Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the real Mogloween curse

+2
draggonboy13
DragonKing Err-again
6 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

the real Mogloween curse - Page 3 Empty Re: the real Mogloween curse

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Fenrir senses something wrong. something bad. He immediately drops his moonessence into his drink and drinks some, he shoots out the door and into the forest, looking rabid and vengeful.

he spots Nat and the werewolf behind her and pounces. Scaring Nat away, but slicing the werewolf's throat, killing it instantly.

he turns back into a human and looks around and sees Nat is gone and is horrified. He then turns to the dead wolf and examines it. It had some moon essence still in it's veins. and moon essence is only to be held to by the alpha and the second in command...Ripblood
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:35 pm

*Hearing the Shreak, wakes up...well wakes up halfway* "-mumbling- i can't wait to get out of this creepy castle and *yawns* get out into the world..." *Stretches, gets dressed, and walks to the kitchen area* -says to self- "Please have something besides blood, Please have something besides blood..." *Sees nothing but blood* "damnit..."
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

https://protectorsoflore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Nat flies off east,near the town

then she remembers the wolf that attacked her

bloodlust welled in her mouth as she came back to where she was before

she screeches and flies headfirst,looking for the wolf...only to fly onto a tree,since she sees nothing

she purches herself up and looks around
nothing
no wolves,no remains,no NOTHEN

except a patch of blood

she flies down and sniffs it
it smelled strong and made her slightly dizzy

"wolf blood" she thought

her bat nose wrinkles and she goes back to the highest branch,knowing well to never drink wolf blood(its makes vampires sick)

Last edited by Nat1200 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:41 pm

out of character
that isn't ripblood, its one of his helpers >.< ...and you didn't see him, you saw me leap toward you.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:45 pm

*After convincing the chef to cook up a couple of biscuits and Were-meat, goes to Nat's room*

"I hate being Nat's servant..." *Knocks on her door* "Princess?...Princess?" *opens door, seeing that its empty, shuts the door again and reports to the Queen*

"Nat was not in her room this morning...just wanted to let you know" *bows and walks off to his favorite tree* (sound familiar? Twisted Evil )
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:54 pm

the Queen is shocked of this news and is tempted to look out the window
she resists,knowing that the sun is up

"so how would she be outside?" she thinks

@out of char-
my earlier posts is edited,BTW

also,nice going,Zak Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:00 pm

Out of char-hey i have do my job, which sadly is waiting on you hand and foot, it also includes reporting to the queen every once and a while

Back in char- -A messenger comes to Zak's tree-

Messenger-"The queen wants you to go look for Princess Natalie"

"FINE..." *jumps down and walks off*

Messenger-"What's his problem...Aw crap my sunblock is starting to wear off" *Runs back to the castle*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Fenrir returns to where he attacked the creature, hoping that Nat had returned so he could set things straight. He walks under the tree she is in and stands silent

"I know your up there, princess, I just want to talk. Hear me out."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:11 pm

@out of char-u dont HAVE to w8 on Nat
basicly,a lot of vamps do that anyways

if u dont wanna do it,dont

@back in char-
Nat feels another presance
she panics,thinking it was another wolf...only to sense that it was only another vampire

she senses it was a part vampire though...

her eyes widen "Zak...he must be looking for me!"

she looks franticly around,then she flies ahead toward town and,still in the air,changes back into a human
she speed-walks into the inn and sits down

"wine please"

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:13 pm

able to see Nat leave Fenrir follows her scent. so beautiful...no back to the task in hand
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Nat,knowing well that Zak has to be a full vampire to follow her sent,smiles as she sips her wine

she senses another presence,which nearly makes her fall asleep

"wolf!"

she,at first,starts to panic...then realizes they cant regenize her in clothers as normal as this
although,she leans down and looks at the table,avoiding the door....just in case

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Fenrir litteraly runs into Zak

"hey, have you seen the princess?"

no I guess not, seeing how he's looking for something

fenrir shoots off and finds the scent again and follows it to the inn. where he see's the princesses hair.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:37 pm

*Runs after Fenrir, guessing that he would be going towards Nat, cuz he's in loooooove with her.*

"Nat? is that you? I just need to tell the queen that you're here, what should i tell her you were doing?"
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:52 pm

Fenrir-"I DON'T LOVE HER! at least I can't say that I do but princess, I have to talk to you, earlier I wasn't atta-"

Nat is holding Fenrir by the throat

Nat-"what are you? why shouldn't I kill you right now for attacking me."

Fenrir is gasping for air-"because, why would I give you a gift and then try to kill you?"

Nat loosens her grip

Fenrir-"RipBlood's brother was going to kill you, I saved you."

Nat stares at him for a while then removes her hand. There on Fenrir's neck is a collar of silver.

Nat-"I don't know whether to trust you or not so I'm putting this collar on you. I know it can't kill you and it wasn't designed to anyway. You have to do what I say or you will be injected with silver, which is just as bad as eating it."

Fenrir feels the collar. He feels the royal seal on the back.

fenrir-"so only a royal can take it off. interesting. Fine, I am your humble servant, however I doubt the wolves will enjoy their alpha being kept as a pet."

he then stares at Zak-"so your going to tell the queen? Tell the queen that the alpha is now theirs and I refuse to be kept as a lowly prisoner, before the silver reaches my heart I will kill each and every vampire that holds a spot at the vampire court. So, I must be treated with respect, and fed correctly, got that?"

Last edited by draggonboy13 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Nat hisses at Fenrir,keeping him quiet
then,she turns to Zak and says "tell my mother we've gained a possible ally and,maybe,a dangerous enemy"

she cringes as she thinks of the black wolf that nearly massicured her

she continues "also,tell her ill be back at the castle at sundown...i have some buisness to attend to"

then,with a swish of her midnight-blue cloak,she leaves the bar(money on table) and walks to the forest

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:11 pm

Fenrir feels as though he is pulled after Nat, whether it be the collar or his feelings. and follows her
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Nat walks off deep into the forest and into a small clearing,Fenrir followinmg

there,in the clearing,was what seemed like a small shed,made of dead wood and plants surrounding it

Nat went up to the door and put her palm on a small black square in the middle of the door
it seemed to glow under her palm
a small click was heard

she pushes the door open,which closes after Fenrir

Nat goes and sits down in a small wooden chair and faces Fenrir
"ok,now,how bout explaining ur little pack buddy that tried to kill me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak506 Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:45 pm

*Finds a Vamp servant* "YOU! tell the queen that Nat is fine and me and her will be gone for a while"

*Sprouts black wings and flies off in Nat's direction* "Finally an excuse to get out of that castle...So i wonder where Nat actually is.."

*Lands and starts to look for Nat on foot*
Zak506
Zak506
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Fenrir is scratching at his newly aquired collar-"what? that wolf? well, based off clues I have, it was one of RipBlood's Subordinates. I should've guessed about his treachery. Basically, he hates all vampires and since I just made you the only pure vampire to walk around during the day, well, thats dangerous for our mortal forms."

Fenrir looks around-"where are we anyways? I know this forest like the back of my hand, especially the shadey areas, force of habit."

Then he takes a deep sniff of the air and acts a little animal like-"this collar is really tampering with my wolf side. I would guess it too much to ask you to take it off?" a sly smile.

Nat waves her hand and the collar glows. Fenrir yelps in a shock of pain-"never mind, Leave it on!!!"

then there was a thud outside, Fenrir spins and tries to draw his sword however all he can do is touch the handle-"may I princess? It could be another attempt on your life."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Tar'Zor starts to jump off tree to get around the vampire guards he then jumps over the gates and runs inside and goes to a guard "Please I listen I have come to warn you of a Demon attack" He says to the guard gasping for breath as he lowers his weapon "Its my father Tag'Kar he is the powerful sorcerer for the demons"

"What are you sure" The guard asks.

"Hes my father of course I am sure" Tar yells at the guard "You have to sound the alarm and get the queen and princess safe...NOW" Tar'Zor says running outside to get ready for the attack

The guard runs off and sound the alarm.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Fenrir's hair starts to get whiter as the sun starts to set, his teeth sharper, and his senses keener. His ears turn into wolf ears and his tail appears.

Fenrir-" I surely hope this is temporary. So, princess, you want Ripblood? I'm the only one allowed to kill him. So, I shall face him tonight."
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:04 pm

Nat's eyes narrow and,one by one,she comments with Fenrir's answers

"even though i kill werewolves every chance i get" she smiles,hard,but threatning "i have no means of killing now
although that wolf has a right to be cautous,it is foolish to go against the crown"

she pauses and then,as she speaks again,its a small voice "this place is hidden to wolves,unless brought by vampires themselves
like that collar,only a royal can enter"

she gets up from her seat and goes to the back,where a lightswich was nailed to the wall
Nat flips it
suddenly,everything seemed to shimmer and fade and shift
after a minute,they were suddenly surrounded by a variety of desks,lounge chairs,and chaires with metal chains
on the desks lay maps of areas,of all of lore,and what looked like star charts

Nat goes back and sits in her seat,which turned into a lounge chair
she grins at Fenrir's shocked expession and says "the Queen that came before my moher met a wizard in her travals
this place is protected and illusianed by magic,so no wolf would know what is in here unless a vampire allowed it"

she pauses again and says "as u are now bound to the crown" her eyes flicker to the collar "ur job would be to protect it...in ANY way possible"

she grimaces as she says quietly "my main priority right now is to protect my fam-"
she corrected herself mid word "coven.... urs is to end the fiud"

her gazes wonders to a star chart as she says something in a poetic and soft voice "give me one firm spot on wish to stand,and i will move the Earth,for this shall not end till there is a night within a day or till 1 of both are tied together"

she presses her lips together
then her gazes moves back to Fenrir and his half transformation
she flicks her hand and the collar glows
when it dims again,she says "go and keep an eye out for us"

she stands and opens the door
a half second later,she turns back into a bat and flies to the castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:08 pm

As all the demons run through the forest almost all in covered in them and they grow closer to the vampire castle as the princess and Lycan talk.

Back to top Go down

Post  draggonboy13 Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Fenrir steps out of the hut, realizing that the invisible leash was lengthened. He howled in delight at being partially free and drew his blade. Then as if burnt he dropped it. He stared at his hand and saw he was going wolf. He quickly picked up the weapon and sheathed it and then sped towards the speaking stone.

Upon approaching he hears,

"My trusted servant Fastpaw has dealt with the princess of Vampires and Fenrir is their captive. I am now alpha and have made the decision to assist the demons attacking the vampire castle. to signify their trust they have endowed me with great strength and a permenant transformation."

Fenrir watches at Ripblood dashes into the crowd of wolves and kills his inner circle.

"Now, as Fenrir would say, Who wishes to be alpha? Or better yet, who wishes to be killed?"

Fenrir steps out of the clearing, full wolf and glistening with a dark glow.

"I'm alpha, stand down Ripblood, or die."

Ripblood looks shocked then sees the collar-"he is controled by the vampire menace. I will destroy him to prove my power."

The two wolves pace around each other. A small white wolf with no muscle against a giant black wolf that has far too much muscle. Fenrir knows that he must be quick to win and knows from past experience that Ripblood is slow, far too slow. Fenrir shifts a paw to dash and then finds himself lifted into the air by Ripblood's teeth. Which sink into his throat, A killing stroke...Fenrir is unable to move and will shortly die.

RipBlood whispers-"and no amount of healing can save you, no magic known to man, or demon. You die Fenrir and your dreams of peace die with you."

The Black wolf howls and gathers the wolves to attack the vampire castle joining with the demon forces.

leaving Fenrir's bleeding body on the speaking stone, where it returns to it's human form. His lifeless blue eyes begin to dim. "P-p-rin-c-cess, I-I wasn-t supp-pose t-t-to l-l-ove y-ou, however I all-lways have. Ever since you bec-came (Coughs blood) immort-t-tal like me."

and with those words, Fenrir was silent. Death did not visit him due to the cursed amulet, and Fenrir's spirit couldn't wander as it was bound to the lifeless body, trapped in an eternal death.

Darkness, oblivion, pain and relief.
A void, no sound or smell, no color for one to see.
and
the eternal repetition of failure in life
now haunt in death
Never announcing love, never achieving peace, never stopping Ripblood, never finding Dracos or Darc despite going back in time, life alone, cursed, the darkside of the world was the only place that would take him, and now it had killed him.
draggonboy13
draggonboy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 pm

As he saw the Lycan die Tar'Zor quickly advanced taking out a few kuni he took down 5 werewolves and started straight for Ripblood he jumps into the air with shatter drawn he comes down full force going in for the kill strike!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next