrir-"we have to do something!!! the prophecies, yours, mine is occuring right no-"

another voice-and this time neither of you will survive.

Fenrir turns to see Ripblood.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:14 pm

-Zak looks at Nat, Fenrir and a werewolf he doesn't recognize- Some team we are...they never include me...

*Dodges a blow from a demon pig*

oh well...I'll just hold of these guys and stay our of it...And with these guys getting stronger I'll have to concentrate on them alone...

*Pulls out Razor wind, throws it at a demon horse, pulls out Dagger, throws it at a goat lookin' demon, catches Razor wind as it comes back, after stowing away the Razor wind, chops another demon in half, grabs the Dagger from the goat demon's face, and prepares for the next wave*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Fenrir yells out to Zak-"Its Ripblood, I have to fight him alone, sorry...and try just to stun werewolves at this point. If I fail...you'll have to kill them."

Zak moves away from the area forced by the oncoming monsters

Zak is sucked into a portal and dropped at the gate of the Vampire castle where the monsters are charging

A black haired, black cloaked figure with red eyes steps through a portal wielding a staff with a dragonskull on it.

???-It looks like you need help, young one. Or actually not so young. Your a mix between the darkest beings in the world, Vampire, Demons, Shades, and hold what they all lack, Human conciousness. Vampires know the thirst of blood above all else though some manage to overcome this however it is a necessity for them. Demons do as they please, wreaking havoc and destroying the land. Shades are the bringer of death and must be feared by all as it is nearly impossible to destroy as they're regenerative powers work as long as shadows lie in their range. Now show me what you can do against these.

The figure starts to bash enemies and disappears from view. But loud explosions are heard from his directions

(HE'S BACK!!!)
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:29 pm

"I never really realized what all the races meant...Since i never knew my parents i really only learnedt the vampire part..." *looks at shadows* "So if they're nearby i can regenerate..." *Sprouts wings and looks at them* "I can do this because i'm part demon..." *licks sharp canine teeth* "My vampire side...And then i guess i don't go crazy 'cuz i'm human..."

-Zak, finally realizing what he is, grins...for the first time in a while. And now realizing that if he doesn't kick some demon ass soon, it'll all be gone- *Looks up at the eclipse, the moon and sun overlaping a little more. Takes a deep breath...then summons a sword of pure darkness and charges into the horde of demons, slashing at anything that isn't friendly"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:37 pm

Ripblood stares at the princess, Fenrir standing between the two

Ripblood-I see why you are attracted to her, but you'll never be able to convert her to a wolf.

Fenrir-Never planned to, if at all possible I plan on ridding the two groups of this feud and then ridding myself of this curse

Ripblood-curse? I call this freedom.

Fenrir-Well, your about to lose your freedom and with the moon blocked you'll have no power!

Ripblood-Really? i figured I'd have even more power. Thanks to the demons.

He quicksteps in the shadow and swats at Fenrir's face knocking him aside.

Ripblood-you can't beat me, it isn't possible, just give up. (turning to the princess) Hmmm...What should I do with you? Test our antivampire weapons...no it'll ruin your beautiful scent. Maybe you could be my pet. I do hope you don't mind, but you don't have a choice.

he takes a step towards Nat

Fenrir strugling to his feet-Your going to leave me to heal again? Wasn't that your biggest mistake last time?

Ripblood turns-persistant little mutt. Fine, if you so wish to die, then so be it.

He extends his claws...WHICH ARE PURE SILVER!

Ripblood-Demons love to tamper with the norm. Like this? Now I can kill any subordinate or rebel with a tiny scratch.

Fenrir seems to chuckle while barely standing-Silver doesn't affect me. I'm a white.

Ripblood-Wrong again pup. Silver merely scratching you won't kill you...But I can deal with losing a few Nails.

All of a sudden Ripblood is holding the small body of Fenrir up in the moonlight, claw in Fenrir's stomach. He twists his arm and a large crack is heard.

Ripblood-Now you die Fenrir, My nails are in your stomach, and will eat you from the inside out.

he pulls his claw out revealing the massive hole in Fenrir, and leaving him kneeling on the ground.

Fenrir coughs some blood. then smiles his wolf smile and his eyes shine the eerie blue

Fenrir-I may die Ripblood, but you die as well

Ripblood frowns-What?

Fenrir vanishes as the eclipse fully occurs. then reappears in midair with a silver nail in his claw sticking into Ripblood's head

and then Ripblood burns suddenly bursting in to flames and vanishes as the ash blows away. Fenrir collapses onto the ground and the wind seems to shimmer around him and a wolf's howl is heard in the clearing singing to the moon. Fenrir rolls over and looks at Nat. "I die again, only maybe this time it's real. But at least your here now, and know that I love you. keep the peace." And he smiles and his eyes glow one last time before closing.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Nat stares at Fenrir,then at the eclipse,then back at him
then,she breaks into a huge smile,her fangs glinting

she then grabs hold of a small chain around her neck and rips it off
hanging from it is a blood red crystal that seems to ripple,like water

she gets to Fenrir's side,takes the crystal tightly in her hand,and presses the point of it to Fenrir's wound

nothing happened
suddenly,the sky went compleatly dark and the crystal glowed a bit more

it got brighter and brighter

then,a beam of red light hit both Nat and Fenrir and made a small outline around them
a few minutes later,the outline faded

Nat removed the crystal from the wound
on the tip is a bit of silver liquid,which looked a bit like goo

she then presses a cold hand to where Fenrir's wound was

she smiles,took his hand,and put it there too
where Fenrir's wound was was now a thin scar,which was pretty smooth

she removed her hand and grinned again at his expession

her grin got wider as she held up the crystal and said "this is a life essance that i kept for safe keeping
when anyone in the world is dying,a vampire who posseses it could use the life essance to heal someone,even if the wound would be fatle"

her teeth shined as she chuckled "u could say that i just gave u an anidote for silver poisin"

she stood up and said with a thoughtful expession "u may feel funny after a few days,but that temperary"

she then turned into a bat and flew back to the castle

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Fenrir stands and looks at himself-Thank you. Funny, I keep dying and your always there to save me.

He steps out of the moonlight into a shadow and turns into a human.

Fenrir-well, I figure that the prophecy is half complete, what should we do now?
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:04 pm

*Watches the moment* "Awwwwwwww" *Gets clobbered in the back of the head and is knocked unconscious, then taken away by a Centaur demon*

-Zak wakes up in shackles- "owww my head"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:14 pm

Nat grimaces and flips her hair out of her eyes

"now im guessing we see if anyone got hurt doing the fight"

she starts to walk back
then,when her hand brushes against a tree,she gasps

another vision
she sees a familiar person...Zak,shes assuming,in shackles,a demon standing over him

her eyes fly back open
she turns around to Fenrir

"looks like some is ABOUT to get hurt"

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:16 pm

I should have specified but...i was meaning to say i woke up the next day in a prison like place...
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:17 pm

@out of char-Zak,Nat sees the past and future

this is GOING to happen,not ALREADY happening

Zak-OOOOOOOH

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:17 pm

???-more than just one, if you two aren't careful, sidestep please

Fenrir-Darc?

a dark arrow shoots past his head and obliterates a demon

Darc appears-whats up brother?

*PUNCH*

Fenrir-Get out of here.

Darc-...I probably deserved that...well then, I won't take you to Zak.

Fenrir hesitates
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Nat stares for a second at Darc,then smiles slightly
though its a threatning smile;her teeth are shining against her lips menincingly

"ill take it ur not another wolf?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next